Galnus native arrested in Bosaso for causing disturbance and starting pro FGS protest

Loool, another case of reer koonfur living in PL and supporting our cadow. VP of Galnus is now begging Deni to release him:what:

:fittytousand: We Galmudug demand from our neighbor Puntland to swiftly release our Citizens from their Prison, as unlike Puntland we Galmudug believe in the Freedom of speech and expression where none are imprisoned because of their believes.

:mjohreally: as for Mudane Ambassador @Dalalos, with the support of GM go release your Wagardhac Cousin from the Jails of Puntland and bring him back home, as its clear that they are being abused in PL.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Keep him locked up, anyone who supports Nabar iyo Naxdin deserve punishment.

:fittytousand: We Galmudug demand from our neighbor Puntland to swiftly release our Citizens from their Prison, as unlike Puntland we Galmudug believe in the Freedom of speech and expression where none are imprisoned because of their believes.

:mjohreally: as for Mudane Ambassador @Dalalos, with the support of GM go release your Wagardhac Cousin from the Jails of Puntland and bring him back home, as its clear that they are being abused in PL.
He's just in jail, could have been treated worse. He's there until he changes tune and faces justice.

Most likely was paid and now the bots are starting # freehim hashtag

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Good, I hope the Puntland government arrests anyone who publically supports another Goverment. Let him be locked up and throw away the keys, arrest the xoolos who were following him.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He's just in jail, could have been treated worse. He's there until he changes tune and faces justice.

Most likely was paid and now the bots are starting # freehim hashtag

I know this kid he was trying to cause ruckus by planning protests in Bosaaso for Nabar iyo Naxdin he was trying to take advantage of Warsangeli grievances and use them as a tool against PL govt.

I dont know failed NN trying to cause ruckus in darood states only. MY theory is of Khayre being behind it.

I know this kid he was trying to cause ruckus by planning protests in Bosaaso for Nabar iyo Naxdin he was trying to take advantage of Warsangeli grievances and use them as a tool against PL govt.

I dont know failed NN trying to cause ruckus in darood states only. MY theory is of Khayre being behind it.
And protesting was declared illegal by the local government because of what was going on, planning another pro FGS one is just asking for it.

Free my brother Sacad Abdikadir Awmagan, why is Deni locking up students for posting pro-N&N stuff on their Facebook timeline, what a freaky stalker.
He was out in the street not online.

Boobale

Spokesman For Kablalax
Free my brother Sacad Abdikadir Awmagan, why is Deni locking up students for posting pro-N&N stuff on their Facebook timeline, what a freaky stalker.
I don't blame him like what can you do in a desert like PL dee:noneck:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

b0f.gif

Aaranjaan unlawfully detaining a student just because he exercised his freedom of speech.

Free the brother and send him back to Caabudwaaq immediately.

reer

VIP
n&n wag hag if you take that shiidh to pl lagaa aqbali maayo marka ha xirnaado maxaa naga galay

Last time Mareexaan arrived in an MJ port city (Kismaayo), we saw how they behaved.

Mareexaan should not be allowed anywhere near our cities, unless they have a temporary visa and a PL soldier keeping an eye on them at all times.

They are a chaotic enemy of Majeerteen and Punt.

I don't even understand their thought process behind following us around everywhere.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He needs to get released tf he getting arrested for? Why he go there in the 1st place? My brother can support whatever he wants. Talk about freedom of speech. Expect his beel to get pissed :wow:

He needs to get released tf he getting arrested for? Why he go there in the 1st place? My brother can support whatever he wants. Talk about freedom of speech. Expect his beel to get pissed :wow:

Wtf are you going to do in PL??

Tell your cousin to go back home and shut the hell up.

Also collect the other homeless Mareexaan before they are forced to share a cell with Shababis.

reer

VIP
Last time Mareexaan arrived in an MJ port city (Kismaayo), we saw how they behaved.

Mareexaan should not be allowed anywhere near our cities, unless they have a temporary visa and a PL soldier keeping an eye on them at all times.

They are a chaotic enemy of Majeerteen and Punt.

I don't even understand their thought process behind following us around everywhere.
Btw

I warned about this a long time ago and said that Mareexaan would try to cause chaos in Punt. I hope Deni orders they check for them at all checkpoints and that they get evicted wherever they are hiding.

Majeerteenow, wake up.
:eminemdamn: puntite queen what did we do to you for you to harbor so much hate? abaayo macaanto i apologize:eminemdamn:

Last edited:

Trending