Garowe - Martisoor Hotel

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to this Hotel in Garowe. Owned by my same lineage lol. It's called Sagal Hotel one of the oldest hotels in the town. @Cognitivedissonance u r not welcome only halal bah dir are @Reiko not their 'tag along' clans

42002861_242754156391683_8098231595140196482_n.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib...6!1m5!8m4!1e2!2s112930393004728211720!3m1!1e1

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reiko may prefer Bah Dubays new hotel in Garowe. This one is more 'wicked' in terms of 'quality' but the first hotel ain't that bad in terms of quality inside.

57471833_2291499360909818_4615424160393330688_n.jpg

58375981_2291499524243135_7411664181822226432_n.jpg

Waryaa @Cognitivedissonance anigo isbixin kari maxaa bah yacqoub ii hos-geeyo? ma adiga ayaa mooda beelaha dhan ee isman mahmoud oo roti ka sugayo bah dir, nacala kugu yaal ina gumeed karbash ba ku sugayso markad boohaaro ku arko.

Cognitive tries to treat everyone like himself that's what pisses me off. Just because he waits for hand outs from bah dir under the bah dirooble card, he tries to make other osman mahmoud be the same. Warheedhe is gabo baan ku oran laha, we aint dead like you. Aar sheeg waxad bah dirooble ka tahay u will see wax ma yaalo aad ku faanto

Last edited:

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
I have seen this hotel in person and I can say with absolute certainty that this will be the most luxurious hotel in Puntland and one of the best hotels in the horn of Africa!

The hotel has the following:
- A Masjid
- VIP suits
- Connecting suits
- Hardwood flooring in the rooms (common areas have tile flooring)
- Meeting and conference facilities (one of them can accommodate up to two thousand guests)
- A gift shop
- Restaurant/cafe shop

Also, a lot of people (in particular those back in Garowe) call this hotel "Juxa's hotel" but in reality, he is just a shareholder. The land the hotel sits on was owned by Juxa and this is how he acquired shares. There are currently around 10 shareholders. At the beginning there were only three shareowners but that was increased because more funding was needed.

Anyways, I look forward to the completion of this hotel.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have seen this hotel in person and I can say with absolute certainty that this will be the most luxurious hotel in Puntland and one of the best hotels in the horn of Africa!

The hotel has the following:
- A Masjid
- VIP suits
- Connecting suits
- Hardwood flooring in the rooms (common areas have tile flooring)
- Meeting and conference facilities (one of them can accommodate up to two thousand guests)
- A gift shop
- Restaurant/cafe shop

Also, a lot of people (in particular those back in Garowe) call this hotel "Juxa's hotel" but in reality, he is just a shareholder. The land the hotel sits on was owned by Juxa and this is how he acquired shares. There are currently around 10 shareholders. At the beginning there were only three shareowners but that was increased because more funding was needed.

Anyways, I look forward to the completion of this hotel.

Yeah u seem a big fan of this hotel. I personally support it also. I don't like the mentality of individualism, we need to combine together, the more we learn about sharing, it could lead to overall better life and none of this 'unuka' leh shit. We should encourage this age and era as the 'Somali share based' society where sharing is caring and first priority of the state, so our people are interlinked and develop common interests.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Yeah u seem a big fan of this hotel. I personally support it also. I don't like the mentality of individualism, we need to combine together, the more we learn about sharing, it could lead to overall better life and none of this 'unuka' leh shit. We should encourage this age and era as the 'Somali share based' society where sharing is caring and first priority of the state, so our people are interlinked and develop common interests.
Yes, indeed I’m a fan. I’m also a fan of Eedo Maryan’s City View :) In my opinion, the above picture doesn't do justice. In person, Eedo duulo's hotel looks much better.

Trending

Latest posts