Garaad Kulmiye Garaad Maxamed Garaad welcome to your home PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
DDSI?

Which group is he the garaad of?

DDSI is an important ally if we can't secure Sacad Muse cooperation regarding our dispute in SSC and their BURCO/ERIGAVO terrorist cells using international donar money supporting AL QAEDA, either way, PL growth is not negioable, we don't negiotate from 'xasid' or 'hate' position because politics is about 'interests' only so we can grow our people and solve this mess in Somalia in peace

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
@PuntiteQueen

He is Absame and they come to collect the mag for the Qayaad vs Baharasme fighting of last year. PL, JL & DDSI Darood/ Kablalax are suppose to Pay for the mag of the dead of over 100. They come to collect PL portion and next stop is Kismaayo.

Garaad Kulmiye Garaad Maxamed Garaad Dool iyo waftigiisa oo safarkoodu salka ku hayo sidii Maamulada Puntland Jubaland iyo Somali State ay u bixin lahaayen Magta in ka badan 100 Ruux oo Ku Dhintay Dagaaladii Koonfurta Sool ee dhexmaray Beelaha Qayaad iyo Bahrarsame ee Dhulbahante oo Beesha Daarood dusha saaratay Bixinta Magtaasi si nabad loogu soo dhameeyo Colaada,

I guess thats the xeer :manny:

http://khaatumonews24.com/2020/01/2...-fulinaysa-balantii-ay-ka-qaaden-dhulbahante/

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen

He is Absame and they come to collect the mag for the Qayaad vs Baharasme fighting of last year. PL, JL & DDSI Darood/ Kablalax are suppose to Pay for the mag of the dead of over 100. They come to collect PL portion and next stop is Kismaayo.

http://khaatumonews24.com/2020/01/2...-fulinaysa-balantii-ay-ka-qaaden-dhulbahante/

Were those civilians they killed 100? mag is only for civilians, if u r in a war and armed, there is no 'mag' in our culture

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@PuntiteQueen

I hear he is from Reer Sool not Absame are you sure?. If its Baharsme Isaaq booty clapper fault why we have to pay the mag?.

Farm

VIP
@PuntiteQueen

What on earth? This is completely retarded. Broke beggarbahantes should pay their own mag for killing each other and not beg the rest of darood because of their own incompetence.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What on earth? This is completely retarded. Broke beggarbahantes should pay their own mag for killing each other and not beg the rest of darood because of their own incompetence.
If they are sick or in deep shit they remember are part of Darood and MJ to rescue. When it comes to jeegaan vs MJ no no no we want money f*ck Darood.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

How can PL formalize it's compensation process, it looks very bad when matters within a state are handled outside a state unless it's formalized in a way. I can't just go kill my neighbor and then go to their family and provide compensation? Compensation laws is fine, I am not saying to change it, laws are what people agree too, you can't export laws for different cultures they won't abide by it and hence its useless and your security collapses and so does society.

How we can formalize it so it has some sort of 'offical' role is important. We can't be a state if things are being done OUTSIDE THE STATE. What's next I can step outside 'PL' and sign a deal with an 'elder' in bayla? That is why PL has to formalize the role of ISIMO or else people will assume there is TWO STATES. A traditional chamber is good idea that is outside of politics but independent recognized institution for 'clan matters' only lets not take that horrible guurti model which makes them into POLITICIANS and therefore hated.

Trending

Latest posts