Game of thrones between Saudi royals

Washington Post:

‎ * US officials are likely to establish Ibn Salman⁧‫ . . .This year taking over the throne from his sick father

‎ * Bin Salman prepares new charges against Ibn Nayef.

‎ * Bin Salman banned 27 members of the King Abdullah family from traveling

‎ * The total number of Saudis banned from traveling reaches thousands

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Washington Post:

‎ * US officials are likely to establish Ibn Salman⁧‫ . . .This year taking over the throne from his sick father

looks like he's gonna be crowned king soon

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The prince aka Mr. Bonesaw is internationally shunned. It doesn't bode well for Saudi Arabia. The UAE is already cucking SA in the world affairs, especially in Yemen.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The prince aka Mr. Bonesaw is internationally shunned. It doesn't bode well for Saudi Arabia. The UAE is already cucking SA in the world affairs, especially in Yemen.
He's not shunned financially they still take Saudi money around the world, it was a like moments outrage.

AbdiGeedi

He's not shunned financially they still take Saudi money around the world, it was a like moments outrage.
It is long-term damage. In this world a lot is done on personal level between leaders. Mr.Bonesaw has no leaders talking to him in a meaningful way. Due to the public opinion the world leaders are avoiding him like a plague.

On top of it Mr.Bonesaw exposed his own strategical and tactical stupidity to the world by kidnapping then the Prime Minister of Lebanon, Saad Hariri, starting and losing the war with Yemen, failing to depose the Qatari Emir, Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, pissing off the Emir of Kuwait, Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah. The final nail in the coffin of his reformist image was the murder and dismembering of the Saudi dissident, Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi, in Istanbul. As a result, the sandnigga pet project, the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC) is dead in the political sense.

Bahrain is the only gulf country which the Saudis still have under their boots. It is de facto Saudi satellite state where the Saudi forces guard the King of Bahrain, Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa. Bahrain is a Shiite majority country which is ruled by the Sunni Royal family.

The word is Trump is no longer in good terms with the Mr.Bonesaw.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
It is long-term damage. In this world a lot is done on personal level between leaders. Mr.Bonesaw has no leaders talking to him in a meaningful way. Due to the public opinion the world leaders are avoiding him like a plague.

On top of it Mr.Bonesaw exposed his own strategical and tactical stupidity to the world by kidnapping then the Prime Minister of Lebanon, Saad Hariri, starting and losing the war with Yemen, failing to depose the Qatari Emir, Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, pissing off the Emir of Kuwait, Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah. The final nail in the coffin of his reformist image was the murder and dismembering of the Saudi dissident, Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi, in Istanbul. As a result, the sandnigga pet project, the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC) is dead in the political sense.

Bahrain is the only gulf country which the Saudis still have under their boots. It is de facto Saudi satellite state where the Saudi forces guard the King of Bahrain, Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa. Bahrain is a Shiite majority country which is ruled by the Sunni Royal family.

The word is Trump is no longer in good terms with the Mr.Bonesaw.
What is the likelihood he will be sidelined does he have any brothers?

AbdiGeedi

What is the likelihood he will be sidelined does he have any brothers?
There were talks about the Saudi Royal family trying to find the replacement for the Mr.Bonesaw within the family. Unfortunately the aging king favors him. Mr.Bonesaw has brothers and one of them is the Saudi ambassador to the US.

I think there is an atmosphere of fear among the royals in SA knowing how unhinged the prince is. The fact that he has surrounded himself with ruthless murderers from the security apparatus ensures that nobody would dare him, at least openly. Maybe Saudis will eventually poison him the way the Medieval European Royals used to solve their problems. You never know.

There were talks about the Saudi Royal family trying to find the replacement for the Mr.Bonesaw within the family. Unfortunately the aging king favors him. Mr.Bonesaw has brothers and one of them is the Saudi ambassador to the US.

I think there is an atmosphere of fear among the royals in SA knowing how unhinged the prince is. The fact that he has surrounded himself with ruthless murderers from the security apparatus ensures that nobody would dare him, at least openly. Maybe Saudis will eventually poison him the way the Medieval European Royals used to solve their problems. You never know.

I read a while ago that Mr. Bonesaw sleeps in his 400 million dollar yacht every night off the coast of Jeddah because he fears assassination. This is like Saddam level paranoia like that food taster, I wouldn't be surprised if the prince had a food taster. I think he is paranoid of a diabolical plot from his family members to kill him before he is crowned king. What he did to his cousin was some scheming stuff.

Did you see the biden fist bump? yikes.

I wish this was a sticky thread lol. So much interesting discussion to be had!

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
MBS is still an international pariah, years on. Politically Saudi Arabia is shunned.

He’ll just have to focus on reforming his country and give up on winning favour with foreign countries. It’s just too embarrassing for the world to be seen with him. I don’t ever think Khashoggi will be forgotten. Erdogan really decapitated Mr Bone Saw.

I don’t ever think Khashoggi will be forgotten. Erdogan really decapitated Mr Bone Saw.

Yeah, I agree. I think that the way it all went down was so ugly and horrific, people are not gonna forget. Except for Biden who gave MBS a fist bump lol. MBS is like Uday, extremely psychotic, and unhinged with wayyy to many resources. I think the house of saud will fall because of him.

Washington Post:

Hala waso

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
MBS is still an international pariah, years on. Politically Saudi Arabia is shunned.

He’ll just have to focus on reforming his country and give up on winning favour with foreign countries. It’s just too embarrassing for the world to be seen with him. I don’t ever think Khashoggi will be forgotten. Erdogan really decapitated Mr Bone Saw.
He met with Biden and Macron so he's not a pariah any longer.