Galmudug take L of the year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 just begun and Galmudug has already taken an L, IN THEIR OWN CAPITAL.

So let me tell you sheekada macaan. Fadhiiso, shaax shub iyo iska bashaal.

ASWJ a militant Sufi group have announced in their headquarters at Galmudug capital Dhuusamareeb that they intend to break away (we don't know whether its Galmudug or the entire Somalia) and form their own parliament as well as govern their regions seperate from Somalia. The ASWJ Parliament will have 65 members that are selected by community elders from the Galgaduud region. The parliamentary speaker will be Sha'ir Sheekow Mohamed.The group also announced that they will immediately put forth a cabinet of ministers after parliament officially convenes.

Here is the full article:

Here you go sxbyaal. Another L for GaLmudug.
They have only formed a small parliament, no talks of succession has happened.
Galmudug is my responsibility until I see those USC pigs executed and eradicate their claim to North Mudug.
The borders in Mudug are set. Galmudug is not the one actively claiming land everybody else see as someone else's (see Sool & Sanaag). Shit even my Spanish book views Sool and Sanaag to be a part of SL :pachah1:

But this is not a discussion I care for. Care about your regions, "this is Somalia isn't it" won't cut it when you'd never use that excuse to sympathise with others during potential unfortunate events, you'd only use it to shit on others and feel better about your own low self esteem. You don't see any other users and calacaal about other states here do you? Why is that :cosbyhmm:

But to focus on the topic, this is being way overblown. Simple bureaucracy and democratic talks with sort out any disagreements and Unity & Peace will be had :nvjpqts:

I will ask around about this for more info

They have only formed a small parliament, no talks of succession has happened.

The borders in Mudug are set. Galmudug is not the one actively claiming land everybody else see as someone else's (see Sool & Sanaag). Shit even my Spanish book views Sool and Sanaag to be a part of SL :pachah1:

But this is not a discussion I care for. Care about your regions, "this is Somalia isn't it" won't cut it when you'd never use that excuse to sympathise with others during potential unfortunate events, you'd only use it to shit on others and feel better about your own low self esteem. You don't see any other users and calacaal about other states here do you? Why is that :cosbyhmm:

Sanaag and sool are PL or khatumo previously

But to focus on the topic, this is being way overblown. Simple bureaucracy and democratic talks with sort out any disagreements and Unity & Peace will be had :nvjpqts:

I will ask around about this for more info

What's happening is good news for the people because they got rid of very corrupted man Guled through the parliament and I hope rest of Somalis do the same.

That kuffar group who work for Ethiopia should have been executed long time ago. These fuckers who are hiding behind our religion are nothing but traitors and the enemy of Islam.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You haven't implied that, but you attacked the other side for a statement that is included in your own P/land dastuur from the very beginning and hasn't changed since, while the other side was asked to remove it from their's and they did so.

The whole reason why the other side said 'Burtinle' was not to only counter that, but also pointing to Faroole signature giving it away in garowe conferences,

Faroole was a smart man for doing so, people accused him he did so because of his dislike for Omar Mohamoud that challenge him for the P/land seat, but the real reason he did so, was visionary, he wanted MX/Omar mohamoud/Lealkase to contest Galmudug seeing an opportunity of them becoming a majority and run it, particularly with Ahlu Sunnah division.

So you had the potential of Darood run states of P/land, Galmudug, J/land and Faroole was even planning with CC for Khaatumo Sool/Sanaag shared with Garaxajis but again possibly become a majority and rule, that's 4 Darood states he was looking at for MP selections and win elections.

The old man would contest Benadir to become like Washington DC and because it's a capital it will not become a federal state, hence his vision was a single HAG state of likely Hiiraan and shabelle bitterly contested with the other shabelle going with South-West.

Togdheere and Awdal would form their own state, hence the whole 'only 2 gobal's or more can form a state', he wanted to kill 3 birds with a single stone (D&M, HAG and DIR) each having just 1 state bitterly contested.

But what destroyed the old man visionary plan wasn't HSM but Gaas and the Omar Mohamoud fractions lack of vision, fear,greed and because of them, HSM got the opportunity to counter the Garowe 1 and 2 Sheikh Shariif blindly signed in a marvellous genius plot Faroole played.

Look at P/land today under Gaas, senseless wars after wars, economic blockades, trades are no longer passing as they did before, pissing off Hiiraan elders holding up their conveys etc. he even lamented on this on radio recently, everything the old man did destroyed.
Faroole was a senile old man who's best days were behind him, he has no authority to talk about galkacyo that's cumar playground what he did was callous. I wholeheartedly support abdiweli there's no way in hell that cumar will join galmudug likewise mareexan, if baraxley won't join puntland due to qabiliste what makes you think darood will join hawiye?

Last edited:
@Inquisitive_ Shame on you for booty clapping for people who openly wish for the destruction of Galmudug. :Sutehja:

We have existed 10+ years and we are here to stay, ninkii dudi lahaa weligiisba ha dudo!!

@Canuck
Cabdikariin is not gone, keep dreaming about that
:drakekidding:

Galmudug Speaker of Parliament nullifies any illegal decision to depose the president
0VoLPBE.gif

Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Dowlada Galmudug Cali Gacal Casir oo gor dhow la hadlay warbaahinta ku hadasha Afka dowlada galmudug ayaa sharci daro ku tilmaamay xil ka qaadista lagu sameyay Madaxweynaha Dowlada Galmudug isagoona sheegaya in baarlamaanka uu fasax ku maqan yahay islamarkana mooshinkaasi ay wadaan dad u sheegay in ay doonayaan in qal qal siyaasadeed ay ka abuuraan deeganada Galmudug.
Cali Gacal Caasir ayaa sheegay in dhawaan 45 cisho oo fasax ah oo loogu daray baarlamaanka Galmudug kadib markii gudoonka baarlamaanka uu qiimeyay xaaladaha kala duwan ee ka jira deeganada Galmudug oo ugu horeyso abaaraha xoogan oo xilligaani ka jira gobolada iyo dagmooyinka Galmuudg.
Ugu dambeyntii Gudoomiyaha ayaa sheegay in baarlamanka manta ku shiray maqaaxid ku taalla cadaado aysan xilka ka qaadi karin madaxweynha Dowlada Galmudug
0VoLPBE.gif
sida uu hadalka u dhigay madama uu xusay in ay xiran tahay xaruntii loogu tala galay in ay ku shiraan golaha shacabka Galmudug.
http://xogtagalmudug.com/2017/01/10...ay-madaxweynaha-galmudug-iyo-xaalada-cadaado/

That kuffar group who work for Ethiopia should have been executed long time ago. These fuckers who are hiding behind our religion are nothing but traitors and the enemy of Islam.
:whoa:
No need for an unnecessary war, we can easily make a deal with ASWJ, just like JL admin did in Jubboyinka/Gedo.

Last edited:
@Inquisitive_ Shame on you for booty clapping for people who openly wish for the destruction of Galmudug. :Sutehja:

We have existed 10+ years and we are here to stay, ninkii dudi lahaa weligiisba ha dudo!!

Geeljire

The Ex galmudug your talking about which I played a massive part in, particularly funding including my old man, is no longer there, it has been sold off by first the warlord you blindly support (who hijacked it) whom HSM hoodwinked just for a senator post, whom gave it to his DJ stooge Guleed.

Guleed sold it off to elite enemy group entirely, and the motion is exactly for that supported by your own, your a young brother with a lot of zeal, ready to shoot the entire place up USC style, but those are old days gone by my friend

If as much as a stone drops, I know about it, and walahi had you known what I knew, you would cry and kill them all yourself, the most vicious ways for their treachery.

Geeljire

The Ex galmudug your talking about which I played a massive part in, particularly funding including my old man, is no longer there, it has been sold off by first the warlord you blindly support (who hijacked it) whom HSM hoodwinked just for a senator post, whom gave it to his DJ stooge Guleed.

Guleed sold it off to elite enemy group entirely, and the motion is exactly for that supported by your own, your a young brother with a lot of zeal, ready to shoot the entire place up USC style, but those are old days gone by my friend

If as much as a stone drops, I know about it, and walahi had you known what I knew, you would cry and kill them all yourself, the most vicious ways for their treachery.

Our disunity only benefits our enemies!!
:ufdup:

Last edited:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
The borders in Mudug are set. Galmudug is not the one actively claiming land everybody else see as someone else's

The reason GM is a state (Remember minimum 2 states) is because they said that all of Mudug is part of Galmudug but its occupied or some dumb shit.

Galmudug constitution makes parts of North Mudug (Nth Galkacyo, Golgodob, Jariiban) disputed territories similar to Sool, Sanaag and Togdheer regions claimed by Somaliland and Puntland administrations.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Not a fan of the Galmudug administration but I'm not happy about this news. As long as every mamul stays within their borders and develops their regions, federalism can work. Which is what we need in the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts