Garden in muqdisho that attracts hundered of families every weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
lol lol lol

As much as I love somaliland I would still love to see lasting peace and normality established in xamar.

Antisocial you probably land at hargeisa airport or berbera airport when you visit the motherland.
I've already passed your information on to the appropriate authorities back home.

This is the future that awaits you when you next go on your holiday
:mjdontkno:

http://www.somalilandinformer.com/s...-musician-after-returnng-home-from-mogadishu/

lol i am from berbera and i gave @Antisocial a pass to like mogadishu progress! but i agree we should keep files on whoever travels there!

lol i am from berbera and i gave @Antisocial a pass to like mogadishu progress! but i agree we should keep files on whoever travels there!

It all starts from liking the progress or liking the old pictures of Xamar. Before you know it you become a unionist. I speak from experience, I recently slapped the encroaching unionist ideology out of my head, a month of being a unionist felt just dirty as if I committed treason :vqbuyv0:

Allah bless ahmed Silanyo! Allah bless Lixley for laying his life down for us, Allah bless all the SNM mujaheedin :stevej:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
nzIooAU.png

Xamar's back, Xamar's back
there's all these es screaming that Xamar's back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending