GALMUDUG-PUNTLAND COMBINED FORCES TO END CLAN HOSTILITIES.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

It's nice to see men actually using their brains and attempting to build bridges rather than continue on this path of mindless distribution. I feel only those within the communities can put a end to bloodshed and that can only come about but dialog. Inshallah more folks put down the weapons.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I saw it this morning on Facebook seems like local governments are starting to get involved I’ll ask family what the situation on the ground is
I'll appreciate that. I just think only local people can fix these issue. The government is useless in this regard.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The local people made a peace deal in 2020 governments should play their part as well tbh

It’s between LLK and sacad
I agree that the government should but let's be honest, they don't do enough. Local community driven movements for reconciliation and the end to bloodshed is far more effective. Unfortunately most of that happens long after young men are put in the ground.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
So predictable. Peace gathering # 100001234. HG will attack innocent travellers again in about 1-3 months and the cycle repeats. This is very simple, everyone stick to your lands. No grazing allowed under any circumstances. That's the only path to peace.

Imagine a galmudug+puntland SNA. And the base is on their shared border.
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Trending

Latest posts