Galmudug state and Federal government have reached an understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete markay beeshinu is-qurxiyan ayaad dalka wax uu gaban karta. Help yourself, house, clan, then country. Ha uu boodin inaad adigo qaawan inaad dalka wax tari kartid. Help SADE MAREHAN, let's see if your truly productive first. The problem with Somalis is they don't start with themselves first and want to talk about what they can do for the nation.

War beeshina ayaad wax uu gaban kari waydee maxad dalka uu soo kordhinaysa. I would 'mamnuc' all useless clans from Somali government anigo tusaale uu qaadanayo inay beeshooda LIITAN. A tribe who isn't productive and electing someone from that same tribe to lead the nation will only result in the nation being unproductive also, there is no way around that. Only productive clans should lead Somalia using their clan as an example that they have something to offer Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

What a joke this region has become galmudug. See with federalism, we can see 'meeshay' somalida k socon la'dahay, bal arka galmudug maba heeshin karan looooooool, marka ya dembig somalida leh oo halkan inagu haayo, koley indhahina ayaa idin deeqa. I love how federalism starts to separate Somalis from each other so we can now pinpoint who is the troublemaker by looking at each REGION separately.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hal gobol GALGADUUD bay ku heeshin karin, markasay raban inay dalka la heeshiyan. Allow nimanka yaa naga wado, waxaa ka maqan boqorkooda keenadiid, wax kale ma aha. Beelo liito weeye go'an iyo talo liito keliya bay soo saari karan. It's time I as an Osman Mahmoud supervise your region, it's best for all parties interested. Markan ku talin jiray habar gediray, abdullahi issa ayaa ka dhashay, cirka kama soo degan wuxu ku dhashay 'caro keenadiide' hada waxaa idin dhasho moryan iyo dad meel aan idin wadin since 2007, dad aan midayn karin cadaado iyo dhusomareeb lol

@Dues Ex Machete markay beeshinu is-qurxiyan ayaad dalka wax uu gaban karta. Help yourself, house, clan, then country. Ha uu boodin inaad adigo qaawan inaad dalka wax tari kartid. Help SADE MAREHAN, let's see if your truly productive first. The problem with Somalis is they don't start with themselves first and want to talk about what they can do for the nation.

War beeshina ayaad wax uu gaban kari waydee maxad dalka uu soo kordhinaysa. I would 'mamnuc' all useless clans from Somali government anigo tusaale uu qaadanayo inay beeshooda LIITAN. A tribe who isn't productive and electing someone from that same tribe to lead the nation will only result in the nation being unproductive also, there is no way around that. Only productive clans should lead Somalia using their clan as an example that they have something to offer Somalia.

kaniniga uu doctorka ku qoray liq magalaadana ka seexo ninyahow waalan. Your sade obsession is beginning to show again. Your the schizo patient that made podcasts on beesha barakaysan and multiple threads. It's obvious to see we occupy your fragile mind rent free, stop tagging me with your nonsensical ramblings old man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts