Garacad Port vs Nigerias Port

Nigeria needed Chinese money to finance this.

We don't, we have Majeerteen money.

tenor.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wonder how much did the Chinese have to spend on that Nigerian port versus how much it cost Garcard's port. The Chinese probably charged double than what it cost to build a port, they should have hired the Somali construction company building Garcad.:win:

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
Interesting, what are the short and long term goal for Garacad Port?

Is the plan for it to succeed Bosaso port?

Interesting, what are the short and long term goal for Garacad Port?

Is the plan for it to succeed Bosaso port?

162-0.jpg

The Priate-land have 68iq. The port is none viable as Ethiopia has Djibouti, Zeila and Berbera ports to choose from. Look at the map and see the ridiculous journey time for Garacad port. Economics are about time and energy and fat Deni does not understand either.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
162-0.jpg

The Priate-land have 68iq. The port is none viable as Ethiopia has Djibouti, Zeila and Berbera ports to choose from. Look at the map and see the ridiculous journey time for Garacad port. Economics are about time and energy and fat Deni does not understand either.
This is about Somali demand first specifically livestock exports and material import. I know that’s hard to understand when your mind has been colonized by Ethiopia.

This is about Somali demand first specifically livestock exports and material import. I know that’s hard to understand when your mind has been colonized by Ethiopia.
:ftw9nwa: What demand exist in Priateland to warrant such investment? Ethiopia is the only country that can generate such a demand. Priateland cannot.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What demand exist in Priateland to warrant such investment? Ethiopia is the only country that can generate such a demand. Priateland cannot.
I love it give me your tears Somalilander, maybe you could have achieved this if you didn’t spend 500 million dollars (1/3 GDP) on khat.

Ethiopia did a number on you guys you can’t even comprehend the possibility that we can build something without relying on them.
:ohdamn:

162-0.jpg

SL Is not allowed to build any more ports so idk where u get the zeila port from. Plus Ethiopia has like 110m and still growing do u think 2 or 3 ports will be enough?? I think both Garacad&hobyo can make a bank off the Ethiopian market.

Last edited:
I love it give me your tears Somalilander, maybe you could have achieved this if you didn’t spend 500 million dollars (1/3 GDP) on khat.

Ethiopia did a number on you guys you can’t even comprehend the possibility that we can build something without relying on them.
:ohdamn:
First of all I am the one who brought to light that Somaliland spends $500 million on khat a year on this forum. Second I am not Somalilander (But I do support their independence). And third Ethiopia is a regional power with a significant economic footprint.

What now Zoo animal? :ooh: