Garacad Port vs Nigerias Port

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
First of all I am the one who brought to light that Somaliland spends $500 million on khat a year on this forum. Second I am not Somalilander (But I do support their independence). And third Ethiopia is a regional power with a significant economic footprint.

What now Zoo animal? :ooh:
You didn’t bring anything into light.

The envy seeps through every post you make, God protect us from the evil eye of an Ethiopian pet who is incapable of understanding self reliance.
:krs:

The envy seeps through every post you make, God protect us from the evil eye of an Ethiopian pet who is incapable of understanding self reliance.

But your Bomberdishu is a colony of Amisom? God can't protect you from Al shabaab! :westbrookswag:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

you're wasting your time, this is a 68 iq lander

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
source you degenerate HG, MX or MJ? lol all the same to me. Somaliland is a diamond compared to Somalia. :silanyosmile:
you're wasting your time, this is a 68 iq lander

Not one of us
1595704620741.png
1595704631981.png

1595704651203.png

1595704722311.png

I think you two can figure out where he's from *cough* b--- *cough*
:mjlaugh:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
162-0.jpg

The Priate-land have 68iq. The port is none viable as Ethiopia has Djibouti, Zeila and Berbera ports to choose from. Look at the map and see the ridiculous journey time for Garacad port. Economics are about time and energy and fat Deni does not understand either.

A ton of livestock stops at Garowe and that region.

This port could be an alternative to Bosaaso.

As long as it provides decent ROI to it's investors who cares whether it's the best route.