Garowe Airport Completed. Punt Is Ballin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more roads. Who will come to a region where you can't travel from city to city due to lack of infrastructure. Roads would increase trading activity and push us in front of the rest of Somalia.
Dams are also way more important and cheaper than airports. People are dying from drought and we are focusing on airports that bring less than a thousand tourists a year.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
President of development :salute:

He promised 3 airports when he assumed office, only Galkacyo airport left:mjpls:

It's pretty impressive but i'd rather they focus on much needed infrastructure like dams, water treatment plants,Schools and universities with actual recognised degrees so that we can have children working in different fields.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even Iqaluit Airport looks better. The Red indians have better infrastructure.
:faysalwtf:

What use does all those services they have provide? Money ain't a joke, nobody buying shit just so it looks good lol. Buying stuff just enough to answer a need NOT MORE NOT LESS(unless your a real wanker).

Business and I guess Economist brag about how they spend just enough to get the job done not more or less(both look terrible) with a little added for future scalability. Their is no real other way to measure them into who is effective.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia will need some serious economist to make sure we pumping money where the return is high and answering critical needs(that offsets or drives into other areas of society). It's called getting maximum value(it scales up and down that's where everything is judged).

3 airports for Puntland? is that maximum value? probably not when you could have one while boosting health facilities especially specialized stuff they go for overseas.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's actually quite easy building a nation, look at how quick Oman did it? they went from 18th century to the 21st century in 40 years(I think we can do it quicker) if we have architects. The main issue is stability(politics) hardest field as you know, you can't get to the next stuff till the first is answered.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Once the politics is settled(centralism drive vs federal drive vs secessionist drive), we need to set up how we operate inside our government, because if it's rotting inside, nothing can be achieved on the outside or the goals of architecture(that's what I saw where I used to work anyways) it was rotten in the inside.

You gotta picture all the parts of an organization or nation how it all will work into one component towards where we said we need to be in 40-50 years.

What use does all those services they have provide? Money ain't a joke, nobody buying shit just so it looks good lol. Buying stuff just enough to answer a need NOT MORE NOT LESS(unless your a real wanker).

Business and I guess Economist brag about how they spend just enough to get the job done not more or less(both look terrible) with a little added for future scalability. Their is no real other way to measure them into who is effective.
Food shipments and medical care are easily provided to the territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts