Garowe New Modern Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Lookin good, we need far more in Bosaso and Galkayo. I know one is under-way in Galkayo not sure where that phantom project ended up.

Now people can go to this hospital instead of using thousands of dollars in foreign hospitals. Hopefully this hospital also lowers the child mortality rate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now people can go to this hospital instead of using thousands of dollars in foreign hospitals. Hopefully this hospital also lowers the child mortality rate.

I think they will still go to foreign hospitals but it will help them using hospitals in Somalia due to lack of equipment, expertise, and buildings to sufficiently provide the services we can provide. Somalia won't ever be a state that will deal with highly complex types of cancer or neuro-sciences and surgeries around the brain or even heart transplant.

But the every-day medical stuff which cuts out the bulk of people travelling to other parts of somalia for the service needs to be done quickly. I do not want to get a single service from mogadishu or hargeisa is the point. I have my own brand spanking new airports in garowe and bosaso and galkayo is already functional and will be upgraded. The hospitals were really lacking in Puntland but there is one in galkayo under way and garowe just got this one.

This is great news either way. This progress proves that we are moving forward. Within a decade I'm sure Somalia will be able to treat cancer and other challenging injuries. Thanks for this news. It is really uplifting.
I think they will still go to foreign hospitals but it will help them using hospitals in Somalia due to lack of equipment, expertise, and buildings to sufficiently provide the services we can provide. Somalia won't ever be a state that will deal with highly complex types of cancer or neuro-sciences and surgeries around the brain or even heart transplant.

But the every-day medical stuff which cuts out the bulk of people travelling to other parts of somalia for the service needs to be done quickly.

This is great news either way. This progress proves that we are moving forward. Within a decade I'm sure Somalia will be able to treat cancer and other challenging injuries. Thanks for this news. It is really uplifting.

my mom said shes related to the guy in yr profile picture lol

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We thank our German allies.
20180302_080945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.