Galmudug port town Hobyo is under a siege by Tribal militia related to Pres. Qoor Qoor

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
13, 2021 BY NEWS OFFICE

MALAYSHIYA-BEELEED XOOG KU QABSADAY DEKEDA HOBYO​

Hobyo.jpg

Malayshiya-beeleed hubaysan ayaa xoog kula wareegay dekedda magaalada Hobyo ee Gobolka Mudug kadib markii lagu murmay badeecado ganacsi oo laga dejin lahaa halkaas.
Wararka ayaa sheegaya in malayshiyaadkaas lacag weydiisteen ganacsato doonayay in ay badeecado ka dejistaan dekedda magaalada Hobyo kadibna ganacsatadu diiday in ay bixiyaan lacagtaas.
Malayshiyaadka ayaa dalbanaya in la siiyo cadad lacageed oo cayiman si ay u fasaxaan dekedda islamarkaana looga soo dejiyo badeecadaha ganacsiga ee xanniban.
Tallaabadaas ayaa xiisad ka abuurtay degmada Hobyo kadib markii ganacsatada qaarkood la soo baxeen hubkooda.
PUNTLAND POST

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@cow your political prediction of 1000's isbaaros has come true for Hobyo, congratulations kiddo. We should pay heed to Cow, he predicted this in my thread 'hobyo port is operating' . Congratulations this kid ain't bad at predicting GM future. Do u have any other predictions in the looming Guriceel Battle between local GM clans with proxies involved from PL side vs Farmajo involved

cow

VIP
@cow your political prediction of 1000's isbaaros has come true for Hobyo, congratulations kiddo. We should pay heed to Cow, he predicted this in my thread 'hobyo port is operating' . Congratulations this kid ain't bad at predicting GM future. Do u have any other predictions in the looming Guriceel Battle between local GM clans with proxies involved from PL side vs Farmajo involved

the Guriceel case is complicated, because for farmaajo he is fully backing qoor qoor and sent him around 1500 troops, however he also needs something to hold against qoor qoor's head. why completely destroy the suufis before the election? how does that help farmaajo? why not do it after the election which then ensures qoor qoor to not only fully back farmaajo but cannot stab him in the back because without farmaajo the sufis will take over dhusamreeb within 2 hours.

the army for now was told to make sure dhusamareeb does not get taken over by the sufis so the elections can take place but to also not attack them in guriceel.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
the Guriceel case is complicated, because for farmaajo he is fully backing qoor qoor and sent him around 1500 troops, however he also needs something to hold against qoor qoor's head. why completely destroy the suufis before the election? how does that help farmaajo? why not do it after the election which then ensures qoor qoor to not only fully back farmaajo but cannot stab him in the back because without farmaajo the sufis will take over dhusamreeb within 2 hours.

the army for now was told to make sure dhusamareeb does not get taken over by the sufis so the elections can take place but to also not attack them in guriceel.
Why Xarmajo deply army to fight ASWJ but not Alkabab, why?.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Duchess I apologise for evening mentioning Hobyo and Garacad in the same sentence. You were right to reprimand me :kanyehmm:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@cow the second u predicted 1000's of isbaaros for Hobyo port, there is news and reports automatically the next day of the same prediction. Every isbaaro in GM will lead to more customers for 'garacad' as it's safe and managed by a real government. It's funny how all the HG denied this report and now there video confirming it.

Wallahi since 99 when I first encountered this clan illa manta they haven't matured nor made a single progress from the last time I saw them in Hamar, they still running the same old black market rackets, unstable, thousands of warring factions from ximan iyo xeeb-galnus-ahlul sunnah-shabab-dawlada federalka forces. Thousands of clan checkpoints. I am glad Puntland founding fathers saw the forsight not to sit with these people in national conference, we would still be stuck nationally if we did.

Harardheere-Ceeldheer-Ceelbur prefer to being under shabab then GM. Dhuso-Guriceel prefer ahlul sunnah. Abudwaq n balanbal prefers a 'galgaduud-sare status' to be a 'federal district' then be under GM. Cadaado prefers ximan iyo ceeb kkkk. Sacad prefers baraxley n hobyo to be Galnus. Towfiq-Saaxo-Ceel dhanaane prefer to be Puntland

What a shit fest this place is. No wonder PL cut it's losses during 1991-98 national conferences knowing this clan is stalling the nation and trying to disguise itself under national umbrella, now they only stall themselves, we will not waste a second more on national conference crap. It's all evident to see where Somalia problems lie. Where-ever this clan is located in the nation there is trouble.

Anything less then federation, we will declare independence.

cow

VIP
@cow the second u predicted 1000's of isbaaros for Hobyo port, there is news and reports automatically the next day of the same prediction. Every isbaaro in GM will lead to more customers for 'garacad' as it's safe and managed by a real government. It's funny how all the HG denied this report and now there video confirming it.

Wallahi since 99 when I first encountered this clan illa manta they haven't matured nor made a single progress from the last time I saw them in Hamar, they still running the same old black market rackets, unstable, thousands of warring factions from ximan iyo xeeb-galnus-ahlul sunnah-shabab-dawlada federalka forces. Thousands of clan checkpoints. I am glad Puntland founding fathers saw the forsight not to sit with these people in national conference, we would still be stuck nationally if we did.

