Garowe Mayor thanks PM Kheyre

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only alive in the south because abgaal ayaa kala jabay, u shud be under harti abgaal emirate adigu same with habar gedir iyo murusade rahanwayn. The way it was destined to be. U shouldn't even be in jubaland @Madaxgaab habar gedir iyo beentooda iska naaro. Jubaland is jubbayoinka, its got nothing to do with gedo who wasnt ever known to that kab iyo lax emirates
Jubbaland is connected to the river Jubba and where it runs is my land. From Doolow to Goobweyn say mashallah ditoore :ahh:

Last edited:
Nigga we built Somaliland with the Somaliland budget that comes from our tax system.

Mushahaarka ciidamada dawladda, booliska, military ga, asluubta, dabdemiska, shaqaalaha dawladda, horumarinta adeega bulshada, wax barashada, caafimaadka, dhilintarada iyo sports ka, we fund all of this with our own budget.

We use the little aid, in the SFD, sanduuqa horumarinta mashaariicda dalka.
Ceelka caynab ma la sameeya weli.

I don't see my neighbors as the problem. I see the Panties as the problem. I refuse to share with kids from Bari or Nugaal. You'll get a bullet from me in JL if you come here. Madobe is a bad president. But I refuse to share with Mike Jackson folks in the south until they share with me in PL. Gedo former name was Upper Jubba. So waa Jubbada Sare. MSB changed it. As somebody said. It runs on the river.

Mike Jackson folks in the south.

:dwill:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TimaJilic you bloody jeegaan derailed the shit out of the thread

Stop pressing my cousins buttons u prick kkk

This is Puntlands money & they just withdrawing a lil from the piggy bank 4 a stadium m8 unlike you & I

We need money 4 toilets & running water

in ur case mainly toilets but you knw wa i mean :icon razz:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Sure it's peanuts, but you cannot afford it, and that's the reason you guys begging Xamar to help you to install artificial turf field in Garowe.

Damn brokelamd, can't afford $150k,

Forget the unpaid soldiers in Buqland, now they can' even afford to install turf pitch in their capital.

:feedme:
Brokeland? Begging? When you stop open defecation and consuming Porcupine hilib, talk shit then:lolbron:

:dwill:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TimaJilic you bloody jeegaan derailed the shit out of the thread

Stop pressing my cousins buttons u prick kkk

This is Puntlands money & they just withdrawing a lil from the piggy bank 4 a stadium m8 unlike you & I

We need money 4 toilets & running water

in ur case mainly toilets but you knw wa i mean :icon razz:

Lol I don't consider the PL kids as much cousins. They are a enemy to my interests in Gedo and the JL. All day yesterday they were insulting my region. f*ck them.

Well Jubaland is kinda of shithole nah:zhqjlmx:

What it is & what it could be are 2 different things

Puntland is a shithole. It's a desert with no natural resources. We have all the resources. Why you think they isku dir us with the big foots? They know how valuable the south is. We can lag behind them 100 years. We can catch up in 10. We have all the resources. They are a barren waste land. Once we settle this JL business. We need to blackball them from JL. Until we can eat as well in PL. Big foots should think the same way.

So now Puntland is part of Somalia, how convenient for you....

Stop twisting it and just take another L, what happened to “ we are self reliant” nonsense you Puntlanders spew
we are self reliant:yacadiim:, we just have to go to our xamar for the foreign aid tell them NGOs RUN THAT SHIT NIGGA every once in awhile:farole:, you somalilanders take a huge cut from a country you don't claim:ayaanswag:.

Last edited:
Puntland is a shithole. It's a desert with no natural resources. We have all the resources. Why you think they isku dir us with the big foots? They know how valuable the south is. We can lag behind them 100 years. We can catch up in 10. We have all the resources. They are a barren waste land. Once we settle this JL business. We need to blackball them from JL. Until we can eat as well in PL. Big foots should think the same way.

M8 I am from Jubaland barasho wanaagsan, but dont talk of resources while they remain in the ground.

In terms of development PL is the best in terms of peace its the best, i can go on 4 ever.

As 4 isku dir give me a break
there is interest & there is interest need I say more

M8 I am from Jubaland barasho wanaagsan, but dont talk of resources while they remain in the ground.

In terms of development PL is the best in terms of peace its the best, i can go on 4 ever.

As 4 isku dir give me a break
there is interest & there is interest need I say more

What's up cuz. Nice to meet you. Anyways they are successful. I'm not hating. But once we start developing. We will be richer, much quicker as well. They are a northern clan. The south belongs to those who conquered it. They have no say in the south. That's all I'm saying. But their anti Dowlada Dhexe stance is hypocritical. All federal states in different countries get funding from the centre. There's no "start up" federal region. True development is integrated with numerous partners.

What's up cuz. Nice to meet you. Anyways they are successful. I'm not hating. But once we start developing. We will be richer, much quicker as well. They are a northern clan. The south belongs to those who conquered it. They have no say in the south. That's all I'm saying. But their anti Dowlada Dhexe stance is hypocritical. All federal states in different countries get funding from the centre. There's no "start up" federal region. True development is integrated with numerous partners.

Agreed on most parts except for having no say in the south.

Once bigfeet & Ilkoyrs show some humblesness & realise there are 40 other qabiils in Jubaland shall it be the best the most developed but more importantly just and fair to all

Agreed on most parts except for having no say in the south.

Once bigfeet & Ilkoyrs show some humblesness & realise there are 40 other qabiils in Jubaland shall it be the best the most developed but more importantly just and fair to all

I understand your rationale and I respect it. You are sincere ina adeer. Our kinsmen are not. They would love to isolate us and let shisheeye Bantu kill us. They tell us straight to our faces. They are behind it. In politics there is no friends but interests. Us and bigfeet are the most numerous in the region. We have the final say. MJs and all yaryars have to bow down to this demographic reality as non MS clans do in Puntland. I'm not a nationalist. I'm a realist. A realpolitik believer

I understand your rationale and I respect it. You are sincere ina adeer. Our kinsmen are not. They would love to isolate us and let shisheeye Bantu kill us. They tell us straight to our faces. They are behind it. In politics there is no friends but interests. Us and bigfeet are the most numerous in the region. We have the final say. MJs and all yaryars have to bow down to this demographic reality as non MS clans do in Puntland. I'm not a nationalist. I'm a realist. A realpolitik believer

I am a Muslim 1st
A Somali nationalist 2nd

Anyone that doesnt prescribe to these two is my enemy period.

I respect your pov, but as a Sade your not allowed to differentiate between Somali's

You are in breach of Xeer Hoosadka Beesha :trumpsmirk:

I am a Muslim 1st
A Somali nationalist 2nd

Anyone that doesnt prescribe to these two is my enemy period.

I respect your pov, but as a Sade your not allowed to differentiate between Somali's

You are in breach of Xeer Hoosadka Beesha :trumpsmirk:

Ofc we bleed the most for the flag. But we need to get our house in order and understand we have to master this new game of federalism. Cagdheers aren't smart as us. Centralism only benefits Hawiye. We can eat from all pots .

Ofc we bleed the most for the flag. But we need to get our house in order and understand we have to master this new game of federalism. Cagdheers aren't smart as us. Centralism only benefits Hawiye. We can eat from all pots .

There will be one big f*ck you pot all Somali's will eat from that we havent seen past 30 years

The hunger & poverty made them weary of one another that will all end in a few years

There will be one big f*ck you pot all Somali's will eat from that we havent seen past 30 years

The hunger & poverty made them weary of one another that will all end in a few years

Listen, whether that happens or not. I all care about is securing my southern flank and denying northerners like the Gaasites from having any say. I refuse to share with the dogs and women of Gaalkacyo, we liberated. I'm sorry Ina adeer. Ungrateful bastards need to kiss the ring.

Listen, whether that happens or not. I all care about is securing my southern flank and denying northerners like the Gaasites from having any say. I refuse to share with the dogs and women of Gaalkacyo, we liberated. I'm sorry Ina adeer. Ungrateful bastards need to kiss the ring.

Ooh f*ck the Gaasites
They same as the supporters of Handaraab, Xaaf the nutter & Blackie Bush muncher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts