Garowe Begins Storm Water Drainage For The Whole City

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
20000 trees planted in PL for this year round of make PL green again.
750,000 livestock immunized
Universal Children immunisation under way.
Garowe bridge and storm water drainage under way

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Once these projects are complete. My next dream is sewage treatment facility and a grid sewer line connection to each home. Imagine that. We would be the only town with clean drinking water from our water treatment plant and on top of that a centralised sewage system connection to each home. I'm also not sure why they don't buy electric cooktops or stoves as each home has an electrical connection to the electricity grid, but they buy lpg gas.

Any reason for that for people who been there? If their home is equipped with PowerPoint connection internally and externally connected to the power line, you just need to buy electrical appliances and connect it to the PowerPoint and that includes cooking appliances.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can't wait till those projects are finished and the 1 km by 1 km garowe public park and invite our cadows to Garowe and show them how Garowe looked under somalinimo from 1960 to 1991 and how it looks under federalism and it will look even better under PIM, Punt Exit, PL first politics. Somalinimo always came at the cost of all regions for one city benefits.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These stooges are pushing us to execute the final bury Somalia idealogy which is the Puntland Independence Movement.

Our govt already executes PL first politics. We done a Punt exit on the federation. The last straw left is PIM

Once these projects are complete. My next dream is uni el sewage treatment facility and a grid sewer line connection to each home. Imagine that. We would be the only town with clean drinking water from our water treatment plant and on top of that a centralised sewage system connection to each home. I'm also not sure why they don't buy electric cooktops or stoves as each home has an electrical connection to the electricity grid, but they buy lpg gas.

Any reason for that for people who been there? If their home is equipped with PowerPoint connection internally and externally connected to the power line, you just need to buy electrical appliances and connect it to the PowerPoint and that includes cooking appliances.
Because Electricity is expensive

Good, they had storm drainage before, but the entire city needs it. And we need a permanent solution for those IDP camps, there are places in South Somalia they come from, that are somewhat stable. In addition, weren't they recently complaining about not finding work in Puntland, thanks to being replaced by foreign labourers. Therefore, what is the purpose of those IDP camps?

Thalassocracy

Ψ³Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ§Ω† اللهِ ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω…Ψ―ΩΩ‡ Free Palestine
Once these projects are complete. My next dream is sewage treatment facility and a grid sewer line connection to each home. Imagine that. We would be the only town with clean drinking water from our water treatment plant and on top of that a centralised sewage system connection to each home. I'm also not sure why they don't buy electric cooktops or stoves as each home has an electrical connection to the electricity grid, but they buy lpg gas.

Both municipal solid wastes (the garbage the garbage truck takes) and wastewater are actually lucrative to process, due to capital accrued from energy extraction via anaerobic digesters -> to methane or heat gasification ( burning) . Also most of both are just food
if we actually sorted food compost from our garbage it would be even to process

I wonder if this is related to the recent requirement to have FGS release development aid that they were holding up. Interesting timing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good, they had storm drainage before, but the entire city needs it. And we need a permanent solution for those IDP camps, there are places in South Somalia they come from, that are somewhat stable. In addition, weren't they recently complaining about not finding work in Puntland, thanks to being replaced by foreign labourers. Therefore, what is the purpose of those IDP camps?

Storm Water drainage is not an easy task and a massive job. You need drainage points across neighborhoods and then you need a basin where all the excess water will overflow and stay. U mist design a basin that can contain large volume of water. I am sure the puntite civil engineers know the ins and outs of it.

Garowe will.need a few of these babies in different parts of the city.

1714528578834.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Because Electricity is expensive

Most modern electrical appliance have star rating score on how effficient it is. That means it uses less electricity while producing the energy needed its called the COP score. No excuses not to use electricity grid.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Both municipal solid wastes (the garbage the garbage truck takes) and wastewater are actually lucrative to process, due to capital accrued from energy extraction via anaerobic digesters -> to methane or heat gasification ( burning) . Also most of both are just food
if we actually sorted food compost from our garbage it would be even to process

Yes converting this solid waste in processing facility could be resold as fertilizer products for farmers.

Northerners believe in self sufficiency and bottom-up growth.

Businesses and people need to be registered and paying taxes for development.

That's the only way to go.

We don't rely on begging, foreign aid and NGOs'.

Trending