Garowe Business At Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Check the 0:43 to 0:47 mark. It's City View Hotel shining at the night. It's owned by sub-clan Bah Dubays and is basically the most Central Hotel in the best position in the city. The other hotels in Garowe are in bad areas or not prime land. Bah Dubay hotel is like right in the best area of Garowe where the land is very expensive. It's basically where the UN is.

Garowe is my favorite city in Puntland went there in 2015 stayed at a hotel named Towfiq, its different from Bosaso and everyone knows each other there's a sense of community not quite so in Bosaso unfortunately.

53121384_2217746678285087_3353513548503318528_o.jpg

Great view indeed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Garowe is my favorite city in Puntland went there in 2015 stayed at a hotel named Towfiq, its different from Bosaso and everyone knows each other there's a sense of community not quite so in Bosaso unfortunately.

Yes @Manzana @Farm @Abdalla we got no beef with Omar Mahmouds. I respect @Ugaaso also and she can come and assist Bah Dubays take over of Boqortoyo. But these Issa Mahmouds for some reason prefer Bah Dir. Your all welcome to sit down and assist in Bah Dubays taking the crown of Darod from the Bah DIR.

The reason I am focussing on DIR and Futuh Al Habash is to show how they are not mentioned in the document which only means they were either 'pagan oromos' or they were 'christian abbysinians'. This should humiliate all Daaroods to be led by a boqor who's mother side is DIR when their countless halal clans within osman mahmoud who can take the helm. Bah Dubays should be given the title. We are still not in agreement with them about boqortoyo and reside in nugaal for that very reason.

Bosaso is like 7x bigger than Garowe ofc people wont know each other

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Garowe is far classier then Bosaso is. From urban planning to roads to hotels to infrastructure(wind/solar generated electricity plants). Plus you will never hear of 'assasinations' in Garowe unlike Bosaso.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
7 times bigger is a bit of a stretch. Have you ever been to Garowe? If so, when were you last there?

This is great and refreshing to see that they didn't imitate other basic hotels. I have to bring Sithara there and drink shaah nights in sunset :banderas:
stunning view, we need more puntites that want to build hotels to be creative and not build the same old dusty hotels. Go for it cousin take her to Puntland and show the beautiful dal udug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending