Game of thrones S7 trailer #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Winter is here
giphy.gif

I can't wait for this season of GOT. My son Jon is gonna be out there snowing it up:denzelnigga: Cersei, daenerys, Tyrion and Jaimie will all be clashing.:whew: as for mr fiery cross and mr scar face:salute: I am with Arya and Jon all the way though:rejoice: just wondering who is Arya gonna kill next:kanyehmm:Whoever it is they had it coming for their crimes against house Stark.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I hope daenerys fucking dies. This gets more annoying everytime I see her. She is no hero like john and will never be. Long live the starks and Jamie Lannister. f*ck pretty much everyone else.

TooMacaan

VIP
Sansa, Bran, Jon/RT, Arya...:mjkkk:, from the best house of all time:2tjlv3e:, I hope we'll be seeing a Stark+ family reunion soon,

And Sansa better not make me hate her again-- if she allows LF to get into her head and ends up betraying Jon...:icon e surprised::gunsmiley:

I already loathe Euron, :kanyehmm::ivers:

Wish they'd shown more of Dany in action or even alongside her dragons:(...

Excited to see Jamie in battle again, nice to see Brienne and the Hound as well

Overall, I'm feeling the cooperation theme:obama:;
time to karbaash some wights and white walkers:banderas:
556bb676378caf0d670e4d50_jon-snow-white-walker.gif

(no jinx hopefully)

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Sansa, Bran, Jon/RT, Arya...:mjkkk:, from the best house of all time:2tjlv3e:, I hope we'll be seeing a Stark+ family reunion soon,

And Sansa better not make me hate her again-- if she allows LF to get into her head and ends up betraying Jon...:icon e surprised::gunsmiley:

I already loathe Euron, :kanyehmm::ivers:

Wish they'd shown more of Dany in action or even alongside her dragons:(...

Excited to see Jamie in battle again, nice to see Brienne and the Hound as well

Overall, I'm feeling the cooperation theme:obama:;
time to karbaash some wights and white walkers:banderas:
556bb676378caf0d670e4d50_jon-snow-white-walker.gif

(no jinx hopefully)
Although I like Sansa I have a feeling she's gonna out. We all know the alpha of the starks is Arya. Watch Arya do madness this season. I want her to kill daenerys or the mountain.

TooMacaan

VIP
Although I like Sansa I have a feeling she's gonna out. We all know the alpha of the starks is Arya. Watch Arya do madness this season. I want her to kill daenerys or the mountain.
I hated young/immature Sansa, then I began to warm up to her especially after the Ramsey BS, but if she gets too envious of Jon (which it already showed in the past season), I can see Baelish convincing her to:mjcry:.

And yea, Arya (and Bran) were my top Starks, but her killing Queen Dany???
ChrisETryingNotToBeInsulted.gif
I'd like her to kill Cersei with the face of Jamie tbh. :rejoice:

As for the Mountain, I'm hoping a cleganebowl type theory ensues and the Hound comes out as the winner.

black

live and let die.

If Arya killed Dany I would die a happy man, but I just can't see the incentive for it

Status
Not open for further replies.