'Gang Stalking', a hidden world and the persecution of Muslims and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaam aleikum

As a Muslim target of an insidious form of harassment, which prior to the start of it, I would never even have thought possible in a civilised society, I want to warn others and make them aware of this organised program of harassment being carried out covertly by a large and co-ordinated section of our society- they are not a small group and are effectively themselves a society within the greater society we all live in, but one you would be totally unaware of if you were not either a member or one of their victims.
Such is the sophistication of the harassment and its perpetrators that it may seem difficult to comprehend and without having 'first hand experience' of it, I myself might have been sceptical before this all started - and documenting credible physical evidence of it is difficult as much of the individual acts of harassment are by themselves within the law, but when carried out in a co-ordinated and concerted fashion with the intention of psychologically breaking someone down it is absolutely criminal and the objective for it is no doubt to dominate and control the victim for further criminality- therefore it is for the reader to draw their own conclusions from this, my responsibility as a Muslim and human being is only to warn people and make them aware of what has happened to me and to advise people to be vigilant and careful in their dealings with others regardless of how they may appear at face value (especially regards marriage) and to encourage anyone who is going through a similar situation to be patient, hold fast to the religion and not to give in to these criminals.
- [ ]
Many different tactics are used, in my own experience, cars running their lights and engines every night outside ones bedroom window, different vehicle each night but always same colour (purple), repeated incidents of being cut up aggressively while driving in traffic-again different vehicles but almost always same colour (white)- the purpose is to let you know this is not random, this is organised -constantly seeing or being passed by funeral hearses and ambulances as a thinly veiled but clear threat, my car being vandalised, email accounts hacked and locked out of, suspicious and sinister looking strangers knocking at the door pretending they are looking for someone they believed lived there, people you had considered friends, fellow 'Muslims', work colleagues, random people in the street, neighbours etc. will let you know they are also privy to what is taking place and involved to some degree and will in some way infer that it is because of some perceived misdemeanour you are guilty of or infer that you are on some kind of terror watch list to justify what is taking place however subtly or otherwise and this is when you will start reflecting back on your dealings with people and realise that certain events or spats that had occurred in the past were in fact attempts at setting you up somehow, criminally or otherwise and that your relationships with those around you were a lie and you were being deceived by them and you realise you have gone from a situation where you thought you were living a normal life surrounded by people you got along with to the reality of the situation, these people were fake hypocrite people from day one and you are totally socially isolated, and it happens like a switch being flicked-one day you are living life normally in your apparently safe little world, the next it is like living in a zombie apocalypse.
-
[ ] Tactics also include having emergency vehicle sirens sounding around you constantly out in public and past ow think just like so much else in the society we live in, that is an illusion, and one can be easily deceived by it- there are masajid, halal restaurants, bookshops, hajj operators, Muslim support groups, political groups and anti-discrimination laws but I believe this 'society' permeates throughout all organisations and establishments in society, effectively an Islam and a society controlled by others and one of the most depressing things after having been Muslim for over 10 years is that people I considered genuine Muslims and friends were in fact not but hypocrites practicing taqqiya and pretending to be on the Sunnah, reciting Quran, going on Hajj-basically fake people- of course I cannot see into their hearts but the random manner I happened to frequently and randomly bump into these 'friends' at the onset of the harassment and their comments and attitude towards me seemed to say it all, and when I reflected back to news articles I'd read over the years of Muslims, (with reported 'mental health problems') who had been involved in criminal or terrorist acts, and the disproportionately high number of them being reverts who had apparently been 'radicalised' by other 'Muslims' who themselves often seemed to vanish without trace, alarm bells were ringing loud and clear.
- [ ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts