AF NAAREED
VIP
Sawirro: Galmudug oo loo dhisayo deked cusub + ujeedka
Istar Cabdi Yuusuf
By Istar Cabdi Yuusuf

November 9, 2020
in Warar

Sawirro: Galmudug oo loo dhisayo deked cusub + ujeedka

Dhuusamareeb (Caasimada Online) – Wafdi ballaaran oo ka socda dowladda Talyaaniga iyo hay’adda cunnada u qaabilsan QM ee WFP ayaa maanta gaaray magaalada Hubyo ee gobolka Mudug, halkaas oo si weyn loogu soo dhoweeyey.

Wafdigan ayaa waxaa horkacayey wasiirka dekedaha dowlad goboleedka Soomaaliyeed ee Galmudug Mudane Cabdi-Saabir Nuur Shuuriye.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya in jeedka wafdigan uu yahay in ay dhagax dhigaan deked macmal ah oo laga dhisayo magaallo xeebeedka Hobyo ee gobolka Mudug.
Dhaqaalaha ku baxaya dekeddan oo si KMG u sii shaqeyn doonto inta laga dhisayo dekedda rasmiga ah ee Hobyo ayaa waxaa bixinya cunnada adduunka ee marka magaceeda loo soo gaabiyo WFP, sida ay sheegeen mas’uuliyiin ka tirsan Galmudug.

Sidoo kale wafdigan uu qeyb ka yahay Danjiraha Talyaaniga ee Soomaaliya ayaa qiimeyn ku sameeyey xeebta Hobyo & meesha ku habboon in laga aas-aaso dekedda macmalka ah.

Qorshahaan ayaa sidoo kale ku soo aadaya, iyada oo dhowaan heshiis lagu dhisayo dekedda Hobyo lagu saxiixday magaaladda Lodon ee dalka Ingiriiska.
Galmudug ayaa ku dadaaleysa sidii ay u horumarin laheyd dhaqaalaheeda, iyada oo laga faa’iideysanayo dhismaha dekedda Hubyo oo muhiim gobollada Galgaduud & Mudug.

Wafdiga-WFP-ee-hobyo-tagay-696x463-1.jpg
124265692_680018042882884_8531577947933036718_n.jpg
124461336_680018082882880_6973044643607373987_n.jpg
124552877_680018149549540_1856987588352441523_n.jpg
124654232_680018212882867_2144233300571577933_n.jpg
124776328_680018182882870_7839380523597151612_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Suck shit @Galmudug-State. I told you there will be no new port waryaa, it will be purely 'dirt' based like the 'ceel macaan' port. Puntites will not allow a Hobyo port and Puntites voice matter. U know what's sad you can't even build a 'dirt port' and need the WFP to do it for you.

Bosaso created a dirt port in a matter of seconds not to long ago when it was trying to save a few ships from losing their goods because it was closed from using the official port. It's funny u can't create anything waryaa, your always a naflacari futo qaawan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa @Calaf u r sad man wallahi bragging about Gedo school performance. This leelkase boy @SomaliMVP apparently was considered the top 10 schools in your 'federal exam', but look at how dumber he is in Puntland when competing with the puntites in education.

90048969_1115914165425690_524751768421138432_n.jpg

How is it 'galdogob' which is one of the lowest performing schools in PL, becomes automatically the top 10 schools in the federal exam? I'll tell you how waryaa. Galdogob is all you federal boys can compete with, you can not compete with the highest schools in PL. So let that serve as a warning to all you 'federal exam sitters', the worst schools in PL is considered top 10 in the federal somalia. If Puntites sat that test, wallahi we would take out all the top 10 spots. I mean heck even galdogob who is one of the lowest performing regions in PL is considered 'dahab' in Somalia. That says a-lot about our PL education system. It says even our worst schools are considered your best schools in the rest of Somalia. Take those apples Calaf you marehan duli, u still haven't tested yourself against the puntite boys never forget that. Banadir-Galmudug-Hirshabelle are not known for intelligence

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State naflacari piece of shit inaad tahay waxad ku garanaysa, u think this is your city.

24991500_1718933454833880_3085158023016568807_n.jpg

When you only live in the darkest 'south eastern' portion of Galkacyo.

galkacyoborderline.png

What sad is you still claim a city where you are minority, it's like me claiming 'mogadishu' because I control abdi asis neighborhood. U naf-la-cari, you futo qaawan, war is-astur keleb yahow, futadada qaawan naga garso you god damn dhiig madow.

I promise u galmudug that I will turn u into this sidu keenadiid kugu yimi

solomadow.jpg

This is like a nervous laugh. You know the Ethiopian oil and gas will be shipped from hobyo. If Somaliland joins the federal system with 2 states and 1 city state butlayn is finished in terms of influence.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is like a nervous laugh. You know the Ethiopian oil and gas will be shipped from hobyo. If Somaliland joins the federal system with 2 states and 1 city state butlayn is finished in terms of influence.

PL already controls the PL/GM/Eastern SL/Khatumo/Makhir/Hiran trade corridor. All their goods/products/construction equipment are docked down from Bosaso and trucked to their cities and villages. We control the Livestock-Fishery-Frankincense exports for PL/GM/DDSI/Eastern SL/Makhir/Khatumo.

We will secure new markets in Ethiopia-South Sudan-Rwanda and ensure they use Bosaso or Garacad port. We will create an industrial zone where PL is trans-shipment point for Somalia and the general regions.

We will create a 'tourism' sector delving into the un-tapped area of 'outdoor' activities like para gliding, jet skiing, sky diving, and extreme sports and advertise on African News Network to come and 'enjoy the extreme side of PL'.

But the core engine of our economy will be our 'banking sector' fueling new entrepeneurs with business loans to create the workforce of the future and from that workforce we will fuel the mortgage lending to fuel property market with new customers. Our banking will be a core activity, where-as trade-oil-services-fishery-livestock will be 'medium industries' in comparison. Puntites will create their own new generation of business people who will in turn create the future work force and that work force will fuel spending and building homes. We will ensure a trickle effect is felt thru other industries like water-electricity-plumbing-electrician-construction thru our banking policy to reform PL economic engine away from trade but banking services.

waryaa @DR OSMAN, as the article clearly states, a temporary port is being constructed to serve Hobyo up until construction of the real port begins (expected to be March in sha Allah)

the purpose of this temporary port will be to unload equipment which will be used to build the real port

there is no need to be envious doctor, as Minister C/Sabir already said last week, Hobyo port will not only serve the people of Galmudug
Waxaa xaqiiqo ah in dhismaha Dekedda Hobyo ku soo kordhin doonto isbedel dhaqan-dhaqaale oo muuqda nolosha Maalaayiinta ku nool Galmudug iyo dowlad-goboleedyada la deriska ah

this includes your Bah Dubays family in Nugaal kkkk:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
waryaa @DR OSMAN, as the article clearly states, a temporary port is being constructed to serve Hobyo up until construction of the real port begins (expected to be March in sha Allah)

the purpose of this temporary port will be to unload equipment which will be used to build the real port

there is no need to be envious doctor, as Minister C/Sabir already said last week, Hobyo port will not only serve the people of Galmudug

this includes your Bah Dubays family in Nugaal kkkk:pachah1:

The Bah Dubays will select either Garacad or Bosaso. We will ensure our trade stays in PL. We may use Garacad for our livestock while Bosaso for our goods/products. We will threaten this lowya quus @Farjano-Walad to export thru garacad or Bosaso or lose friendly harti ties to JL. He will obviously choose his 'JL interests' over Berbera or Hobyo. That's politics waryaa. Danahisa JL will make him use 'PL run ports' for his livestock exports and his imports of goods/products.

Don't make me spill the beans, I will ensure 'ceelaayo arms trafficking' stays open to ensure 'Galmuran' remains a 'place of muran' thru funnelling of weapons to shabab. So Hiran-Galgaduud will be forced to use the peaceful puntland ports.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Waryaa @Calaf u r sad man wallahi bragging about Gedo school performance. This leelkase boy @SomaliMVP apparently was considered the top 10 schools in your 'federal exam', but look at how dumber he is in Puntland when competing with the puntites in education.

90048969_1115914165425690_524751768421138432_n.jpg

How is it 'galdogob' which is one of the lowest performing schools in PL, becomes automatically the top 10 schools in the federal exam? I'll tell you how waryaa. Galdogob is all you federal boys can compete with, you can not compete with the highest schools in PL. So let that serve as a warning to all you 'federal exam sitters', the worst schools in PL is considered top 10 in the federal somalia. If Puntites sat that test, wallahi we would take out all the top 10 spots. I mean heck even galdogob who is one of the lowest performing regions in PL is considered 'dahab' in Somalia. That says a-lot about our PL education system. It says even our worst schools are considered your best schools in the rest of Somalia. Take those apples Calaf you marehan duli, u still haven't tested yourself against the puntite boys never forget that. Banadir-Galmudug-Hirshabelle are not known for intelligence
This is the thing though. Me and you are not the same when it comes to Education. You cannot compare to two different regions with two different exams. It is like me comparing a US International School located in UK and a British International School located in the USA. Two different systems within a single nation

How can you compare Galdogob when half has a different curriculum to the other half. One learns about af Turkish and another Af English. A test can be determined by all participants taking the same exam. Gedo has been achieving the best since 2015, clearly showing that it is not Farmajo feeding them, but their own knowledge. Don't forget, there was a MJ and a Hawiye in power, so you cannot claim cheating was going on.

Your a person of facts, prove that Reer Gedo are not on par with Reer Puntland. You cannot, cause there is not a single common exam both parties has taken. Look at it in a Tribal way, which cities in Galgodob has been producing the best exams results and what tribes live there. Same with any other region such as Gedo.

The Bah Dubays will select either Garacad or Bosaso. We will ensure our trade stays in PL. We may use Garacad for our livestock while Bosaso for our goods/products. We will threaten this lowya quus @Farjano-Walad to export thru garacad or Bosaso or lose friendly harti ties to JL. He will obviously choose his 'JL interests' over Berbera or Hobyo. That's politics waryaa. Danahisa JL will make him use 'PL run ports' for his livestock exports and his imports of goods/products.

Don't make me spill the beans, I will ensure 'ceelaayo arms trafficking' stays open to ensure 'Galmuran' remains a 'place of muran' thru funnelling of weapons to shabab. So Hiran-Galgaduud will be forced to use the peaceful puntland ports.

you need to learn economics, or you will seriously dent any chance of your tribe Mj ever succeeding, you have communist philosophies and is obsessed with state control and hate the free market , the only engine of economic growth known to the human race and protected in islam and mentioned by all famous wise philosophers of old from Socrates and below who have all talked about the negative of total state control and denying free market and free trade is a bad idea,

but so be it, if you wish to spread bad economics advise to your kind, not my business, it will ruin your Puntland, not my lands,

but people like you destroy their nations with out firing a bullet with stupid economic policies and so arrogant when advised otherwise or told to look at their paradigm with a fresh mindset,

go ahead be my guest, destroy your nation/people,

Mozart

You need people like me
One is a deep sea port and the other isn’t lol they aren’t competing in the same markets.

Futo weyn Dr Osman is having a panic attack. He knows that Bosaso is a poor mans port. It is the same size as the one Italy- UN will build for us now. This is our plan C. We already signed a mega billion port deal with Qatar in the coming years.

We also signed for development of a large multi million port with a Turkish/British and Somali company.

The one that Italy-UN started building for us today will destroy Bosaso port and will help further encourage development for Hobyo Mega port project. With this port we can easily bring in trucks, cars and anything for the local Galmudug, Hiirshebelle, Puntland market. We will also send goods as far as region 5. We can also export Somali livestock abroad.

Keep crying Dr Osman. Now I know why you were begging Galmudug to join Puntland. Tell your people once Bosaso closes that they can come and work in Hobyo Port. We could do with some futo weyns

If you think about banning Hobyo port goods to Puntland. We will ban all Bosaso port goods to Somalia. Open the market for fair and open competition.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State Bosaso doesn't see you as a threat. Bosaso inaad ka hadashid waaba ayaan daro. Garacad will simply dominate the DDSI corridor thru 'PL/JL' alliance to swing DDSI and @Farjano-Walad to Garacad.

A stable JL requires PL/DDSI economic partnership, there is no reason they will use Hobyo and risk JL stability for your 'futo qaawan', maybe in your head they will, but no political analyst worth his salt will even dare say such a thing because JL is far more important to Ogadens then Galmudug. Plus they can 'trade embargo' any Hobyo goods which will be a 'demand' from PL to DDSI, that no 'trade corridor' exists to GM, which @Farjano-Walad will comply with this PL regional policy or else risk 'JL' HARTI/ABSAME alliance.

Plus DDSI won't be hurt by not using GM ports since they don't lose anything by applying a 'trade embargo' on GM, since they're is no 'economic ties' between the 'two regions'. What you going to do to DDSI? Plus u can't stop Hirshabelle traders from using Bosaso port.

All you have control over is 'dhuso-cadaado' market. PL will still have HS/DDSI/Eastern SL/PL markets. Oh wow 'two small towns' in GM sanctioning Bosaso port is going to really hurt PL economic activity, you silly fkn goose. How is two towns going to hurt us, when we have nearly 150 towns under our economic hands?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Farjano-Walad we demand that DDSI invest a huge 'trade corridor' infrastructure for central/eastern DDSI linking it to Garacad port. We will build our side of the corridor. This a demand waryaa ama miiska waxaa saaran mustaqbalka Jubaland and you know what that can mean. Do not entertain these Futo Qaawans in GM/SL.

Your market place must be serviced by PL ports, danahina JL ha iska ciyaarina, Berbera/GM have no say in JL but you know Hartis do, not just locally but our 'federal muscle' is massive, marka nimankasi ee SL/GM oo wax political 'threat' kugu haynin inaad isticmasho waa ayaan daro.

We demand that 'Jigjiga' close it 'trade corridor' to SL as of 'immediate' and close it's trade corridor to GM, you need to sign this waryaa as a matter of urgency or else JL in lagu kala kaco ayaa ku xigto. What happens in PL/DDSI negiotations can have huge ramifications for the southern darod people. JL has prosperous future waryaa with a deep sea port, capitalists, and airport and road infrastructure. JL has a potential market reach from 'Jubbayoinka to Gedo to Southern Ethiopia and NFD'.

Inaad manta waxaasi khatar uu gelisid a bunch of futo qaawans in berbera and hobyo is political suicide. PL hasn't yet flexed it's regional muscle with you waryaa but be prepared when Garacad is finished and we don't see 'agah agah' luqad around South-Eastern PL zone, there will be huge political ramifications for Ogadens iyo mustaqbalkooda Jubaland. Does GM/Berbera have such political 'muscle' to flex against you like the 'PL' boys do? of course not, this is a done deal and u know it and your ass will be in Garacad, in-fact you will be the first 'truckers' there at the opening of the port to 'declare' the new DDSI and PL economic corridor.

@Farjano-Walad we demand that DDSI invest a huge 'trade corridor' infrastructure for central/eastern DDSI linking it to Garacad port. We will build our side of the corridor. This a demand waryaa ama miiska waxaa saaran mustaqbalka Jubaland and you know what that can mean. Do not entertain these Futo Qaawans in GM/SL.

Your market place must be serviced by PL ports, danahina JL ha iska ciyaarina, Berbera/GM have no say in JL but you know Hartis do, not just locally but our 'federal muscle' is massive, marka nimankasi ee SL/GM oo wax political 'threat' kugu haynin inaad isticmasho waa ayaan daro.

We demand that 'Jigjiga' close it 'trade corridor' to SL as of 'immediate' and close it's trade corridor to GM, you need to sign this waryaa as a matter of urgency or else JL in lagu kala kaco ayaa ku xigto. What happens in PL/DDSI negiotations can have huge ramifications for the southern darod people. JL has prosperous future waryaa with a deep sea port, capitalists, and airport and road infrastructure. JL has a potential market reach from 'Jubbayoinka to Gedo to Southern Ethiopia and NFD'.

Inaad manta waxaasi khatar uu gelisid a bunch of futo qaawans in berbera and hobyo is political suicide. PL hasn't yet flexed it's regional muscle with you waryaa but be prepared when Garacad is finished and we don't see 'agah agah' luqad around South-Eastern PL zone, there will be huge political ramifications for Ogadens iyo mustaqbalkooda Jubaland. Does GM/Berbera have such political 'muscle' to flex against you like the 'PL' boys do? of course not, this is a done deal and u know it and your ass will be in Garacad, in-fact you will be the first 'truckers' there at the opening of the port to 'declare' the new DDSI and PL economic corridor.

how about i ignore yuor sillt boasting demands and build train links directly from kismayo to Qoraxey?

train links, cargo train links where i can use to export all the camels, and all the camels come from deep interior in Ogadeniya, where i can load them into train cargos and it will reach kismayo in hours at the cost of like 3 cents a kilometre and cut out the expensive trucks,

and I rule you in kismayo if i want, i will give a langab clan the vice presidency liek we did for langab shekhaal

your silly anti islam brain also seems to forget i can build ports in jilib adnd badadhe and use that to export to DDS and NFD and kenya and beyond

i can also use my oil and gas to export directly to jubaland ports with an under ground pipeline, its only 900 km to kismayo and jubaland coast and only 100 km more than djiouti

your port will be useless, every somali region has a port and i am willing to pay a few hundred more million to build ports in jubaland and train links to get 100% control where the train link will go through bakool sare then into Ogaden gedo and the 2 jubas Absame controls and owns

you and other ports will be like just another latest silly super model who wants to *** ************ in he casting coach competing for me, begging please choose my port

dont forget when yuo were chased out of kismayo it was with my gracious bevahour you made you respect again when yuo were cghased out, i can reverse that, do not bite the hand that feeds you

Trending