Galmudug sides with UAE/Saudi but the moryaans in fake nationalists clothing are nowhere to be found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare you to talk like this to @Inquisitive_ who disses your mother and father and you're entire family tree on here everyday instead you kowtow like a servile serf constantly brown nosing looking for approval you lack the testicular fortitude :chrisfreshhah:

What does my family have to do with this?

If little ole inquisitive can raise your blood pressure; then you my friend have zero emotional strength.

Just look how you mentioned my family and even threw in my Qabil a moment ago. Who does that? :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What does my family have to do with this?

If little ole inquisitive can raise your blood pressure; then you my friend have zero emotional strength.

Just look how you mentioned my family and even threw in my Qabil a moment ago. Who does that? :susp:
The guy you brown nose does that who insult your qabil on a daily basis but you got a problem when I say the same thing? This double standards boowe is unwarranted unlike you I treat everybody the same and you will never catch me grovelling and kowtowing brown nosing comes naturally to you.

uhm...We do business with UAE:mjohreally: Qatar is nobody, all they do is send few fat cats with timir for zeka but Galmudug is trading partner with UAE. Galmudug has seen the light:mjohreally:
:siilaanyolaugh: War Maxaad tiri- waa Trading partners aa- trading ayaa ka dhaxeeya between Galmudug and UAE-

Bal beenta intaa leg bal eega!
Even if you search in google "UAE Galmudug trading partner"- you will get Error message.:)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@LarryThePuntite please enlighten us boowe adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan take a break from trade 212 and kindly explain why you have a problem with me making qabiliste remarks yet when he does it you don't hold him to task & act all oblivious to it opting out and talking about the ozone layer & climate change:gucciwhat:

Adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow :lolbron:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
:siilaanyolaugh: War Maxaad tiri- waa Trading partners aa- trading ayaa ka dhaxeeya between Galmudug and UAE-

Bal beenta intaa leg bal eega!
Even if you search in google "UAE Galmudug trading partner"- you will get Error message.:)
where does Galmudug import its supplies from? and where does galmudug export livestock to? xoolonimo at it's best:farole:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Galmudug is facing internal political strife. MX and MR are siding with Cheese and GoodSamaritan.

I would be surprised if they survive till 2020

@LarryThePuntite please enlighten us boowe adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan take a break from trade 212 and kindly explain why you have a problem with me making qabiliste remarks yet when he does it you don't hold him to task & act all oblivious to it opting out and talking about the ozone layer & climate change:gucciwhat:

Adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow :lolbron:

I can only give you guys a hard time.

He's not from my Gobol.

The guy you brown nose does that who insult your qabil on a daily basis but you got a problem when I say the same thing? This double standards boowe is unwarranted unlike you I treat everybody the same and you will never catch me grovelling and kowtowing brown nosing comes naturally to you.

I just find it entertaining when one guys all of you excited.lool

It's like 10 on 1. And it's hilarious sometimes.

I tend to always bet on the underdog.lool

Agent 47

Galmudug is facing internal political strife. MX and MR are siding with Cheese and GoodSamaritan.

I would be surprised if they survive till 2020
Ceyr VP and duduble parliament speaker:gaasdrink:
Mursade can try to free their only tuulo in galmudug from alshabab and cabudwaq is in Ethiopia and all we have to do is recognize that town as an Ethiopian border town:siilaanyolaugh: I'll text this to mudane xaaf in facebook:siilaanyosmile: btw siding with UAE was my idea and he liked it:samwelcome::icon lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Some guys on here have a galmudug jinni in them.

How can you have such strong views about a Gobol you never visited?

Galmudug is the enemy state of Puntlant. How dare you ask this stupid question.

Puntite guys please put this neef daqaya in a chokehold. Please and thank you.

Agent 47

We support President xaaf, he is right:salute:

Mudane xaaf has the support of the shacab
Magaalada Gaalkacyo waxaa ka dhacay banaanbax xoogan oo soo qaban qaabiyeen Shacabka Magaalada kaasi oo lagu taageerayo Go.anka lagu taageeray Sacuudiga

FB_IMG_1506077422893-768x432.jpg

FB_IMG_1506080056108-768x512.jpg

FB_IMG_1506080060608-768x512.jpg

Cadaado

We don't do business with Qatar (The little useless country who funds alshabab) they don't support Somalis and never did, they give money to politicians to appoints presidents like farmaajo. Galmudug is looking for its interests:siilaanyosmile::rejoice:

Agent 47

Galmudug is the enemy state of Puntlant. How dare you ask this stupid question.

Puntite guys please put this neef daqaya in a chokehold. Please and thank you.
And also Puntland is the enemy state of Galmudug.:mjohreally:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Kkkk @Inquisitive_ is nowhere to be found. Why are you hiding warya? We know you've seen this thread. :russ:

How you gonna spin this one? Did the satanic talmudic kabbalist occultist cabal of Bermuda Triangle witches and sorcerers perform some powerful sixir on the Galmudug government? Did Xaaf take a secret trip to Garowe? Was he possessed by the infamous MJ jinns? Did the elitist parasite Bermuda oligarchs manage to infiltrate and sow discord amoung the righteous leaders of GM with their perfidious isku dir tactics?:drakelaugh:

where does Galmudug import its supplies from? and where does galmudug export livestock to? xoolonimo at it's best:farole:

Yaa rab- waryaa Galmudug do they have a port to import anything - livestock to export - ma Cirka ayaad u dirtaan the livestock. ( Ma technology Casri ah miyaad haysataan -flying livestock) War ninyahow beenta aad isku akhrineysid jooji.

Status
Not open for further replies.