Galmudug President begs AMISOM to save him from Sufis

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Gorgor wasnt enough so now he begging AMISOM to secure elections

AMISOM has now arrived and said we will think about it.

You Are Fake News GIFs | Tenor

Sufis aren't going to save you saxib. Qoor qoor is here to stay , takfiris and graveworshippers can't do anything about it.

Let these damn elections pass so Farmaajo can focus on the national matters again.

TekNiKo

VIP
Brave man Ahmed Fiqi refused to follow the failed orders of Qoor Qoor and has said they are two faved liars when AS was attacking Mudug NO GORGOR and says Sheekh Shaakir is his sheekh

Stupid xoolo people spilling Muslim blood for nothing and the biggest xaram falls on the fake Sufi cleric who could have used dialogue to get what he needs instead of carrying the weapon to murder his fellow Muslim as the prophet SWT said:

عَنْ ابْنِ مَسْعُودٍ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم "لَا يَحِلُّ دَمُ امْرِئٍ مُسْلِمٍ [ يشهد أن لا إله إلا الله، وأني رسول الله] إلَّا بِإِحْدَى ثَلَاثٍ: الثَّيِّبُ الزَّانِي، وَالنَّفْسُ بِالنَّفْسِ، وَالتَّارِكُ لِدِينِهِ الْمُفَارِقُ لِلْجَمَاعَةِ".
رواه البخاري و مسلم

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “It is not permissible to spill the blood of a Muslim except in three [instances]: the married person who commits adultery, a life for a life, and the one who forsakes his religion and separates from the community.”

TekNiKo

VIP
Stupid xoolo people spilling Muslim blood for nothing and the biggest xaram falls on the fake Sufi cleric who could have used dialogue to get what he needs instead of carrying the weapon to murder his fellow Muslim as the prophet SWT said:

عَنْ ابْنِ مَسْعُودٍ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم "لَا يَحِلُّ دَمُ امْرِئٍ مُسْلِمٍ [ يشهد أن لا إله إلا الله، وأني رسول الله] إلَّا بِإِحْدَى ثَلَاثٍ: الثَّيِّبُ الزَّانِي، وَالنَّفْسُ بِالنَّفْسِ، وَالتَّارِكُ لِدِينِهِ الْمُفَارِقُ لِلْجَمَاعَةِ".
رواه البخاري و مسلم

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “It is not permissible to spill the blood of a Muslim except in three [instances]: the married person who commits adultery, a life for a life, and the one who forsakes his religion and separates from the community.”
It was the Suufis who were attacked first they are here to clean AS Khawaarij who were getting to close to East Galgaduud, Suufis were attcked by Galmudug and defending themselves only.

TekNiKo

VIP

Thank God now AS has been pushed back 60km due to Sufi resurgence. Galmudug was enabling them.