Garaad Jaamac: HG oo dacwo ah ayaa ii timid oo ka dacwoneeso Mudulood

Jungle

VIP

:dead: He is in Mombasa speaking to Farax Macalin and others apparently.

Yaa u dirsaday :pachah1: shaqo aan shaqadiis aheen u faraha la galay

Mudulood occupy several ministries and HG said we only have this one location according to him :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: seems like he has already picked a side yet he says he will try and mediate. Kalay xamar dheh :chrisfreshhah:.

Waa yaab who said its a qabil thing. HG have dozens of positions in Banaadir and the guy in charge of the evictions is the banaadir police chief who is salebaan

I have no doubt he gets his info from sheegad balwaan like majority of reer ssc and puntland

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
garaads have become more and emboldened political. It has pros and cons.
Lol this man just embarrassed himself and joined in with tiktokers and fb faraxs qabil narrative. He is supposed to be an oday dhaqmeed. He should lay off the social media tbh

Lol this man just embarrassed himself and joined in with tiktokers and fb faraxs qabil narrative. He is supposed to be an oday dhaqmeed. He should lay off the social media tbh
Yes, Jamaac is a hothead but he has some qualities as well. There are many clan elders worse than him in Somalia.

Jungle

VIP
Yes, Jamaac is a hothead but he has some qualities as well. There are many clan elders worse than him in Somalia.
Whether he is a 'hothead' or not is none of my concern. I do not know who he speaks for but he decided to speak on Banaadir affairs that have absolutely nothing to do with him through a qabil lense in Mombasa :mjlol: .

The elder from SSC must do better.

The garaad is human, personally i think this was an error on his part, hes garaadka guud ee belweynta harti, hawiye shouldnt be anywhere near his concern.

he’s not even a state yet to be doing all this. Although admirable. He may see it as an attempt to negotiate between two brothers who plan on firing guns for their public land they squat on.

Jungle

VIP
It’s usually Murusade that meditates between HG & Abgaal. Really strange to see this happen.
:chrisfreshhah:

'Cali gar leh, caydiid na gar leh' is a infamous quote which lead to destruction of muqdisho and the hawiye who were mediating and said that were not murusade

Just stating facts eboow

Whether he is a 'hothead' or not is none of my concern. I do not know who he speaks for but he decided to speak on Banaadir affairs that have absolutely nothing to do with him through a qabil lense in Mombasa :mjlol: .

The elder from SSC must do better.
Relax, southern Somalia been cannibalising each other 40 years to the extent they have killed the Somali nation and name. You should get as angry and heated as much about Ugandans, Congolese, Ethiopians, Americans and Kenyans reconciling you. You make Benaadir sound like Miami when’s it’s just a cesspit whose security relies on foreigners.

Jungle

VIP
Relax, southern Somalia been cannibalising each other 40 years to the extent they have killed the Somali nation and name. You should get as angry and heated as much about Ugandans, Congolese, Ethiopians, Americans and Kenyans reconciling you. You make Benaadir sound like Miami when’s it’s just a cesspit whose security relies on foreigners.
This post and your username match up perfectly. You do not know what somalinimo is. Speak on Garissa or Dhagaxbuur. Madow iyo Xabash nin adoon u soo ahaay ilama hadlikaro

Muqdisho is a diamond to millions of somalis

This post and your username match up perfectly. You do not know what somalinimo is. Speak on Garissa or Dhagaxbuur. Madow iyo Xabash nin adoon u soo ahaay ilama hadlikaro

Muqdisho is a diamond to millions of somalis
Muqdisho politicians, elders, businessman and warlords are one of the biggest reasons for 40 years of hell. If you were as bothered about them as some Garda getting a bit excited about clan issues millions of Somalis would not have been held hostage for 40 years l.

:chrisfreshhah:

'Cali gar leh, caydiid na gar leh' is a infamous quote which lead to destruction of muqdisho and the hawiye who were mediating and said that were not murusade

Just stating facts eboow
Eebow Caydiid and Mahdi were born yesterday. Murusade been mediating as curud for generations. I will link up the source where we mediated between Caydiid and Mahdi as well. Give me 24h max.

It was all of them except for xawaadle

Trust me, majority of Hawiye didn’t care about the war. Hawiye YouTuber’s like Daahir calasow don’t speak for us.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Eebow Caydiid and Mahdi were born yesterday. Murusade been mediating as curud for generations. I will link up the source where we mediated between Caydiid and Mahdi as well. Give me 24h max.

Trust me, majority of Hawiye didn’t care about the war. Hawiye YouTuber’s like Daahir calasow don’t speak for us.
You right a lot of Hawiye actually supported Dhulbahante cause and minority of Hawiye only supported Somaliland.

Trending