Harardheere-Ceeldheer-Ceelbur prefer to being under shabab then GM. Dhuso-Guriceel prefer ahlul sunnah. Abudwaq n balanbal prefers a 'galgaduud-sare status' to be a 'federal district' then be under GM. Cadaado prefers ximan iyo ceeb kkkk. Sacad prefers baraxley n hobyo to be Galnus. Towfiq-Saaxo-Ceel dhanaane prefer to be Puntland

What a shit fest this place is. No wonder PL cut it's losses during 1991-98 national conferences knowing this clan is stalling the nation and trying to disguise itself under national umbrella, now they only stall themselves, we will not waste a second more on national conference crap. It's all evident to see where Somalia problems lie. Where-ever this clan is located in the nation there is trouble.

Anything less then federation, we will declare independence.

they are the biggest fitnah in somalia. abdulaahi yusuf understood it when he made an alliance with abgaal and then basically kicked hg out of hamar.
look at sntv everyone is hg rooble even got rid of other hawiye

we need to build a wall arounds hg areas i guarantee you somalia overnight will prosper and al shabaab will cease to exist.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
they are the biggest fitnah in somalia. abdulaahi yusuf understood it when he made an alliance with abgaal and then basically kicked hg out of hamar.

we need to build a wall arounds hg areas i guarantee you somalia overnight will prosper and al shabaab will cease to exist.

Imagine Abdillahi Yusuf didn't declare federalism, every national conference wud collapse like we see in GM, continously collapsing since 2006. All Somalis would be blamed for it because it's 'national' matters. But now with federalism, we see directly 'meesha laga socon la'yahay' and which regions are pushing forward.

That's one of the great points of Federalism, u can isolate troublemakers n spoilers without effecting the rest of the nation. I am so glad we declared federalism, I would be so disheartened if we continued holding conferences especially with this clan involved, it would've been unstable like GM has been since 2006. The whole nation would've reverted to GM status if we had a single government with these people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@cow Did u watch that peace-summit in Galkacyo, wallahi I am disinterested in it and u know why? untill someone answers me why is it everywhere this clan lives in Somalia, there is instability. Someone must accept blame before reconciliation can take place. The blame is obviously the clan fighting with everyone.

They fight ogs in dds, mjs, marehan, bimal in merka, other hawiyes and dirs in GM. No matter where they live, you will see they are trying to make every place into a Galkacyo model. Even when they had power in hamar, they had 'green lines' between 'habar gedir clans' just like you see the green line between them now. That's why I am not holding my breath for Galkacyo untill HG shoulders the blame of instability and lack of peace is due to them not Puntland.

Everyone is wrong and HG is right makes no logical sense. What makes sense is everyone is right and HG is wrong, all those clans you are in constant war with, the common denominator is HG not the other clan. As u preached brother, a beautiful wall with a strong military posture is the only answer to these clowns.

I would donate half my pay check wallahi for a beautiful wall in mudug running thru saaxo thru towfiq ending in ceel-dhanaan. Let the people feel safe and not worry about when the next habar gedir moryan will attack

Laughing Man Lol GIF

This booon ilkooyar is hilarious with his one man war on HGs because of his abo farmaajo imminent expulsion from Somalia Villa kkkkk.

Waryaa ilkooyaro no matter how much HG neceb you scream your Abo farmaajo and your gaajo starving dowladku nool marexaans will be expelled soon back to your Gaajo gedo by HGs Badbaadiye Rooble.

So instead of hoping something that will never happen, why dont you worry about building and developing your poverty stricken gedo who is a basket charity case where every world celebrities like 50 Cent visits to feed the starved locals.

Having said that, Beesha HG/GM are nation that existed more than 100 years ago and still do today so i very much doubt anyone can ever do anything against us.

1634379616958.jpeg

1634379634315.png

P,s @DR OSMAN waryaa take your meds asap sxb

cow

VIP
Imagine Abdillahi Yusuf didn't declare federalism, every national conference wud collapse like we see in GM, continously collapsing since 2006. All Somalis would be blamed for it because it's 'national' matters. But now with federalism, we see directly 'meesha laga socon la'yahay' and which regions are pushing forward.

That's one of the great points of Federalism, u can isolate troublemakers n spoilers without effecting the rest of the nation. I am so glad we declared federalism, I would be so disheartened if we continued holding conferences especially with this clan involved, it would've been unstable like GM has been since 2006. The whole nation would've reverted to GM status if we had a single government with these people.

Federalism is good no doubt, but we need to discuss what is federalism and what kind of federalism shall we implement in somalia.

do you know this failed clan HG, that farmaajo is resolving their issues and now qoor qoor basically bribed ali ciid to bring an army from caabudwaaq to fight the sufis. basically farmaajo is sending an army from mogadishu and cali ciid from caabudwaaq.

qoor qoor almost gave half of galmudug wasiiro to cali ciid. kkkk ali ciid at this point is co-president and not vice president.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Federalism is good no doubt, but we need to discuss what is federalism and what kind of federalism shall we implement in somalia.

do you know this failed clan HG, that farmaajo is resolving their issues and now qoor qoor basically bribed ali ciid to bring an army from caabudwaaq to fight the sufis. basically farmaajo is sending an army from mogadishu and cali ciid from caabudwaaq.

qoor qoor almost gave half of galmudug wasiiro to cali ciid. kkkk ali ciid at this point is co-president and not vice president.

Well sacad is gone with rooble-fiqi and unstable. Cayr is gone with Ahlul sunnah. Murusade n Wacaysle are shabab. Saaxo and Wagardhac joined Puntland after realizing HG is a failed clan and unstable. So what's left is abudwaq-balanbal with cadaado. Even hobyo is under seige by moryans.

Dir n Sheikhaal in towfiq n ceel dhanaane have thrown their lot in with Puntland.

Trending