Game of Thrones Season 8 Trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
HDhshakfhhdhakfhahskfhahajdhahhdhshahhxhxjsjsjdhhdHDhshakfhhdhakfhahskfhahajdhahhdhshahhxhxjsjsjdhhdHDhshakfhhdhakfhahskfhahajdhahhdhshahhxhxjsjsjdhhd

:lawd::lawd::lawd:

World

VIP
Can’t wait for emergency awesome and alt shift x to release a video detailing every second of this trailer

Gonna check r/freefolk now as well

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Cersei reaction, her facial expression everything about that was awesome. Jon’s storyline is going to be crazy, this will probably be his season. He’s been getting outshined by the others the last couple of seasons.

Cersei reaction, her facial expression everything about that was awesome. Jon’s storyline is going to be crazy, this will probably be his season. He’s been getting outshined by the others the last couple of seasons.
I felt that cercei is going crazy like the mad king.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I felt that cercei is going crazy like the mad king.
Lol she is already gone crazy, I just hope she has the baby and it turns out to be a dwarf that would be epic lol but a lot of spoilers are saying she might have lost the baby.

My Cercei better wipe the floor with all of them. I’ve been rooting for her since she got back at that old religious d*ck. She is the true definition of a queen.
:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts