Galmudug Real Homeland

Likewise for HG, wa dad reer magaal, oo dad jecel.
You got to be the goofiest person on this forum. You really ride on niggas dick. you need to bust down, ass up and spread your cheeks for the nigga. You need to be smacked out of existence, corn ball. Who TF says "I'm hawiya even I'm embrassed" to the enemy

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You got to be the goofiest person on this forum. You really ride on niggas ****. you need to bust down, ass up and spread your cheeks for the nigga. You need to be smacked out of existence, corn ball. Who TF says "I'm hawiya even I'm embrassed" to the enemy
Yee eena ku wasin, don't @ me

Yee eena ku wasin, don't @ me
I hate traitors who turn around and back stab people. when mjs refeer hawiya as boons there referring goons like you "Yee eena ku wasin" TF you talking about, scrolling through the comments all I see you sucking dick and getting bucked. Last response aaba wass🖕

Som

VIP
In-kasto Aysan reer puntland ku rabin anigu waxan gaba, puntland encompasses geographically and historically up untill beletwayn River. The Galmudug Constituency should be sitting in this parliament and not lying to themselves that they can form a state. The other option unfortunately is, every few years GM will just collapse and go back to the 'isbaaro' between ahlul sunnah-ximan iyo xeeb-Baraxley and even if GM does succeed in holding their unity, the other difficulty they will encounter is Mogadishu treating them like a 'baby' who needs to be selected from Villa Somalia.

So I pose to my brother @Galmudug-State why do u seek this type of future for your people? the future doesn't look bright whatsoever be it 'internal stability' among HG and even if they are stable and united you can't with-stand being independent from Mogadishu. You are selling yourself and your people a dream that is unrealistic. The realistic HG will realize that it's better to join Puntland and be apart of a REAL government that is independent and can 'hold' Villa Somalia accountable, plus it provides long-term stability without flip flopping nonsense of HG.

It's time to come home HG. This is your Home.

Why would HG join PL when they know you will treat them like shit?

Som

VIP
Are u even HG? do u have a dog in this fight?
I'm not HG. But yes i have a dog in this fight cause I'm pro somali and anti qabil. We know that PL is unfortunately a qabilist state like every other territory in somalia. You have some good things but you are MJ supremacists at the end of the day, the people of GM should form their own federal state, it's fine if you want to assist them but let's not be hypocrites. If GM was part of PL marehan and hg would be second class citizens, you want some MJ-hobyo Sultanate type of thing but this isn't the 1910s

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Som I participated in the 'qof n fuusto' program in Sydney, I was invited lol. I donated $500. I love PL we have long-term slogans for our projects like 'guri iyo geed', qof iyo fuusto, PL ha isku tashato program, and finally 'gaas' who declared the 'jid iyo biyo' program.

All these programs are concurrently being executed by the government of PL. I am waiting for the next campaign in the state and sloganeering.

Trending