Gang of six Brits make monkey noises at Somali commuter on London Underground train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@geeljire madaxweyne @SOMALI GENERAL Explain this how did they mistake this Somali cushite with soft hair with a black negroid and call him monkey?:yacadiim:
Soft hair isn't enough...

You can have aborigines with soft hair & people still deem them as negroids due to their facial features even though they're not from Sub-Saharan Africa.

The fella in the OP would be viewed as a soft-haired negro.

Bottom line is many Somalis still have the full Caucasoid phenotype so you can't brush all Somalis as looking the same.

Soft hair isn't enough...

You can have aborigines with soft hair & people still deem them as negroids due to their facial features even though they're not from Sub-Saharan Africa.

The fella in the OP would be viewed as a soft-haired negro.

Bottom line is many Somalis still have the full Caucasoid phenotype so you can't brush all Somalis as looking the same.
That guy in the pic looks very Somali don't lie:childplease:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne @SOMALI GENERAL Explain this how did they mistake this Somali cushite with soft hair with a black negroid and call him monkey?:yacadiim:
i myself have never been confused for a negro :ayaanswag:

most of the time whites assume am arab mixed or just somali

and also ive never been racially abused so i dont what all the fuss is about also most somalis
i know have never been mistaken for a Madow or been racially abused sometimes their abused for bieng muslim though

i myself have never been confused for a negro :ayaanswag:

most of the time whites assume am arab mixed or just somali

and also ive never been racially abused so i dont what all the fuss is about also most somalis
i know have never been mistaken for a Madow or been racially abused sometimes their abused for bieng muslim though
Lol that doesn't mean anything, majority of people who live in the West especially diverse cities haven't been racially abused, including Madow people.
So answer my question why did they mistake him for black:gaasdrink:

That guy in the pic looks very Somali don't lie:childplease:
You misinterpreted what i wrote.

Some Somalis look more Sub-Saharan when it comes to features & many Somalis still maintain the Hamitic phenotype.

We have a diverse range of looks, there is no one "Somali look".

@911

Many Somalis have the Hamitic phenotype, here's some examples:
3380684220_3744f1e3de_o_zps86148901.jpg

49660144_2178109872246113_1060664202634461184_n.jpg

2608140975_e3253c027f.jpg

There's also a minority of Somalis that have the Negro phenotype, such as this man:
2135.jpg

Bottom line is we are diverse when it comes to phenotype. We aren't homogeneous in looks like Europeans & East Asians for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts