Galmudug: We did not cut ties with the FG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mokillem who do you think invited al shabaab to galgala? It was a warsengeli man by the name of Atom it's thanks to this man that warsengeli territory has become a safe haven for terrorists

When al shabaab attacked garcad in mudug who do you think fought against the terrorist it was the shacabka who pushed them out likewise in bari qandala so if you think others will come to defend you while you ain't doing nada to defend yourself then you have another thing coming

@Mokillem who do you think invited al shabaab to galgala? It was a warsengeli man by the name of Atom it's thanks to this man that warsengeli territory has become a safe haven for terrorists

When al shabaab attacked garcad in mudug who do you think fought against the terrorist it was the shacabka who pushed them out likewise in bari qandala so if you think others will come to defend you while you ain't doing nada to defend yourself then you have another thing coming
Why aren't you defending your puntites ?
Are they puntites?
:kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mokillem the problem is dhulbhante & warsengeli are fickle minded Isaac will give them a little chump change and they will declare they're somalilanders:ohlord:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mokillem these are the two main suldaans of warsengeli the one on the left is the leader of the isimo of Puntland the one on the right is the one who welcomed muuse bixi to hadaaftimo my question is adigo mudan oo mahadsan and I apologise for being rude but if you can clarify this for me it would put a lot into perspective which one is dubees and which one is reer cumar?
IMG_4056.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I found it http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person=2761

Hargeysa(HWN)-Suldaanka Guud ee Beelaha Warsangali Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaan Suldaan Maxamuud Garaad Cali-Shire ayaa, siweyn loogu soo dhaweeyay Caasimada Somaliland ee Hargeysa iyadoo socdaalkiisa xiligani noqonayo Markii u horeysay, ee ay soo dhaweyn mug leh dhinaca

Xukuumada looga sameeyo Suldaan Siciid taas, oo ay Xisbiga Mucaaridka ah ee Wadani ka qeyb galeen Soo dhaweynta Suldaanka.

Wasiirada Caafimaadka Saleebaan Ciise(Xaglo-toosiye), Howlaha Guud Maxamuud Xaashi Cabdi,Gaashaandhiga Axmed Xaaji Cali Cadami,Wasiirka Biyaha Baashe Cali Jaamac,Masuulyiin Xildhibaano iyo salaadiin tiro badan ayaa, ka qeyb galey soo dhaweynta Suldaan Siciid oo shaley barqadii lagaga hortagey Dhinaca Bari ee Caasimada Hargeysa islamarkaana loo soo galbiyay dhinaca Huteelka Nile ee Gudaha Magaalada Hargeysa.

http://hadhwanaag.ca/detail.aspx?id=164533

:ohhh:

I found it http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person=2761

Hargeysa(HWN)-Suldaanka Guud ee Beelaha Warsangali Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaan Suldaan Maxamuud Garaad Cali-Shire ayaa, siweyn loogu soo dhaweeyay Caasimada Somaliland ee Hargeysa iyadoo socdaalkiisa xiligani noqonayo Markii u horeysay, ee ay soo dhaweyn mug leh dhinaca

Xukuumada looga sameeyo Suldaan Siciid taas, oo ay Xisbiga Mucaaridka ah ee Wadani ka qeyb galeen Soo dhaweynta Suldaanka.

Wasiirada Caafimaadka Saleebaan Ciise(Xaglo-toosiye), Howlaha Guud Maxamuud Xaashi Cabdi,Gaashaandhiga Axmed Xaaji Cali Cadami,Wasiirka Biyaha Baashe Cali Jaamac,Masuulyiin Xildhibaano iyo salaadiin tiro badan ayaa, ka qeyb galey soo dhaweynta Suldaan Siciid oo shaley barqadii lagaga hortagey Dhinaca Bari ee Caasimada Hargeysa islamarkaana loo soo galbiyay dhinaca Huteelka Nile ee Gudaha Magaalada Hargeysa.

http://hadhwanaag.ca/detail.aspx?id=164533

:ohhh:
My dad told me he got paid 20 grand.

@Mokillem these are the two main suldaans of warsengeli the one on the left is the leader of the isimo of Puntland the one on the right is the one who welcomed muuse bixi to hadaaftimo my question is adigo mudan oo mahadsan and I apologise for being rude but if you can clarify this for me it would put a lot into perspective which one is dubees and which one is reer cumar?
View attachment 30841
I'm not sure but I think the one who didn't invite somaliland to hadaaftimo is closer to the areas around laas khorey etc. so maybe the dubays one is the one who invited somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending