Galmudug: We did not cut ties with the FG

Status
Not open for further replies.
21949917_1413259818758648_2741316165218307783_o.jpg

Somaliland say his plane was delayed in Hargaysa because the plane was in breach of Somaliland as it flew several times to Buuhoodle and Somaliland wrote to the owners that they cannot come to Somaliland. But that the plane flew to Hargaysa and they had to talk to its owners for 4 to 5 hours and that they only at late stage realized Galmudug's Haaf was on it.

There is a thread saying Galmudug cut ties with the FG. This thread is there to set the story right.

People read the title thread headings.

I pray that he is impeached , the Somali government is instigating impeachhments of these UAE cucks. It worked in hirshabelle , next is SW state and eventually galmudug. Puntland will have elections soon so not too fuss.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I pray that he is impeached , the Somali government is instigating impeachhments of these UAE cucks. It worked in hirshabelle , next is SW state and eventually galmudug. Puntland will have elections soon so not too fuss.
Puntland existed for almost 20 years hooyada waase Puntland built the federal government in Mogadishu so pay homage bastar yaho die with envy hooyada waase

Puntland existed for almost 20 years hooyada waase Puntland built the federal government in Mogadishu so pay homage bastar yaho die with envy hooyada waase
Don't talk to me you ignorant fool. My grand uncle helped built important state institutions for Puntland and loss his life for it. You don't know what's best for puntland , just keep eating angeero iyo baasto in your mothers houdr. Come once a year to feel important you dirty nacaas.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't talk to me you ignorant fool. My grand uncle helped built important state institutions for Puntland and loss his life for it. You don't know what's best for puntland , just keep eating angeero iyo baasto in your mothers houdr. Come once a year to feel important you dirty nacaas.
Go free your people from Isaac you limp wrist having effeminate docile

Chatting shit about Puntland while somaliland is occupying his land and holding his people in bondage speaking about Stockholm syndrome

Go free your people from Isaac you limp wrist having effeminate docile

Chatting shit about Puntland while somaliland is occupying his land and holding his people in bondage speaking about Stockholm syndrome
Calm down you qabilist moron. I'm above this clannish bullshit , warsans are Somalis and somaliland will become a gobol of Somalia. My people are the Somalis and they are who i will free. Qabilist tendencies are haram go pray for forgiveness you nacaas.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Calm down you qabilist moron. I'm above this clannish bullshit , warsans are Somalis and somaliland will become a gobol of Somalia. My people are the Somalis and they are who i will free. Qabilist tendencies are haram go pray for forgiveness you nacaas.
You're a slave hooyada waase keep Puntland out your dick sucking lips Most of your tribe are enslaved by somaliland now go and free your land

Peep the warsengeli calcaaling about Isaac domination of warsengeli land

Calm down you laangaab , stop derailing the thread. Like I said Somali Baan ahay f*ck your savage qabils.Maybe one day you won't be on your period 24/7.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Calm down you laangaab , stop derailing the thread. Like I said Somali Baan ahay f*ck your savage qabils.Maybe one day you won't be on your period 24/7.
Your people are like a chick getting ganged raped by somaliland yet you out here chatting shit about Puntland hooyada waas Stockholm syndrome is a motherfucker I hope them censored continue to penetrate your folks

Puntland isn't a qabil it's a Qaran wecel yaho Die with your jealousy and envy

Your people are like a chick getting ganged raped by somaliland yet you out here chatting shit about Puntland hooyada waas Stockholm syndrome is a motherfucker I hope them idoors continue to penetrate your folks

Puntland isn't a qabil it's a Qaran wecel yaho Die with your jealousy and envy
I didn't say puntland was a qabil I said you are qabilist now fk off and stop derailing the thread you deranged donkey.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I didn't say puntland was a qabil I said you are qabilist now fk off and stop derailing the thread you deranged donkey.
I am a qabiliste cause I'm calling a spade a spade and telling you that somaliland is raping and killing your people yet I'm the qabiliste?

I reiterate your folks suffer from Stockholm syndrome you can see Puntland as the enemy all you want you can hate the best president Puntland has ever had mudane madaxweyne Abdiweli Gaas his excellency due to envy cause he has brought more progress and development to Puntland than any president Puntland has had in the past almost 20 years.

https://youtu.be/UHTcXyioFSI

https://youtu.be/UKLfo4_t6p8

https://youtu.be/YTTRxYlylJs

May Allah protect and preserve our president mudane Abdiweli Gaas may Allah have mercy on him and bless him in this life and the next amiin

Somaliland say his plane was delayed in Hargaysa because the plane was in breach of Somaliland as it flew several times to Buuhoodle and Somaliland wrote to the owners that they cannot come to Somaliland. But that the plane flew to Hargaysa and they had to talk to its owners for 4 to 5 hours and that they only at late stage realized Galmudug's Haaf was on it.
He flew to hargeisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending