ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
That baby blue colour of the sea is so nice

I’m used to seeing this shit in the UK
5B08390B-1AF8-4749-B12A-B1AF9E27F133.jpeg

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Garacad maada iga xigta am gonna visit it next month and post photos.
Haa wan kaa xiga its my subclan behind the project what it has to do with reer cabudwaaq is really weird since it totally have zero to do with them. Visit kulaha reer caduun got no love for your kind period :camby:

Its an MJ Cumar M project wan kaa xiga kulaha dude you from galnus not Puntland worry about the bridge you building in Baardheere :wtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Haa wan kaa xiga its my subclan behind the project what it has to do with reer cabudwaaq is really weird since it totally have zero to do with them. Visit kulaha reer caduun got no love for your kind period :camby:

Its an MJ Cumar M project wan kaa xiga kulaha dude you from galnus not Puntland worry about the bridge you building in Baardheere :wtf:
Hahah you seem cuqdad ridden I can go anywhere I want Somalia is one country. I will sip shah on the beaches of Garacad and be welcomed by the locals, thank god the folks back home havent absorbed your hatred.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Hahah you seem cuqdad ridden I can go anywhere I want Somalia is one country. I will sip shah on the beaches of Garacad and be welcomed by the locals, thank god the folks back home havent absorbed your hatred.
Stop embarrassing yourself stupid boon garacad have nothing to do with you go take pictures of dabcasar or barre hiraale stop clinging to other peoples achievements nacala loomaoyaan:deadpeter:

TekNiKo

VIP
Stop embarrassing yourself stupid **** garacad have nothing to do with you go take pictures of dabcasar or barre hiraale stop clinging to other peoples achievements nacala loomaoyaan:deadpeter:
Beelweynta Darood ka xishoo midnimooda wa muqadas. You are sick go seek help.

ahahaha we want all somalis to come to garacad and import their goods not only somalis also ethiopians uganda all east to west africa thats how cities and economies develop only sub tribe can never reach that so everybody is welcomed to puntland to invest

TekNiKo

VIP
In 20 years you’re gonna say we shouldn’t have supported farmaajo. How long do you reckon this cycle will continue sxb
Beesha must suffer humiliation before she rises You guys already went through that phase in the 80s so did Isaaqs. Tough times ahead :mjkkk:

Beesha must suffer humiliation before she rises You guys already went through that phase in the 80s so did Isaaqs. Tough times ahead :mjkkk:
Bro it’s inevitable that you guys will bend the knee to PL. it’s just a matter of whether you do it while you still have some dignity left or when ur in a same situation as wagardhac.

TekNiKo

VIP
Bro it’s inevitable that you guys will bend the knee to PL. it’s just a matter of whether you do it while you still have some dignity left or when ur in a same situation as wagardhac.
I dont know man this Galmudug situation has me worried Farmaajo shot his own tol in the foot when he united the Horde into one state. Before they were fragmented into ASWJ and GM. Marehan are shortsighted and dont think long term, I hope my tol listens to me I am going next month inshallah to Cabudwaaq and will preach this.

Trending

Latest posts