Galmudug: We did not cut ties with the FG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a qabiliste cause I'm calling a spade a spade and telling you that somaliland is raping and killing your people yet I'm the qabiliste?

I reiterate your folks suffer from Stockholm syndrome you can see Puntland as the enemy all you want you can hate the best president Puntland has ever had mudane madaxweyne Abdiweli Gaas his excellency due to envy cause he has brought more progress and development to Puntland than any president Puntland has had in the past almost 20 years.

https://youtu.be/UHTcXyioFSI

https://youtu.be/UKLfo4_t6p8

https://youtu.be/YTTRxYlylJs

May Allah protect and preserve our president mudane Abdiweli Gaas may Allah have mercy on him and bless him in this life and the next amiin
I have renounced qabil these are puntlanders , take your L.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine if they secede
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Puntland needs to get ready , they will try to push and take lands. Gaas should ally himself with central government and take down galmudug khat chewing monster president.
Hooyada waase Puntland has never needed alliance even during the time of majeertenia when dhulbhante & warsengeli were footsoilders for ogaden we defeated the terrorist mad mullah again when siad barre & mareexan used warsengeli and dhulbhante and the whole of Somalia against us for decades we still defeated him again Isaac is using warsengeli & dhulbhante footsoilders against Puntland in sha Allah we will put them to shame.

I guess you don't know much of the history of reer Puntland

You're a slave first go free your land from somaliland before criticising Puntland and president Abdiweli Gaas
I'm pretty free right now. Why is puntland land under somaliland, go free your puntites.Since all puntites are equal you should be crying about this not exclaiming it.However I can clearly see you don't see anything as puntland you are just a qabilist.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm pretty free right now. Why is puntland land under somaliland, go free your puntites.Since all puntites are equal you should be crying about this not exclaiming it.However I can clearly see you don't see anything as puntland you are just a qabilist.
Warsengeli support somaliland cause they suffer from Stockholm syndrome besides warsengeli and dhulbhante have always been footsoilders the only tribe who brag about being footsoilders for other tribes there has never been an alliance between your people and mine.

Warsengeli support somaliland cause they suffer from Stockholm syndrome besides warsengeli and dhulbhante have always been footsoilders the only tribe who brag about being footsoilders for other tribes there has never been an alliance between your people and mine.
Ok man keep talking about African tribes while living in hoyos basement. Maybe it will
Make you feel better.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ok man keep talking about African tribes while living in hoyos basement. Maybe it will
Make you feel better.
Keep Puntland out your dick sucking lips this thread had nothing to do with Puntland yet you mention it anyway slyly implying Puntland needs to get rid of our president never that hooyada waase die with your envy I pray Abdiweli Gaas becomes president of Puntland for a second term in sha Allah

:eating:
Keep Puntland out your dick sucking lips this thread had nothing to do with Puntland yet you mention it anyway slyly implying Puntland needs to get rid of our president never that hooyada waase die with your envy I pray Abdiweli Gaas becomes president of Puntland for a second term in sha Allah
I mentioned all the federal states
:axvmm9o::axvmm9o:
Why can't I message my gobol anyway
:O27GWRK:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:eating:
I mentioned all the federal states
:axvmm9o::axvmm9o:
Why can't I message my gobol anyway
:O27GWRK:
These other so called federal states let's start with galmudug they control cadaado and baraxley the rest is controlled by al shabaab ahul sunnah wal jamaca and amisom

Puntland has existed for almost 20 years with its own standing army it's not reliant on the federal government in Mogadishu for help infact Puntland created the federal government and for you to compare Puntland with these other maamuls who don't even control most of their land speaks volumes it clearly illustrates the deep sense of disdain and animosity you bear towards Puntland

These other so called federal states let's start with galmudug they control cadaado and baraxley the rest is controlled by al shabaab ahul sunnah wal jamaca and amisom

Puntland has existed for almost 20 years with its own standing army it's not reliant on the federal government in Mogadishu for help infact Puntland created the federal government and for you to compare Puntland with these other maamuls who don't even control most of their land speaks volumes it clearly illustrates the deep sense of disdain and animosity you bear towards Puntland
I have no disdain for puntland , the gobol my family helped build.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have no disdain for puntland , the gobol my family helped build.
I have posted countless videos of your family in somaliland grovelling to somaliland while somaliland treats your people as second class citizens on their own land you turncoats keep Puntland out your dick sucking lips

Cognitive what's up with ur constant hate

Don't forget your Osman maxamud tribe was defeated and captured by Mohamud garaad tribe in the past.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive what's up with ur constant hate

Don't forget your Osman maxamud tribe was defeated and captured by Mohamud garaad tribe in the past.
Your people were persecuted massacred by snm in may 18 and today your people are celebrating the day snm massacred them in lascaanood
WTF are you going to tell me :gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Listen to this Sade brother telling it how it is muuse bixi massacred dhulbhante & warsengeli and today they're welcoming him like a war hero In laascanood & hadhaaftimo :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::lolbron:

:susp:

Your people were persecuted massacred by snm in may 18 and today your people are celebrating the day snm massacred them in lascaanood

WTF are you going to tell me

Those are related cucks paid by bashe. And massacred us :gucciwhat:

We had equipments from siad barre what makes you think we will kindly sit down and let enemies kill us.

All clans were armed to teeth

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's a called a memorial. FYI both sides lost a lot of soldiers
Where's somalilands memorial of the massacre of kalshaale if they lost many lives:ulyin:

Most of dhulbhante is controlled from hargaisa you're a puppet a footsoilder for Isaac you clearly suffer from Stockholm syndrome :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending