Garacad Diaspora Planning Their Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It's a shame I see no Qardho Diaspora Conference, you will never see a development conference from osman maxamud, they only meet on political things. They will cry when everyone else is economically more productive and argue your political role in the state will reflect your economic contribution to the state.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wish Bayla had the same location as Garacad serving as a port to all ethiopian hartis/ogaden who have the most numerous livestock in ethiopian area, plus they graze around the middle of ogadeniya. Berbera is screwed because it has to compete with djibouti at all times to secure the jigjiga trade and now with djibouti securing the rail, I can't imagine SL can compete. Djibouti is going to own 80% of the trade with ethiopia.

Garacad is a settled matter, majority of nomads in ethiopia are of darod extraction so they won't use hawiye ports in the region even if they build one, just build the road from galdogob to garacad. They will come through galdogob and hit the high-way to Garacad to use the port.

I must admit though galmudug may be a threat if it builds the hobyo part and cuts the central trade from galkacyo notice the road they building is galkacyo to hobyo, they want to steer the hawiye traders away from Puntland Bosaso port, we must ensure this never happens because that's the only reason they are building hobyo port, it's not to secure DDSI because they didn't create a road into DDSI, they know this 90% darod area and nomads. We must not lose the key strategical central hawiye central regional trade, we already got the DDSI livestock on lock, we just need the infrastructure built.

Garacad will be the Bosaso of Mudug and over-take Galkacyo as all business men start building homes and businesses as the local population starts to soar like what happened in Bosaso.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bosaso shouldn't be threatened by Garacad. Their not trying to steal the central trade, they created a road to DDSI and want to take that trade and leave alone the current trade network between Central regions to Bosaso. So I hope the new president who will be osman maxamud doesn't begin a political beef with reer garacad cause this can cause puntland to end up in a security turmoil.

The next osman maxamud must ensure galmudug is rife with security problems so they don't have time to think about hobyo port to save the bosaso trade. Eventually if that road is done between galdogob to garacad, the next thing we need to add is rail, we can take all the trade without competition from those non somali ethiopian regions who will use garacad port due to proximity.

Garacad has a good future and could be the next biggest hub after Bosaso.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bayla should focus on dominating fishery. 80 million ethiopians who need fish. We need to create a Qardho airport plus a road connecting to Bayla so fisher-men can bring in all the fish to Qardho and from there use it to export via air cargo into Ethiopia and even deep into Africa.

Imagine if Bandar Bayla became the fish provider for all Somalia and the general region. Hawiye regions are in trouble, even their agriculture farms are useless because each of the African countries have agricultural land and won't need them.

Once we can get that oil out, the game has changed. That will be a-lot of money into Puntland and if we invest that money into banks we can create borrow/lending industry, we can be like the Jews of somalia, controlling the money trade for all projects and sit back and jewify somalia from Puntland.

There is no bank game in somalia, they have hawalas which is just transfers of money not borrowing/lending. No economy can develop without banks because the people need money to do things and if we secure the banking trade, we own somalia as they all come to us for loans and we collect our fees for every single project. We be like the way NGO are for Somalia now, except we actually make profits.

Why you think Somalis go to charities, there is no banks in the land to borrow from to execute their projects. Who-ever fills that void in Somalia will control the economy.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Bayla should focus on dominating fishery. 80 million ethiopians who need fish. We need to create a Qardho airport plus a road connecting to Bayla so fisher-men can bring in all the fish to Qardho and from there use it to export via air cargo into Ethiopia and even deep into Africa.

Imagine if Bandar Bayla became the fish provider for all Somalia and the general region. Hawiye regions are in trouble, even their agriculture farms are useless because each of the African countries have agricultural land and won't need them.

Once we can get that oil out, the game has changed. That will be a-lot of money into Puntland and if we invest that money into banks we can create borrow/lending industry, we can be like the Jews of somalia, controlling the money trade for all projects and sit back and jewify somalia from Puntland.

There is no bank game in somalia, they have hawalas which is just transfers of money not borrowing/lending. No economy can develop without banks because the people need money to do things and if we secure the banking trade, we own somalia as they all come to us for loans and we collect our fees for every single project. We be like the way NGO are for Somalia now, except we actually make profits.

Why you think Somalis go to charities, there is no banks in the land to borrow from to execute their projects. Who-ever fills that void in Somalia will control the economy.

Oil is old world, if you've seen the latest climate report that if things stay the same in the next 12 years we're all screwed as global temps rise by 1.5c.

The main thing we need to work on is infrastructure development in the Somali territories there should be a 6 lane motorway from Djibouti City till Galkaayo with 4 lane roads of shooting to all the major towns and ports. Sanaag needs to remain development free as that is a nature reserve.

Last Anod is the midpoint and perfect location for a logistics hub. Before we have trains what we can do is create a coach station in all cities across the route to increase the movement and connectivity of people, the more people mix the the less likely for conflict

You gotta think bigger picture like a businessman not a politician.

I only know for Somaliland why there's no international banks is that in 2012 there were 6 banks from all over that wanted to set up but told the government that we can't till you have a commercial Banking act it has been debated numerous times and was delayed until this very point by Dahabshill as they don't want any rivals and wants to be the only one and our stupid government listens to him because money...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oil is old world, if you've seen the latest climate report that if things stay the same in the next 12 years we're all screwed as global temps rise by 1.5c.

The main thing we need to work on is infrastructure development in the Somali territories there should be a 6 lane motorway from Djibouti City till Galkaayo with 4 lane roads of shooting to all the major towns and ports. Sanaag needs to remain development free as that is a nature reserve.

Last Anod is the midpoint and perfect location for a logistics hub. Before we have trains what we can do is create a coach station in all cities across the route to increase the movement and connectivity of people, the more people mix the the less likely for conflict

I only know for Somaliland why there's no international banks is that in 2012 there were 6 banks from all over that wanted to set up but told the government that we can't till you have a commercial Banking act it has been debated numerous times and was delayed until this very point by Dahabshill as they don't want any rivals and wants to be the only one and our stupid government listens to him because money...

Dahabshil shouldn't feel threatened, they are not even a bank. I can't walk into Dahabshil and say I want a couple of million dollars to execute a project, they don't store money other then the fees they collect on money transfers between Somali families. Dahabshil model is to take one somali in the diaspora and be the middle man for a local somali. Dahabshil doesn't store the money at all, he relies on you to bring your money and he facilitates it between transfer points. It's not a bank. So why would it feel threatened by banks? a bank primary purpose is to bring capitalists together who have money and assets and say store it in the bank and lets provide the financial 'engine' for the nation and give financial access to locals to develop the nation in their special field or niche.

That's why banks are the richest companies in the world, they get a slice of everything in the nation economy, without the banks, nothing can be done in a nation in terms of projects.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland business-men are all over the world, we need the government to bring them together and tell them, create one large financial bank and bring your money together and start helping locals by giving them access to 'capital' in order to execute business projects. Right now our locals are asleep and relying on diaspora to come with the funds, if we had local banks that give the locals access to cash, jobs would develop in a heart-beat. Then the locals would be participating in job creation while the diaspora are doing the same thing. This will give confidence to the international community to also come to Somalia and join the rat-race and our economy will start to take shape quite quickly.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Puntland business-men are all over the world, we need the government to bring them together and tell them, create one large financial bank and bring your money together and start helping locals by giving them access to 'capital' in order to execute business projects. Right now our locals are asleep and relying on diaspora to come with the funds, if we had local banks that give the locals access to cash, jobs would develop in a heart-beat. Then the locals would be participating in job creation while the diaspora are doing the same thing. This will give confidence to the international community to also come to Somalia and join the rat-race and our economy will start to take shape quite quickly.

Only one industry cam bring us all success
- Agriculture Manufacturing

Just make all Somalis food producers on a massive scale so we don't import but can export. With the right infrastructure we can supply all of East Africa

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

It's a shame I see no Qardho Diaspora Conference, you will never see a development conference from osman maxamud, they only meet on political things. They will cry when everyone else is economically more productive and argue your political role in the state will reflect your economic contribution to the state.
Its a duty upon all puntlanders to contribute towards garacad port especially reer garacad and reer goldogob since theres a custom built in galdogob and most of the good coming from garacad will come through goldogob.

Puntland government should organise an account so the diaspora can contribute towards the construction of garacad.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In eritrea they have a system set up where the diaspora pay tax to the eriterian government otherwise they are not allowed to come back to their country.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In eritrea they have a system set up where the diaspora pay tax to the eriterian government otherwise they are not allowed to come back to their country.

All countries do that, If I leave my country work somewhere else, I still need to pay my taxes to my country. It's not an Eritrean thing, it's a world-wide thing. But that's people on work-visas in other countries, but once your naturalized to that nation, your government won't touch your finance.

But they're is dual-citizenships, that's where somalis should focus and say you are only a citizen of somalia if you pay for that right by giving money through your taxes to your regional administration. So this will need govt to govt signing deals about their dual-nations. You will need to convince the other nation to give a lower tax rate to your national so the left-over can go to your country. It's a legal messy area because the other nation will need to create separate laws for your nationals, which is very difficult because everyone will do it and that nation will start to lose heaps of revenues.

SirLancelLord

VIP
All countries do that, If I leave my country work somewhere else, I still need to pay my taxes to my country. It's not an Eritrean thing, it's a world-wide thing. But that's people on work-visas in other countries, but once your naturalized to that nation, your government won't touch your finance.

But they're is dual-citizenships, that's where somalis should focus and say you are only a citizen of somalia if you pay for that right by giving money through your taxes to your regional administration. So this will need govt to govt signing deals about their dual-nations. You will need to convince the other nation to give a lower tax rate to your national so the left-over can go to your country. It's a legal messy area because the other nation will need to create separate laws for your nationals, which is very difficult because everyone will do it and that nation will start to lose heaps of revenues.

Found the American, that shit don't fly on the right side of the Atlantic.

Your a young guy. What are you gonna do about it?:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.