• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a male be considered garoob?
Ladies could you marry a man who's been divorced if yes what do you prefer with or without kids?

What about you guys would you be willing to marry a garoob?
Me personally I don't discriminate if she's good looking and we have chemistry I wouldn't mind even if she had kids.

Can a male be considered garoob?
Ladies could you marry a man who's been divorced if yes what do you prefer with or without kids?

What about you guys would you be willing to marry a garoob?
Me personally I don't discriminate if she's good looking and we have chemistry I wouldn't mind even if she had kids.
War af somali xuumida.
Oo ma nin ba garood lagu sheegi kara.
Garood macneehedu waxa wayeen qof la so guursaday oo la soo fuuray

My wife was a divorcee before i married her and were like soul mates. She rushed into her first marriage and regrets marrying a non somali. Still...I treat her kids like they're my own

Who did ahe marry. Cadaan or madow
Gambian guy who left his cadaan wife and kids to marry a Somali. He came from norwich to our masjid and cuffed her in a couple of weeks but the marriage didn't last more than 2 years. Mainly because of the different cul

Gambian guy who left his cadaan wife and kids to marry a Somali. He came from norwich to our masjid and cuffed her in a couple of weeks but the marriage didn't last more than 2 years. Mainly because of the different cul
Good on you sxb.

Lol imagine raising Madow kids
:drakelaugh::kodaksmiley:

I find this extremely hard to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.