Garaacad port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
islaan basir yesterday putting khayre on blast for refusing to participate in garaacad stone laying cermony
Islaan bashir recently in dayniile promising murursade land in garacad in exchange for their support to build garaacad port like @Crow said

@Yonis @PuntiteQueen @Abdalla @Farm what do you guys think of murursade owning part of garaacad similar to how habar gidir were given land by Abdullahi Yusuf In galkacyo and today habar gidir claim the whole of galkacyo kkk

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Islaan Bashir is doing what he thinks is best to get the Garacad port complete. He has been instrumental in getting this project off the ground and has been working tirelessly for years in turning it from a joke to reality. I deeply respect his efforts.

That being said, I completely disagree with inviting terrorist clans to Puntland, let alone my own village. I am not worried about them claiming Garacad because we can easily wipe them out. I am worried about them acting as a trojan horse for Al Shabaab and using our port to bring in every kind of fitna.

I will do everything that I can to prevent this from happening.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Pigs would fly before @embarassing enters my hometown.
@Crow sats that the deal has been sealed and murursade were given land in garaacad in exchange they will invest in the building of garacaad port maybe 10 years from now you will see murursade claiming garacaad like you see habar gidir claiming galkacyo which Abdullahi Yusuf (rip) allowed them to settle in during the civil war

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow sats that the deal has been sealed and murursade were given land in garaacad in exchange they will invest in the building of garacaad port maybe 10 years from now you will see murursade claiming garacaad like you see habar gidir claiming galkacyo which Abdullahi Yusuf (rip) allowed them to settle in during the civil war
I never said the deal was sealed. Everything is still up in the air and last I heard, Kheyre is being difficult. It's still possible that this may not happen at all.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Islaan Bashir is doing what he thinks is best to get the Garacad port complete. He has been instrumental in getting this project off the ground and has been working tirelessly for years in turning it from a joke to reality. I deeply respect his efforts.

That being said, I completely disagree with inviting terrorist clans to Puntland, let alone my own village. I am not worried about them claiming Garacad because we can easily wipe them out. I am worried about them acting as a trojan horse for Al Shabaab and using our port to bring in every kind of fitna.

I will do everything that I can to prevent this from happening.
How do you feel about islaan bashir lambasting khayre for not turning up during garaacad stone laying ceremony yet going to dayniile and grovelling to murursade prime minister khayre people in dayniile?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How do you feel about islaan bashir lambasting khayre for not turning up during garaacad stone laying ceremony yet going to dayniile and grovelling to murursade prime minister khayre people in dayniile?
He put aside his pride to do what he thinks is best for Puntland. I disagree with it but I respect it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never said the deal was sealed. Everything is still up in the air and last I heard, Kheyre is being difficult. It's still possible that this may not happen at all.
It’s embarrassing begging someone who has already snubbed you yet you go to his people in dayniile and grovel some more:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He put aside his pride to do what he thinks is best for Puntland. I disagree with it but I respect it.
What pride? He could of went to dhisheshe, leelkaase, awrtable, cali saleeban but no it seems cumar Mohamud love to share land and everything with hawiye yesterday it was welcoming habar gidir to galkacyo and today its welcoming murursade to settle in garaacad

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't insult my Islaan. He's just doing what he thinks is best for us without letting his personal feelings get in the way.
So what’s best for you is grovelling to murursade instead of going to tribes like leelkaase, dhisheshe, awrtable, warsengeli, cali saleeban and asking them to contribute it’s better to go to dayniile instead right and grovel kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cumar maxamud will never learn their lesson yesterday you welcomed habar gidir and settled them on your land in galkacyo which habar gidir claim is theirs and today you are settling murursade in garaacad you will reap just what you sow and no I did not insult islaan bashir it’s called constructive criticism

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What pride? He could of went to dhisheshe, leelkaase, awrtable, cali saleeban but no it seems cumar Mohamud love to share land and everything with hawiye yesterday it was welcoming habar gidir to galkacyo and today its welcoming murursade to settle in garaacad
So what’s best for you is grovelling to murursade instead of going to tribes like leelkaase, dhisheshe, awrtable, warsengeli, cali saleeban and asking them to contribute it’s better to go to dayniile instead right and grovel kkk
He already has gone to those clans and they already are contributing.

Murosade have historically been a non-factor politically. The Islaan has only gone to them because they currently hold the PM spot and have special powers. Maybe he made a calculation that this will likely not be the case in a few years and we can get rid of them then.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He already has gone to those clans and they already are contributing.

Murosade have historically been a non-factor politically. The Islaan has only gone to them because they currently hold the PM spot and have special powers. Maybe he made a calculation that this will likely not be the case in a few years and we can get rid of them then.
Like baraxley right?:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::russ::lolbron::dead:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Look, I generally agree with you. I am just explaining what I believe is Islaan Bashir's thought process.

As I said before, I will fight tooth and nail to prevent the settlement of suicide bombers on my ancestral land.
Its your land you already invited habar gidir to galkacyo so it does nit make a difference if you invite the rest of hawiye to your land maybe then mudug can be part of galmudug.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Me personally if i was snubbed by prime minister khayre during the stone laying cermony in garaacad wallahi i would not go grovelling to his tribe in dayniile waxas waa ceeb watch the videos see what he says about prime minister khayre then watch the other video where islaan bashir is in dayniile ina lillah waa ina illahay rajicuun

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Its your land you already invited habar gidir to galkacyo so it does nit make a difference if you invite the rest of to your land maybe them mudug can be part of galmudug.
Let's just say if it were up to Cabdi Ciise and Reer Khalaf, not a single aborigine would be left breathing in Gaalkacyo. They are allowed to stay at the mercy of some of our more compassionate brethren. Those clans are not present in Garacad so there is no one holding us back.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Let's just say if it were up to Cabdi Ciise and Reer Khalaf, not a single aborigine would be left breathing in Gaalkacyo. They are allowed to stay at the mercy of some of our more compassionate brethren. Those clans are not present in Garacad so there is no one holding us back.
Like you said murursade will be given land inexchange for their contribution towards the building of garaacad port so technically those lands become murursade lands so how can you kick them out lawfully when they already invested in garaacad port?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending