Garowe Needs Artificial Lake Park

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

How much would this sort of construction cost? we need a public park facility with an artificial lake, green area and trees. This would really beautify PL our great city we don't need more hotels or buildings but more open spaces with beautiful greenery, trees, park, picnic areas.

I hope this is a goal of the mayor, I am researching costs involved, I will get back to you when I find out. But a city without open green parks, lakes, trees, is not a proper city at all.

Israel is a very good nation to learn from since our environment is similar

How much would this sort of construction cost? we need a public park facility with an artificial lake, green area and trees. This would really beautify PL our great city we don't need more hotels or buildings but more open spaces with beautiful greenery, trees, park, picnic areas.

I hope this is a goal of the mayor, I am researching costs involved, I will get back to you when I find out. But a city without open green parks, lakes, trees, is not a proper city at all.

Israel is a very good nation to learn from since our environment is similar

Yeah this would be great, my dream walahi.

Do you ever think you should go to somalia and do this yourself.

I have a dream of going to garoowe or qardho and planting trees everywhere, specially drought resistant desert trees. In the UAE walahi its turning green in most urban areas.

Every city has a corniche or lake completely green with mangrove trees.

It's not difficult its our people are lazy, uncreative and dont see the point of these things which are so valuable.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Cost quite a bit but worth it as long there's a source of fresh water.

Unfortunately in Garowe you're limited in surface water resources.

Cost quite a bit but worth it as long there's a source of fresh water.

Unfortunately in Garowe you're limited in surface water resources.

I get the lake idea is expensive but how about starting with the basics like planting
Fucking trees, i mean that literally cost nothing.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Garowe isn't that bad it looks pretty green to me :manny:
DAdOlUEXcAAsW60.jpg

Trending