Garaacad port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Like you said murursade will be given land inexchange for their contribution towards the building of garaacad port so technically those lands become murursade lands so how can you kick them out lawfully when they already invested in garaacad port?
We kill them.
:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We kill them.
:mjlol:
I don’t want to ever see you call hawiye moryaans on this forum since murursade were invited by cumar maxamud to settle in garaacad likewise habar gidir invited to settle in galkacyo by cumar maxamud.

In one breathe you can’t claim to hate hawiye yet invite them to settle on your lands waxas waa hypocrisy

Good point except Cognitive has failed to mention portions of Puntlanders are against Garacad Port namely Bari folks lead by Boqor Burhaan who travelled after Islaan Bashiir to convince local Hawiye clan not to get involved in it.

It is simple and comes down to protectionism and losing economic benefits.

The same reason Puntland is against Hobyo or Laasqorey.

Cabdi Ciise need to stop Islan Bashir. Once you give Hawiye an inch of land, they will demand the entire region.

An MJ man invited them to live in Galkacyo and today they are hungry for all of Mudug. Garacad cannot be up for dispute, nor can we ever allow these people to step foot in our land.

I am warning all of you to stop this Islan and his friends before it is too late.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Good point except Cognitive has failed to mention portions of Puntlanders are against Garacad Port namely Bari folks lead by Boqor Burhaan who travelled after Islaan Bashiir to convince local Hawiye clan not to get involved in it.

Boqor burhan went to villa somalia cause president farmaajo requested troops from puntland it had nothing to do with garacaad port islaan bashir is the leader of garaacad iyo mudug not boqor burhan cause boqor burhan is from bosaso and qardho likewise islaan ciise is the leader of nugaal iyo garoowe.

Soon you will see asad diana given a prominent position in the federal government in mogadishu probably as the leader of NISA

Cognitive you were spot on.

Abdullahi Yusuf wanted to be Aidid's PM but of course Aidid refused that to him though he travelled and was humiliated in 1994.

The deal was signed in 1993. It was treacherous as it did not involve others from Puntland then North East who died defending the town. It was a unilateral decision of his to obtain power.

His wife Xaawo and Aidid were related I think first cousin Ilmo Abti/ Eedo and this is how contact was initiated.

I made a poem over a decade ago highlighting what he has done

Between the two seas

The grace of our race

The Indian and the red

Who can compete with the said?

May Ina Yey be cursed?

Because if it wasn't for him and his cowardliness

Ina Dahir Aweys false dream would be burst

If he hadn't made peace with Aydid and his madness,

His kin should have never been allowed back into Gaalkacyo

Because for Ina Dahir Aweys to contemplate a fight and see as righteousness,

To attack and invade a peaceful land in order to fulfil the "prophecy" and his false riyo

Is nothing short of plain greed, lust for power and selfishness!

But inshallah he will fail

In his quest for imperialism and (Punt)-laan

And will be killed or put into jail

For his mischievous Plaan!

Whilst Mohammed Abshir and the rest of the SSDF wanted to fight on

Abdullahi Yusuf betrayed the cause and made a secret pact,

With Aydid and his cohorts, to share the city of Gaalkacyo intact

And live on

In the city, divided and as a separate act!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Cognitive you were spot on.

Abdullahi Yusuf wanted to be Aidid's PM but of course Aidid refused that to him though he travelled and was humiliated in 1994.

The deal was signed in 1993. It was treacherous as it did not involve others from Puntland then North East who died defending the town. It was a unilateral decision of his to obtain power.

His wife Xaawo and Aidid were related I think first cousin Ilmo Abti/ Eedo and this is how contact was initiated.

I made a poem over a decade ago highlighting what he has done

Between the two seas

The grace of our race

The Indian and the red

May Ina Yey be cursed?

To attack and invade a peaceful land in order to fulfil the "prophecy" and his false riyo

And live on

Don't speak ill of the dead, mooryaan. We owe Abdullahi Yusuf AUN everything.

Crow what do you know. I was right back then as I am now.

Garacad is already disputed and it lies at the States peripheral.

Cognitive pointed out giving land to the same folks that already puts claim over you and your lands is not only foolish but dangerous and many agreed with him.

Why not offer to other Puntlanders Cognitive asked instead travelling to Mogadishu and humiliating himself like that.

I am happy that every talking point raised by me turns out to be true.

I made joke of Islaan Bashiirs trip awhile ago but did not spill the obvious to the wall like Cognitive.

Islaan Basheer is begging exact folks that rebuffed him and that are laying claim to his folks and land.

You couldn't make it up.

Take it in, one more time

Between the two seas

The grace of our race

The Indian and the red

May Ina Yey be cursed?

And live on

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998

Protectionism? Reer Bari are building houses for hateful Southies who hate our guts, assassinate our people and support terrorists in Galgala.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Crow sats that the deal has been sealed and murursade were given land in garaacad in exchange they will invest in the building of garacaad port maybe 10 years from now you will see murursade claiming garacaad like you see habar gidir claiming galkacyo which Abdullahi Yusuf (rip) allowed them to settle in during the civil war
did you just say RIP. respect my apti warya and say AHUN

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
garacad is and must go forward. garacad will only help bosaso port not diminish it. garacad will focus on ethiopia more than puntland or somalia. bosaso port will focus on barri, nugaal, sanaag, sool, and parts of mudug. while garacad will focus on parts of mudug, galmudug, hirshabelle and ethiopia. we need to expand. im going to speak to my elders so we can start land grabbing in garacad. muhahahahahahhaha. my reer aptis wont mind

garacad is and must go forward. garacad will only help bosaso port not diminish it. garacad will focus on ethiopia more than puntland or somalia. bosaso port will focus on barri, nugaal, sanaag, sool, and parts of mudug. while garacad will focus on parts of mudug, galmudug, hirshabelle and ethiopia. we need to expand. im going to speak to my elders so we can start land grabbing in garacad. muhahahahahahhaha. my reer aptis wont mind
move over to mudug time to settle along the indian ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts