Galmudug Reconciliation Conference

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I watched it, just nonsense and more 'weji been been ah' xaqiiqda lama tabanayo maxaa dadkani 30 sano ka dhigay north korea, arin yar ma aha. Maxaa dadkani ka dhigay wejiga PL 92ki, that's how PL looked like in 92 and 93, with each town ruling itself.

Peace in Galmudug is a litmus test for the current government. Here's hoping for a real settlement of tribal grievances in Galgaduud & Mudug.

The legend that is Mudane Kheyre is called Madaale for very good reasons.

Commencing construction of phase 1 of Jamacada Umadda in Abudwaq

3-23-696x464.jpg
FB_IMG_1567775580185.jpg
FB_IMG_1567775592236.jpg
FB_IMG_1567775598207.jpg
FB_IMG_1567775588876.jpg
FB_IMG_1567775604751.jpg
FB_IMG_1567775600876.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

That is rubbish u mention every little thing that happens in Abuudwaq by the SFG. You don't see me throwing around literally100's of projects happening in PL, do you? You think I am not aware what's happening in PL? I am, I just don't post every single one of them. You competing with 'carmo' waryaa who is even more developed then your abuudwaq. Your Abuudwaq is at the level of 'garacad' and 'carmo' and 'bendar bayla' which is like our 3rd level cities. Abudwaq is your first level city, you duli. Even SAAXO is gonna kick ya ass and that's WAGARDHAC COUNTRY cuz they're PUNTLANDERS

Besides what makes this 'pledge' of kheyre different to farmajo last pledge in galmudug projects 2 years ago? it's all fkn igu sawir, ku dhufo kana dhaqaaq weeye untill he organizes GM to ensure the MP'S r pro kheyre in 2021

Fat pirate

Observer
That is rubbish u mention every little thing that happens in Abuudwaq by the SFG. You don't see me throwing around literally100's of projects happening in PL, do you? You think I am not aware what's happening in PL? I am, I just don't post every single one of them. You competing with 'carmo' waryaa who is even more developed then your abuudwaq. Your Abuudwaq is at the level of 'garacad' and 'carmo' and 'bendar bayla' which is like our 3rd level cities. Abudwaq is your first level city, you duli. Even SAAXO is gonna kick ya ass and that's WAGARDHAC COUNTRY cuz they're PUNTLANDERS

Besides what makes this 'pledge' of kheyre different to farmajo last pledge in galmudug projects 2 years ago? it's all fkn igu sawir, ku dhufo kana dhaqaaq weeye untill he organizes GM to ensure the MP'S r pro kheyre in 2021

I'm new and all to this site - but my friend I noticed you bloodclart need help urgently

Everything triggers this guy.

No one mentioned puntland and here he comes, with more propaganda.

Trending

Latest posts