'Gang Stalking', a hidden world and the persecution of Muslims and others (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- [ ] Victim accounts also include reports of a phenomenon which has been termed 'Voice to Skull' in which the victim will become aware of messages in the form of threats, insults, prompts and commands seeming to come to them randomly, like whispers, not auditory but similar to the voice in ones head when one is thinking to oneself though they are not their own thoughts but were being put there from an external source and also that others (perpetrators from this group) seemed to be aware of what they were thinking-and that the perpetrators would let them know this, perhaps by mentioning to them the subject of their thoughts in conversation in a roundabout and random way but frequently so there is no ambiguity about it being coincidence, or give 'advice' on the benefits of 'positive thoughts' or some other 'reprimand' such as slamming a door-presumably to try and demonstrate that they have power over them and to try and groom the victim into a state of submission where even their inmost thoughts must be in line with the perpetrators- I too have experienced this and its the most heinous aspect of all- that ones heart which belongs to Allah should be compromised in any way by a criminal but this is what is intended and it is a sickening violation and one that must be resisted at all costs as the very essence of our religion is submission to Allah and that our hearts belong solely to Him.
- [ ] I became aware, or rather was made aware of this ability of the perpetrators around 12 months after the harassment started while making an extended dua to Allah against them after a prayer, and when I went outside into the garden afterwards a helicopter swooped down low over the garden with its searchlight on at very low level and then turned sharply and flew away, the noise was deafening and I had never seen anything like it happen before, and in the following days in interactions and conversations I had with certain people it was made clear to me that my thoughts were known to them, and that they objected to me remembering Allah to myself and the fact that I hated them for the oppression they were committing against me and I realised unless I resisted this oppression I would lose my religion and be nothing but a slave to a criminal cabal.
- [ ] At first I attempted to rationalise it the way a non Muslim might as at the time I had only just started to get back on to the religion and pray my salah properly again- I knew I was being surveilled constantly even in my home so I thought perhaps my body language, mood, behaviour and attitude was being assessed in some type of computer algorithm using these parameters to produce a simulation of my thoughts at a remote location or perhaps some other unknown technological radio wave device device was being used which was then being relayed back to perpetrators in the vicinity by text or messaging service but I began to realise the absence of practically any time delay whatsoever between what I was thinking, remembering Allah for example, and the reactionary slamming of a door or fake coughing of a perpetrator made this impossible.
- [ ] The theory that some unknown technological device is being used to achieve this as well as delivering 'pinch' like pain and 'burn' sensations and headaches is very popular on Internet resources on gang stalking and targeted individuals (T.I's) but I now suspect much of this is purposeful disinformation by the perpetrators themselves (posting as T.I's) trying to confuse the truth or a misunderstanding by genuine targeted individuals of what is actually taking place which is in reality a spiritual warfare situation, because I soon realised all of this was being done through magic and the jinn which although as a Muslim I believed in, it was something I had absolutely no previous personal awareness of and I also began to notice strange behaviour from animals around me, particularly birds repeatedly flying directly over my head or flying into the window of a room I would be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending