Games you are playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Well I don’t play console games or pc games. However I do play a normal game called spot a hawiye degenerate. It’s very hard and difficult to play. Most of the time I don’t even get passed level one which requires you to find only a single degenerate.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
FIFA and call of duty nowadays. For a quick few matches then be gone. Sadly, I don't have as much time as I used to.

:mjhaps:

Keeysan

The humble one
FIFA and call of duty nowadays. For a quick few matches then be gone. Sadly, I don't have as much time as I used to.

:mjhaps:
Time is a b

Which Call of duty do you have. Some days I gotta unleash stress on the pad, overtime.

Red dead redemption 2 and I finally beat god of war 4 that was the best game I played in years wallahi storyline touched my cold heart

Keeysan

The humble one
Red dead redemption 2 and I finally beat god of war 4 that was the best game I played in years wallahi storyline touched my cold heart
:vncu2n5: I hoped for some goddamn cool director to make a movie out of god of war. The story, for me, beats any of these Ancient Greece movies

fifa 19, i hate it but i can't get enough of it. Also god of war and spider-man. i didn't buy red dead redemption because i didn't like it back then and I'm not about to jump on a bandwagon.

Red Dead Redemption 2, FIFA 19, 2K19 (basketball), and Fortnite is all I play. I been playing Fortnite since season 1 (wallahi :birdman:) before all the kids started showing up so don’t judge me.

Keeysan

The humble one
Red Dead Redemption 2, FIFA 19, 2K19 (basketball), and Fortnite is all I play. I been playing Fortnite since season 1 (wallahi :birdman:) before all the kids started showing up so don’t judge me.
I was really starting to think of joining fortnite to bag some dough. Saw a kid who’d made $350 in 2 hours

I was really starting to think of joining fortnite to bag some dough. Saw a kid who’d made $350 in 2 hours

You should make a twitch account you can play any game it’s a streaming service . A lot of people are making money on twitch now by having people watch them play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts