Galnus nomads attack Tawfiiq puntites near afbarwaaqo

Stupid Dirs they are Samaale and joined that wretched state, let them taste the punishment, we shall see if their dabayac0 overlords shall defend them:mjlaugh:
Garbage posting:trash:
Qubeys doesn't need anybody since 2000 they been fighting 4 fronts against 4 groups:trash:
Let's not pretend mx don't have group that are cannon fodders for mj I would know mj recruit from my grandma village near galkayo:whoa:
Dhinowda and Ceel Dhanaane are settled by Sheikhaal and some Dir.
:wtf:
No they're settled by 100% qubeys specifically reer agoon you can probably find other surre but nobody else
There is no hawiye north of towfiq from garacad to towfiq is reer agoon:westbrookwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Garbage posting:trash:
Qubeys doesn't need anybody since 2000 they been fighting 4 fronts against 4 groups:trash:
Let's not pretend mx don't have group that are cannon fodders for mj I would know mj recruit from my grandma village near galkayo:whoa:

:wtf:
No they're settled by 100% qubeys specifically reer agoon you can probably find other surre but nobody else
There is no hawiye north of towfiq from garacad to towfiq is reer agoon:westbrookwtf:
The failed Wagardhac tribe of Marehan is the only pro dabayac0 cuz they got 1 degmo called Saaxo. They are irrelevant

you are very knowledgable on Sool - but you don't know jack shit about East Mudug if you think MJs don't live south of Garacad
topic isn't garacad but the area south
Of it and yes I think I have more than enough considering my mom was raised around this area.
The only mj connection to garacad was cabdi cisse for long time recently other cm have weaseled there way in using cabdi cisse as front in.
This cabdi cisse group is obscure online most cumar mohamud online are not them i only know 1 his long gone from somnet.
My knowledge through sool is mostly
Through books family hasn't been there since 1920 my knowledge of mudug and galgaduud is through relatives living or lived there.
My grandfather on my dad side was high ranking Italian officer sent to galkayo he raised my father there.
qoriley? mjs settle there bro
South east Taleh district :mjlaugh:
The failed Wagardhac tribe of Marehan is the only pro dabayac0 cuz they got 1 degmo called Saaxo. They are irrelevant
The most famous mx family will rise again :wow:

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
topic isn't garacad but the area south
Of it and yes I think I have more than enough considering my mom was raised around this area.
The only mj connection to garacad was cabdi cisse for long time recently other cm have weaseled there way in using cabdi cisse as front in.
This cabdi cisse group is obscure online most cumar mohamud online are not them i only know 1 his long gone from somnet.
My knowledge through sool is mostly
Through books family hasn't been there since 1920 my knowledge of mudug and galgaduud is through relatives living or lived there.
My grandfather on my dad side was high ranking Italian officer sent to galkayo he raised my father there.

South east Taleh district :mjlaugh:

The most famous mx family will rise again :wow:

:childplease:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:pachah1:
Of the close to hundred claiming mj
I only met 2 including you online:manny:
I'm Cabdi Ciise as well. We have lived in Garacad since at least the 1800s. We know the area south of it better than you or your deceased grandfathers. Stick to Sool.