Garowe - My Hometown

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ogaada @Cognitivedissonance @FBIsomalia Bah Dubays involvement in Bosaso will only be to ensure the 'port' is safe. Nugaalis have no other interest in Bosaso as Garowe is tied to it. If u destroy your city, remember bah dubays home is FINE. It's not a war-zone my town and never will be.

We will not allow the port to fall into clan militia hand since it's national infrastructure not a clan infrastructure. Even in Hamar worst period of time, the national port was 'off hands' and each warlord went to merka/barawe(hg) or el'macaan for abgaal. This isn't SL where one clan has the port. This is PL, we know who built that port and it's was not for some damn and his militia to control. Be careful Ali Saleman as bah dubays is on the march to Bosaso @FBIsomalia

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can't wait to give @Cognitivedissonance @FBIsomalia Bah Dubays Speech with my 'soldiers' standing outside Dekeda Bosaso about who RUNS PUNTLAND

S107977823-1024x557.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dictoore give us a soundcloud analysis on SL.

A govt is judged by 'service' delivery' 'governance' 'security'. The Diaspora/Business/Foreign companies is judged for investment activities. I posted the video to show PL GOVT Performance

Service Delivery Includes - Roads, Electricity, Water to each home, Funding of Schools, Funding of Hospitals, Managing City Sanitation, and Road Drainage. Strict Town Plan regulations to ensure planned 'growth' while zoning out the city according to functions such as business, residential, government, industrial factories.

Governance Level - How swift and quick policies are converted to results and an auditor inspector department to ensure ministries are reaching set goals . Structure and Delegation between Regional and Local governance and duties. Abidance levels to Constitutional/Legal/Judicial or Government Processes/Procedures and best practices is another strong measuring stick for the effectiveness of our government.

Security Level - Low crime, good policing level

Justice System - Good civil/criminal courts based on laws not personal opinions

@Gibiin-Udug

Garowe is definitely the best performing town in government. The rest of PL has a long way to go.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Me and @Cognitivedissonance will be waiting for you in Bosaaso barwaaqo boowe.

:gaasdrink:

@Crow

I am coming sis. I won't allow no clan get away hijacking national infrastructure such as our port, airport, electricity company in Bosaso which was a govt owned corporation. The dude even attacked a govt checkpoint, this is a act of war on Puntland by a clan driven thug. He will be dealt with. I heard nugaalis are all coming out and marching to Bosaso to save PL from Moryanka Ali Saleman. They must think this is berbera where one clan can hold national infrastructure. This isn't Berbera waryaa, even hawiye ayaa ku heeshiyay qof ma haysan karo aden adde iyo dekeda hamar illa dawlad somaliyeed la helo, that was HAWIYE who has the most moryans. Ali Saleban you finished boy @FBIsomalia

My nabadoon was arrested in Garowe, I didn't go out and get my clan militia. WTF. There is a damn law if you dont like the decisions of PL govt, you wont live in this REGION. It's simple as that brother, dawlada ayaa hukunto puntland not ali saleban iyo 100kisa wiil. They gave an 'amar' to change PDG, that amar must go thru or the govt power may come to question. Ali saleman will no longer run any logistics of PDG nor at the PORT for 20 years so clans learn that any decision the govt makes whether its good or bad MUST BE ACCEPTED as long as their working within the law.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@Crow

I am coming sis. I won't allow no clan get away hijacking national infrastructure such as our port, airport, electricity company in Bosaso which was a govt owned corporation. The dude even attacked a govt checkpoint, this is a act of war on Puntland by a clan driven thug. He will be dealt with. I heard nugaalis are all coming out and marching to Bosaso to save PL from Moryanka Ali Saleman. They must think this is berbera where one clan can hold national infrastructure. This isn't Berbera waryaa, even hawiye ayaa ku heeshiyay qof ma haysan karo aden adde iyo dekeda hamar illa dawlad somaliyeed la helo, that was HAWIYE who has the most moryans. Ali Saleban you finished boy @FBIsomalia

My nabadoon was arrested in Garowe, I didn't go out and get my clan militia. WTF. There is a damn law if you dont like the decisions of PL govt, you wont live in this REGION. It's simple as that brother, dawlada ayaa hukunto puntland not ali saleban iyo 100kisa wiil. They gave an 'amar' to change PDG, that amar must go thru or the govt power may come to question. Ali saleman will no longer run any logistics of PDG nor at the PORT for 20 years so clans learn that any decision the govt makes whether its good or bad MUST BE ACCEPTED as long as their working within the law.
We were fighting alkabab about 15 years. So good luck then lool. Yesterday elders talked and deal its done. So let stop cause its over.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We were fighting alkabab about 15 years. So good luck then lool. Yesterday elders talked and deal its done. So let stop cause its over.

I am only speaking as Puntite doing my national duties to save our Business Capital. It's this guy u need to convince not me @Cognitivedissonance

The stunt u just pulled in Bosaso the other day isn't going to swing him over to Ali Saleman but re-confirm his position of you lol. Dude u turned Bosaso into 'clan militia' zone. Osman Mahmoud started arming up and securing their areas, Dashishes, etc. It was like Hamar in 99 how they had green lines. All cause of Ali Saleman

0:52 mark won't iimpress COG on ali saleman kkkk

It's up to you to convince @Cognitivedissonance cause I don't think he will forget this for a long time

Trending