Gardening thread! :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm all for gardening and beautification of homes with it but it's also dangerous as it attracts snakes, other reptiles and pests.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don’t know what’s going on but I like biology :mjcry:
We weren't born like some all know Jesus shit.

You learn by finding defects in are mistakes and fixing them

Get a plant container, soil for the pot and seed. Got all three? Now your ready to garden

Last edited:
I'm all for gardening and beautification of homes with it but it's also dangerous as it attracts snakes, other reptiles and pests.
True. But it’s easily avoidable. I don’t know about Somalia though. Do you know about dangerous animals living in the wildlife back home?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I've flopped with my basil pot so many times I don't know why. But my Aloe Vera plant has been growing really well for the last few years. I want to figure out how to stop my basil from dying then grow my own herbs. I also want to have a flower garden but I'm undecided on the flowers to choose from. I also know absolutely nothing about gardening.

Did you buy the basil form a plant shop? Was it a seedling or mature plant?

I don’t know what the difference is, but the mature supermarket basil plant survived for me, while all the baby basil plants from plant shops die. I guess the younger plants are more fragile?

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I'm about to get into microgreens. BTW did you know you can grow them in punnets from the store?

Also I eat salads for dinner most nights so I'm thinking I'll grow some napa cabbage, butter lettuce, and spinach which will save me around $15 a week.

Have y'all figure out what you'll be growing in spring? I'm moving within the next few months. Idek if I'll plant anything at my current house.

Trending

Latest posts