Galmudug Vs ASWJ: The Guriceel War. Latest Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain why they're fighting FGS & GM?

Both sides are Hawiye.
It is political. They were paid to destabilize the state specifically Dhusamareeb. Roble and opposition wanted elections to be in one city instead of two per state.

In Hirshabelle the second venue experienced a bombing and in South West the second venue Barawa witnessed some failed protests after Roble's visit. There was also an attempt in Garbaharrey the second city holding elections in Jubbaland.

They were paid and are power hungry as well after being kicked out last time. It is said Roble met them in Kenya, but it is foreign powers directing the failed opposition.

All the attempts failed.

It is political. They were paid to destabilize the state specifically Dhusamareeb. Roble and opposition wanted elections to be in one city instead of two per state.

In Hirshabelle the second venue experienced a bombing and in South West the second venue Barawa witnessed some failed protests after Roble's visit. There was also an attempt in Garbaharrey the second city holding elections in Jubbaland.

They were paid and are power hungry as well after being kicked out last time. It is said Roble met them in Kenya, but it is foreign powers directing the failed opposition.

All the attempts failed.
You think they have chance I don't see shaakir wining at all do you think he's going to be captured.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Clannism has been activated in Cayr, it is bound to backfire on PL and Sacad eventually, majority of Cayr are anti-Sufi now they consider Suufo a paramilitary group sent to destroy and kill them, and they are definitely going to change into survival mode, do not be surprised if both muxafid and mucarid turn anti-Sacad/PL.

Somalis don't seem to learn lessons from history, never take clannism too far in politics, Cayr have been waging war on MX for the last couple of years with funds from outside the region and they have been losing not gaining, now they are being set against themselves in Galmudug, eventually they will wake up and smell the coffee and identify their enemies, which will make them hardcore Galmudug so hardcore than they will reach North Mudug.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
it's an army from caabudwaaq and haramacad/gorgor that farmaajo sent which will destroy your suufi boys in guriceel. Qoor Qoor already handed half of galmudug ministers to co-president cali ciid.

your just a bystander a powerless fool with no say in the matter. now sit back and watch galgaduud sare bring freedom to guriceel.

Even if Cayr accepted MX Ugaas as their sovereign, I would still be against any MX involving themselves in their conflict, let them kill each other.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Real talk waryaa, FOCUS ON YOUR GEDO!!!!!, not HG State Galmudug.
Jubbaland, Galmudug, its time that I eat my fair share of cake. Why limit myself to Gedo, when I can also have my fair and due share in GM :ehh:

Serious talk, deal with the sufis, then deal with elections. You cannot focus on MXs, when you have these men running around in the name of "Islam"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Shaki kuma jirto labo shabaab inay wada shaqayaan!

Reer Cabudwaaq support Cullumada Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamacaa

Things will be solved via Dialogue inshallah. Galmudug Admin shouldn’t use the Military for political agendas. Military should be in Camara advancing to Xaradheere not doing
U-Turn Between Ceeldheere and Dhusamareb everyday to capture Guriceel to prove a point.

Things will be solved via Dialogue inshallah. Galmudug Admin shouldn’t use the Military for political agendas. Military should be in Camara advancing to Xaradheere not doing
U-Turn Between Ceeldheere and Dhusamareb everyday to capture Guriceel to prove a point.

Kheyre please sxb don't talk about GM affairs you know nothing about, you an Xawadle are an landheere with an state Hirshabelle unlike the homeless refugee Tekniko from Gedo who has no state and loves to talk about HGs Galmudug affairs ignorantly every hours.

Ahlu-Sunnah are Shia Terrorist and a bigger threat to Galmudug than Alshabaab, their utter defeat and eradication is in the interests of all Somalis especially to both GM and HS, hence why there wont be talks with them Shia Terrorists who forcefully occupied an peaceful City Guriceel, and as for Alshabaab their time will come.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
ASWJ are no different to AS. They became what they hated.

TekNiKo

VIP
Kheyre please sxb don't talk about GM affairs you know nothing about, you an Xawadle are an landheere with an state Hirshabelle unlike the homeless refugee Tekniko from Gedo who has no state and loves to talk about HGs Galmudug affairs ignorantly every hours.

Ahlu-Sunnah are Shia Terrorist and a bigger threat to Galmudug than Alshabaab, their utter defeat and eradication is in the interests of all Somalis especially to both GM and HS, hence why there wont be talks with them Shia Terrorists who forcefully occupied an peaceful City Guriceel, and as for Alshabaab their time will come.
Theres no such thing as “HG state” Cayr vs Saleeban vs Sacad vs AS vs ASWJ vs MX vs Dir tell me where Galmudug exists. Nin walba tuuladis sxb. GM Qoor Qoor cant capture Guriceel because the same tribe will kick him out from D/Mareeb.

I suggest you follow Adeer Fiqi and abadon this project

TekNiKo

VIP
I agree brother they should use those forces too capture Camara and Xarardheere not peaceful Sufis!

TekNiKo

VIP
ASWJ are no different to AS. They became what they hated.
Fucking idiot I didnt expect this from you Ahlu Sunnah are righting the cancerous wahabissm and terrorism imported by Saudi. They are the true Islam and ready to defend their principles. Galmudug and AS are working together to defeat Sufism.

No way we will fight to the last man to defend our religon from Wahabiyo Saudi slaves

TekNiKo

VIP
President Hassan Sheekh Maxmuud was much wiser and knew the value of Ahlu Sunnah in the fight against terrorism. Hassan Sheekh xaalqaado you were a wise President

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Fucking idiot I didnt expect this from you Ahlu Sunnah are righting the cancerous wahabissm and terrorism imported by Saudi. They are the true Islam and ready to defend their principles. Galmudug and AS are working together to defeat Sufism.

No way we will fight to the last man to defend our religon from Wahabiyo Saudi slaves

I will be 100% with you bro. Full respect to you. You know I have nothing but love towards you. But Wahaabism doesn't mean Saudi and most certainly not terrorism. I respect my sufi brothers and have full respect to them, but my dislike for ASWJ is clear. What makes them different then AS. Fighting in the name of a "sect, or religion", capturing towns, calling the government "apostates". AS is just more extreme, and that's why they are labeled a terrorist group. ASWJ ain't far.

Again, this is all my opinion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

VIP
I will be 100% with you bro. Full respect to you. You know I have nothing but love towards you. But Wahaabism doesn't mean Saudi and most certainly not terrorism. I respect my sufi brothers and have full respect to them, but my dislike for ASWJ is clear. What makes them different then AS. Fighting in the name of a "sect, or religion", capturing towns, calling the government "apostates". AS is just more extreme, and that's why they are labeled a terrorist group. ASWJ ain't far.

They did all this because AS were significantly expanding after ASWJ disarmed. Remember it was this outfit that beat back AS and saved Galmudug from falling completely. After Sheekh Shaakir left AS were increasing their territory under the eye of Qoor Qoor it got so bad they captured 17 vehicles in Amaara Mudug from GM. Essentially arming AS

The people called back Ahlu Sunno because they can save the state from Khawaarijis. Ahlu Sunna isnt against formation of GM so why were they attacked for fighting AS?

reer

VIP

sufis like @TekNiKo are full blown extremists. infact just like extremist takfiris they have the roster of insults ready. wahhabi saudi salafi najdi. qadiriyyah sufis are supported by ethiopia. fact. italy liked their pacifism of uweys al barawi. fact. britain supported the qadiriyyah against the 1st modern somali state (darwish). fact. shakir was bribed by farmajo and went to turkey. fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.