Galmudug President Baasto Speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Capture-1.jpg

God the prime minister of galmudug, yes they even have a 'prime minister' kkkkkk just look at him, I swear I laugh runti when I see him in photos. Anyways, Xaaf is internationally recognized and regionally recognized as the president of 200 kilometers baraxlay to dhusomareeb kkkk and yes it is 200 kilometers check it yourself on google maps, type galkayo to dhusomareeb kkkk

But Baasto ain't playing around, he ain't one of those 'diaspora' presidents he is running a government outside of 'cadaado' as we speak kkkkk, so there is a serious challenge to the recognized administration of galmudug and that's before we even discuss the other government running around in half of galmudug district SHABAB.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
At least this sade nigga, I give him one thing, he doesn't declare a 'presidency' outside gedo, he is fighting to run jubaland, while this galmudug nigga every few month just declares a presidency after any dispute they have kkkk. Even cade muse didn't declare presidency outside puntland, the fight was for puntland leadership, not creating some rogue state outside qardho.

But these weaker clans usually do this like 'khatuumo' 'maakhir' or 'ras casayr state' and 'west mudug state'. What's next I'll create a 'karkaar regional govt', how silly these people are and guess what this cadaado boys are doing it also

. It's crazy but weaker clans tend to create 'a side govt' because they are to weak or to dumb to play politics and win it for their clan. I haven't seen this from sade at all, which must mean, he knows politics. We must give credit where it's due. @Dues Ex Machete

Last edited:
At least this sade nigga, I give him one thing, he doesn't declare a 'presidency' outside gedo, he is fighting to run jubaland, while this galmudug nigga every few month just declares a presidency after any dispute they have kkkk. Even cade muse didn't declare presidency outside puntland, the fight was for puntland leadership, not creating some rogue state outside qardho.

But these weaker clans usually do this like 'khatuumo' 'maakhir' or 'ras casayr state' and 'west mudug state'. What's next I'll create a 'karkaar regional govt', how silly these people are and guess what this cadaado boys are doing it also

. It's crazy but weaker clans tend to create 'a side govt' because they are to weak or to dumb to play politics and win it for their clan. I haven't seen this from sade at all, which must mean, he knows politics. We must give credit where it's due. @Dues Ex Machete

How does puntland view mudane baasto at this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts