Garowe looks great!

EBTZt2VW4AIhd73

I love how organised the city is, we just need to plant more trees alongside the roads and paint so that it's clear which lane is designated for one way/two way trvel.

We also need to raise awareness on gardening, so that people use all that land they have in their housing compounds to grow fruit/veg and even plants.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Gotta start building these homes with Solar Panels on the roof, alot of free energy available.

I know quite a few people who have moved back.

Garowe is diaspora central!

Most people who move back seem to settle in Garowe, I don't blame them.
I'm Reer Galkacyood but Garowe & Eyl have my heart. :it0tdo8:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi that's suck when u see your land of your awoowe with squatters all on it. Where will I go? i know how abgaal feel in a way now, it's called correlating their pain with ur pain. Hence shared pain, needs working solution. Unless its the qadimi part they arent reer garowe.

Maybe that's what aydeed wanted when he told them to go back home, so u feel the pain of having ur land squatted on by everyone, i now feel it!!!! thank u for the knowledge. But difference is I will be working model to ensure something different happens to mogadishu(adaptive genetic) not whine or cry or argue back. Wax hikmad hadu ku sheegay, u need to get to work and make sure u dont become what happened to him weeye. Thats cawaan style

Reer what??!

giphy.gif

Viva Galmudug :dzmxmmb:

:russ::dead:

I give in, you're Puntite 110%, fierce and humble masha'allah.

As for Garowe i've been there. its very beautiful and well organised, the most amazing thing about it is its inhabitants who are all humble and kind, and thats what makes the city and Puntland as a whole a Great Nation and People, Masha'Allahi to Puntland:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Me personally i like Bacadweyn which also hosts many diaspora. First town in PL with street lights piped waterlines have great schools and prolly the most professional police in PL who actually patrol and keep tabs on every movement and people:nvjpqts:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
See when I say the somalispot has new culture of somali, im investigating where this new culture began, i think it was 'ssdf' time when they brought that thinking of 'wider qabiil'. My dad PL, ma jirin majerten iyo waxasi, every clan to himself weeye, like sub sub sub clan ayaa laga hadlaya here. So seeing another subclan on ur land means u lost a part of your awoowe dhaxal, wat the hell do i get in return for such donation? u cant even protect that let alone dalka. That just land dhaxal. Bah dir has probably much more 'knowledge dhaxal' but they lost land dhaxal in northern bari its observable, their knowledge dhaxal is useless if their next generation arent picking up on it. I dont know i never met one in my life so i cant judge wallahi the quality ka soo bixi kara 30 years marku 60 ahaado hence they are the presidential contestants then as the deni and farmajo odayaal isku badelayan waa hadiba AY HEERKASI LOO OGLAADO which is not likely in PL waa SOO JIREENIMO.

FUNNY HOW FARMAJO SAID ODAY DALKA AHAY. U AINT MY ODAY WARYAA, MAYBE FOR CLANS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY. WHERE AS YARISOW KID SAID HIS MY FATHER LOOOOL. WHY HE WANTS HIM WHEN HE HAS IMAM HIRAB FOR CENTURIES, FOR THIS MAN WAXAY KU TUSIN WAXAA MAQAN TARIKHDI UU DHAXLI LAHA.

MAYBE HE DIDNT MEAN ODAY CLAN ELDER, WHO KNOWS BUT STATESMAN. HE IS A STATESMAN THAT IS TRUE DADKU WAA JECEL YIHIN, HE ISNT A SIYASI LAKIN AMA WORKING MODEL KEENI KARA, LAKIN DHINACA STABILITY IYO UMAD JECLAYSI WAA KEENI KARA

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Wallahi that's suck when u see your land of your awoowe with squatters all on it. Where will I go? i know how abgaal feel in a way now, it's called correlating their pain with ur pain. Hence shared pain, needs working solution. Unless its the qadimi part they arent reer garowe.

Maybe that's what aydeed wanted when he told them to go back home, so u feel the pain of having ur land squatted on by everyone, i now feel it!!!! thank u for the knowledge. But difference is I will be working model to ensure something different happens to mogadishu(adaptive genetic) not whine or cry or argue back. Wax hikmad hadu ku sheegay, u need to get to work and make sure u dont become what happened to him weeye. Thats cawaan style
Ditoore, i have noticed you have the unukaleh mentality of your reer abti. Boowe, Garoowe belongs to all Puntites.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ditoore, i have noticed you have the unukaleh mentality of your reer abti. Boowe, Garoowe belongs to all Puntites.

No I am not using unuka leh mentality. But old PL was different to wat u see now populated by 91 urban settlers, the miyi is still the miyi and they know this, hence they will laff at u as u dont know nothing about their old culture, nacas yahow i lost 3 lineages in bari, cayaar ma mooda waxani, thats why waxasi ay soo jiitaman in bari into somalia in 1960, but not to the point of destruction, lakin qiyas ma dhamaado. well it did after 91 cuz we saw a jungle forming of a worse porportion i guess that help us unite, but those matters meel ay iska yaalan ma jiro.

im not sure maybe the miyi changed today, i havent been to pl. i only been to hamar once in 99, the green line days, it wasnt as bad as ppl tell u, its just no system tho, u live based on family units like jungles do and i think they have a xeer nimankasi hiraab why hg n abgal can live together.

I can see the clash with me n u @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman u from the abdillahi yusuf era of ssdf as that is where the wider qabil stuff began, i feel u bro. But i am fed other knowledge too before that, hence history. So my dad hopes HG does the same as MJ waxani way isku samayn jireen he said, but wait for right time, not now where there is noothing to kill.

nugaal had skermishes but not to the point of genocide like bariga. waaba laga darna beesheena, u hear about warsangeli and their stories there and the remnants left.

Last edited:
I know quite a few people who have moved back.

Garowe is diaspora central!

Most people who move back seem to settle in Garowe, I don't blame them.
I'm Reer Galkacyood but Garowe & Eyl have my heart. :it0tdo8:
Same here, Garowe is great and once the road is built to Eyl we will be able to reach it in no time to relax and chill near the beach and water springs!
67694366_2319087368330242_2792588848255729664_n.jpg
68307042_2319087414996904_2649418793503162368_n.jpg
67584810_2319087454996900_8254361122056962048_n.jpg
Magaakada%2BEyl%2BBadey.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Garowe is the most beautiful city in the country without contest. Bari has their version in Carmo. I will do everything in my power to make Garacad into Mudug's Garowe or better.
:banderas: