UNVERIFIED Garacad port gets federal certification/agreement on revenue sharing with the SFG

This is how federalism should work

monthslong negotiations with the Federal Government of Somalia had culminated in an undisclosed agreement on sharing tax revenues to boost the federal coffers.

Garacad Port competes with Bosaso Port, currently locked in a controversial thirty-year DP World concession. In 2018 the Federal Government of Somalia accused DP World of signing illegal port management agreements with Puntland State and Somaliland Administration.

That's not true, Puntland Post is not reliable when it comes to Puntland news.
The revenue sharing is between the company and Puntland as stated by the company multiple times. so Garacad will be like Bosaso and Kismaayo ports, the federal government will not take any revenue until they reach an agreement with FMS.

That's not true, Puntland Post is not reliable when it comes to Puntland news.
The revenue sharing is between the company and Puntland as stated by the company multiple times. so Garacad will be like Bosaso and Kismaayo ports, the federal government will not take any revenue until they reach an agreement with FMS.

BullshitPost needs to be banned from this forum, it's just a waste of time even reading one word from that embarrassment. Thank god for the 'unverified' tag, to save people time from even clicking in here smh

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
:mjlaugh: Tax? kheyre even refused to place the ceremonial stone before construction. We didn’t need the FGS but just out of respect of a visiting PM.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news, if PL doesnt pay tax for Bosaso now why would they pay for Garacad?

Whether this story is true or not its good for MJ if there is cooperation between the federal government of SomaliaItaliana and the FMS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can understand where youre coming from if youre a PIM adherent but anyone else should agree that cooperation between FGS and FMS is a good thing

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Whether this story is true or not its good for MJ if there is cooperation between the federal government of SomaliaItaliana and the FMS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can understand where youre coming from if youre a PIM adherent but anyone else should agree that cooperation between FGS and FMS is a good thing
Ninyahow are you insane? Why would we share with a government that did everything they could to block this project and haven’t contributed a penny? Control your majeertentitis before it controls you.

Ninyahow are you insane? Why would we share with a government that did everything they could to block this project and haven’t contributed a penny?

I forgot youre a PIM adherent. This was supposed to be a positive story of cooperation between FGS and local leaders

Jealousy reeks in every word you type

Am I jealous that reerJariiban allegedly do or dont have a revenue sharing agreement with the FGS?

Im praising them if they got a revenue sharing agrment.

If they didnt then Im hoping that SomaliaItaliana community will eventually reach a point they work together