Galmudug president lays the foundation of new public infrastructures

It’s unreasonable for me to support NN when they’ve given my people to ethiopians even though they claim to be my government. They also perfectly pivoted the mistake of the previous federal administrations (selling the seas) and put it onto madoobe a leader loved by his people who had nothing to do with that, they then use foreign soldiers to try and oppress the people of my region, be reasonable and atleast admit you see why people can despise these leaders especially people from galbeed who are anti ethiopian in general.
You’re using propaganda talking points whether you know it or not. I have a lot of family from Galbeed, I have family who’ve died to free it, I have family who are ONLF. There hasn’t been a single person to speak out against the Habeshis on here more actively than me.

Infact you’ll find most who share your anti NN sentiment and accuse them of being pro Ethiopian have always been pro Habeshi, in politics and in handing over ONLF women and children for decades. So no your factually wrong about all you’ve said.

The govt hasn’t handed over seas, find me any evidence for it?

Also the govt can’t be openly Somaliweynist because Somalia itself is destroyed, it needs to be reinstated as a real country first.

As for Madoobe I had always been very sympathetic towards him. I never participated in any of the threads against him. A lot of the weirdos on here used him as talking points and other opposed him for what seemed like clan reasons.

He himself has made it clear to me though he is happier to be controlled from Nairobi than Mogadishu, which is shameful and if you’re at all reasonable you’ll see it.

There are more than enough honourable strong wadani OGs to support as JL leaders who will actually work to develop the state and not sit in one city with illegal charcoal and sugar traded decimating the most bountiful land in all of Somaliweyne while leaving the people the most poor in the whole country.

Do you realize how behind JL is rn behind every FS?

you mean dds somalia will remain within its borders and not make another ogaden war mistake which led to the civil war as for rer galbeed they have already been given the choice to stay or leave and have been given the chance to make a referendum to make that happen
We’ve never made a mistake. And one day Galbeed WILL be free.

I don’t believe the habeshi state will ever be serious about a referendum but regardless one way or another.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We’ve never made a mistake. And one day Galbeed WILL be free.

I don’t believe the habeshi state will ever be serious about a referendum but regardless one way or another.
the referendum will happen they agreed to it galbeed somalis have fought for their freedom and actively campaigned for it the citizens of galbeed unlike NFD want to join somalia so ethiopia has no choice

as for Somalia we shouldn't pursue an aggressive policy of war against our neighbors that will lead to more instability conflict and crisis as for now am of the opinion Somalia should focus on what we have we have enough oil and resources from the area we have and should work to peace and development and not destroy everything by pursuing conflict disaster and instability

P
the referendum will happen they agreed to it galbeed somalis have fought for their freedom and actively campaigned for it the citizens of galbeed unlike NFD want to join somalia so ethiopia has no choice

as for Somalia we shouldn't pursue an aggressive policy of war against our neighbors that will lead to more instability conflict and crisis as for now am of the opinion Somalia should focus on what we have we have enough oil and resources from the area we have and should work to peace and development and not destroy everything by pursuing conflict disaster and instability
Galbeed AND NFD, have always fought for their freedom. I can post all the battles and massacres Somalis in NFD faced and the discrimation they’ve faced for it, if the last couple weeks haven’t been obvious.

I don’t support the FG going to war either because it’s not viable.

Don’t insult Somalis in other regions, all those who have died fighting, and their well recorded struggle because of ignorant forummers.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You’re using propaganda talking points whether you know it or not. I have a lot of family from Galbeed, I have family who’ve died to free it, I have family who are ONLF. There hasn’t been a single person to speak out against the Habeshis on here more actively than me.

Infact you’ll find most who share your anti NN sentiment and accuse them of being pro Ethiopian have always been pro Habeshi, in politics and in handing over ONLF women and children for decades. So no your factually wrong about all you’ve said.

The govt hasn’t handed over seas, find me any evidence for it?

Also the govt can’t be openly Somaliweynist because Somalia itself is destroyed, it needs to be reinstated as a real country first.

As for Madoobe I had always been very sympathetic towards him. I never participated in any of the threads against him. A lot of the weirdos on here used him as talking points and other opposed him for what seemed like clan reasons.

He himself has made it clear to me though he is happier to be controlled from Nairobi than Mogadishu, which is shameful and if you’re at all reasonable you’ll see it.

There are more than enough honourable strong wadani OGs to support as JL leaders who will actually work to develop the state and not sit in one city with illegal charcoal and sugar traded decimating the most bountiful land in all of Somaliweyne while leaving the people the most poor in the whole country.

Do you realize how behind JL is rn behind every FS?
1:Im not using propaganda points these are legitimate reasons why the ONLF community dislike this admin they are using ethio soldiers on kismayo or atleast tried you can see why that alone is cause for hatred and mistrust aside from Qalbi Dhagax.

2:Just because SSDF state supporters and SNM state supporters agree with why we dislike this admin doesnt make our reasons any less valid.

3:This whole sea dispute was caused by mismanagement at the federal level and aggression from the kenyan gov. If you disagree on that there are many threads to do with what got signed and there implications after.

4:He has not made anything clear Xamar has been trying to fight him from day 1 he just recently called for peace talks and called Farmajo his president (would gaas do the same?) NN is clear in that they want yes men propped up in every state and they are willing to kill with xabashi soldiers to establish it. This is like if trump sent soldiers from Russia to Minnesota to arrest Ilhan Omar and put in another republican all while oppressing minnesotan protestors.

Also the whole one city thing is ironic coming from a NN supporter who has that said to her constantly, in reality jubbada hoose is +90% free of AS he recently liberated jamaame even while under this much pressure and wants to head for buale and jilib.

If your family really were ONLF you would understand this viewpoint. Ogadens are seemingly the most Pro-Somali community may i ask is it not telling that they are the most anti-NN. What does your ONLF family think?

1:Im not using propaganda points these are legitimate reasons why the ONLF community dislike this admin they are using ethio soldiers on kismayo or atleast tried you can see why that alone is cause for hatred and mistrust aside from Qalbi Dhagax.

2:Just because SSDF state supporters and SNM state supporters agree with why we dislike this admin doesnt make our reasons any less valid.

3:This whole sea dispute was caused by mismanagement at the federal level and aggression from the kenyan gov. If you disagree on that there are many threads to do with what got signed and there implications after.

4:He has not made anything clear Xamar has been trying to fight him from day 1 he just recently called for peace talks and called Farmajo his president (would gaas do the same?) NN is clear in that they want yes men propped up in every state and they are willing to kill with xabashi soldiers to establish it. This is like if trump sent soldiers from Russia to Minnesota to arrest Ilhan Omar and put in another republican all while oppressing minnesotan protestors.

Also the whole one city thing is ironic coming from a NN supporter who has that said to her constantly, in reality jubbada hoose is +90% free of AS he recently liberated jamaame even while under this much pressure and wants to head for buale and jilib.

If your family really were ONLF you would understand this viewpoint. Ogadens are seemingly the most Pro-Somali community may i ask is it not telling that they are the most anti-NN. What does your ONLF family think?
I know the sea dispute is a federal thing not blaming JL, but I’m saying while we’re fighting it to cozy up to them and be this hostile towards the central govt is crazy? Why do you think they even have a dispute? Do you genuinely believe it’s tribal?

Fair point about realizing the biggest JL “advocates” not having the best in mind but you independently have that view. I respect that too.

I disagree with habeshi soldiers being used, but I personally am okay with it I think if it achieves a greater good.

I’m not saying the one city thing to mock I’ve never said it before I’m just trying to have a genuine convo. You didn’t address all the illegal trades he’s been apart of that has decimated the land, put money in the pockets of Kenyans and dhuxul in the shisha pipes of the Middle East while doing nothing for the region?

I don’t personally dislike Madoobe I always thought he was a pro-Somali wadaad but it seems as of late he has more energy for the central govt then the Kikuyus who openly humiliate and boast about controlling JL and having their man in place.

Nobody openly supports or says good things about him in my fam anymore, I can tell you that much.

Address the illegal trade stuff, address why it’s okay to be under Kenyan influence but not ones own *Somali* central govt? And why he opposes them (this includes before the habeshi thing).

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I know the sea dispute is a federal thing not blaming JL, but I’m saying while we’re fighting it to cozy up to them and be this hostile towards the central govt is crazy? Why do you think they even have a dispute? Do you genuinely believe it’s tribal?

Fair point about realizing the biggest JL “advocates” not having the best in mind but you independently have that view. I respect that too.

I disagree with habeshi soldiers being used, but I personally am okay with it I think if it achieves a greater good.

I’m not saying the one city thing to mock I’ve never said it before I’m just trying to have a genuine convo. You didn’t address all the illegal trades he’s been apart of that has decimated the land, put money in the pockets of Kenyans and dhuxul in the shisha pipes of the Middle East while doing nothing for the region?

I don’t personally dislike Madoobe I always thought he was a pro-Somali wadaad but it seems as of late he has more energy for the central govt then the Kikuyus who openly humiliate and boast about controlling JL and having their man in place.

Nobody openly supports or says good things about him in my fam anymore, I can tell you that much.

Address the illegal trade stuff, address why it’s okay to be under Kenyan influence but not ones own *Somali* central govt? And why he opposes them (this includes before the habeshi thing).
You cant be mad at the trade he does when that is all he has to rely on due to the hostility and corruption in xamar. Do you believe a murursade would ever be handed to the TPLF. The fact that that just happened casually displays to us their culture and they havent done enough to show otherwise as they have held from us money meant to build the state and fight off insurgents. Madoobe is what ever you make him get rid of ethiopians and disloyal militias in Gedo send the money meant for the state to the state and you would see madoobe not be so reliant on foreign cash and weaponry. Even though he would remain federalist.

ONLF don’t necessarily always have undying love for Madoobe (more so after the Ethiopia backhand he gave though) but they do have extreme mistrust in Farmajo and his shenanigans in Jubaland. He needs to work with whats there currently rather than try and put in Xidig or Seerar who is not any better even in the slightest.

You have little tribalism which is respectable but you cant fall into the trap that those who “agree” with you have set which is that anti-NN is Anti-Somali. The question was what would your family think of Farmajo not Madoobe.