Galmudug Needs To Be Scraped

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am honestly saying this with my concern for the people of Galmudug. You can never be a state, forget the legal issue not meeting the constitutional requirements, historically you are different societies with different laws. The sayid said 'hiraab' only share a common law and never made a mention of 'hawadle or murusade' who report paternally to Karanle and mayle samaale respectively. Any area in Somalia if you find there is no common law between them, they cannot sit down and build an administration because they will resort to 'kill n loot' the other person because they know 'meel looga hisabtamayo' aanan jirin. That's why you find in Elbur a green line between duduble and murusade.

That's why u find a green line in Dhusomareeb between Marehan and Cayr. Even though Marehan was forcefully removed from Dhusomareeb, since his blood and properties are not under 'xeer' hiraab. That's why HG looted all Mogadishu Darod properties and possibly 'murusade and hawadle' since their not under 'xeer hiraabe'. This is starting to make sense to me now but we need far more knowledge about historical Somalis before we even attempt to create a modern nation state. The english/scots/irish consulted each other deeply about their ancient laws before forming the united kingdom and the modern state they have now.

You can't create a modern nation state when the two parties sitting across the table do not share the same '10 commandments' between their clans. Because even if they end up disagreeing on a government, they can always return to another round of negiotation without fear of killing or robbery or rape or any of those things. It creates an environment of 'stability' the 10 commandments and ancient xeer. It doesn't create a government though. That comes after you stabilize the people into a common 'xeer'. After they share a common 'xeer' you include this into the 'state penal code law' to ensure it's applied at all times and perfectly to ensure stability. Then u discuss the role of the state obligations and rights over it's citizens, the capital of the state and it's role, and most importantly the citizen obligations and rights under the state. You can't take away a 'man's' god given rights this has been guaranteed by GOD 3000 years ago with MOSES.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I also suggest the marehan/dir/murusade to leave Galmudug immediately, you don't share 10 commandment law with these people your trying to build a state with. If he disagrees with u, he can come and kill you and attack your villages in 'seconds' where-as a Puntlander cannot do this nor can some-one from Ogadeniya since their is an ancient 'xeer daarood' that is always applicable at all times irrespective of time-period, location, political views, it doesn't matter the social element, etc. These are codified into oral law between 'elders' and it will always provide u with a blanket of security to survive. This isn't there in Galmudug, so I am not sure why your building a state with someone you don't even share a common mosaic law with?

I bet you there is green-line between hawadle and cayr somewhere, I will investigate it but I am damn sure there is and supports my idea with-out a common xeer, co-existence is impossible and they need to live as two different nations with a boundary in-between them, a 'ceasefire' similar to gaza/west bank and Israel is the only possible solution.

But when it comes to nation building these communities must be 'separated' into different nations since they do not share the same commandments under the same 'xeer'. I wish we had over-all Somali xeer but we don't and why we never had a common nation or ruler in our histories. Maybe you can be treated like 'martiile' like sheikhaal does among Darod and Hiraab xeer. That's why Sheikhaal lives with those clans only. We can add u as 'guest' into our 'ancient system' that is blood based but since your not blood, you can be 'marti' or 'guest' and enjoy the same rights as those who are bonded by blood. But the catch is you must not have a 'xeer' to begin with or it will create conflict of 'xeer'. Sheikhaal lama imaan xeer ogaada, so it was easy to accomodate him into society as marti.

Where-as Darod xeerkooda ninka martiga beelaha darod percentage ayaa loo qora inay qaybsadan magtisa hadu dambi galo. He isn't INCLUDED into the xeer. So sheikhaal survives by generosity darod had for him because they were a bunch of wandering SHEIKHYAAL with no common tribe to attach too. But inside Darod we don't accept newcomers, darod has to pay your mag. Shan wiil ayaa ku qoran xeer daarood wax ka baxsan lama ogola.

That's why we have rahanwayn issue now, their in our cities, halkee loo tiriya kuwani? xeer gooni bay lee yihin u see the problem. He is no different to an Israeli citizen walking into Bosaso, he doesn't come under our 'darod xeer' yet he lives with us, waa cajiib waa kaa hada qalalaso malin walbo. Naga tarxila waxani. Xeer la yirahdo Somali haloo sameeyo kuwa nala degan ama naga tura fadlan alaykh. maxan isla joggna?

Odayasha Digil iyo Mirifle Puntland yimado waa inay hos tagan 'xeer somali' iyo waa in la abuura fines and punishment for 'breaches' of the 10 commandments ama dhaqanka Puntland.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My dad just told me ancient darod 'xeer' has to be paid by darod members. 22% each ayaa lagu 'toosiya' shanta wiil daarood to cover this 'newcomer' so if he does 'dembi' well basically 'darod' loses his 'geel' each family of the clan is told to hand over a 'quota' of camels to cover the loss of life this 'guest' did. My dad said ancient darod 'xeer' causes us 'big losses' we do not gain much by accepting newcomers in our society since they are not allowed to open 'xeer daarood' to anyone that isn't blood related. This means financially they become to 'burdensome' on darod clans.

So it's best Darod clans live by themselves and keep 'guests' away or create some 'fair n balanced' system to ensure 'rahanwayn' in Baydhabo 'cover' the 'diya' of their clans-men which my father said will be difficult since their very 'poor'. This will ensure all rahanwayn behave in PL because their elders will force them to behave as it will 'cost' their clans economically. Any other way isn't possible but ODAYASHA rahanwayn must provide some sort of 'diya protection' for their clans-men or leave PL immediately.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is Sacad Ogaden? Does this mean 'ogaden' ayaa wakiil ka ah diyadisa? why else did MJ allow him to return to Galkacyo and not 'loot his property' it's fair game to loot someone property that u both don't share common law between your elders, that's why HG looted basically anyone outside 'xeer hiraab' in Somalia. I don't know I will need to investigate this shit deeper. But I do know one thing, no darod city looted anyone properties or killed any civilians at any period of time. Only 'soldiers' clashed usually outside the 'city gates' in the conventional war style their used to since Sayid time and even beyond.

This new war style attacking market places, villages, and civilians, elders, is all new war tactics to us that was brought by USC/SNM in 91 since they felt they had a 'strategic' edge on Darod who doesn't counter a war well inside a city. But this is changing, I know my father has focused on city warfare by examining the fighting style while he was in hamar in 97 and knows how to strategically 'beat' the 'cadow' and it all has to do with his 'supply lines' from 'miyi' because city settlers do not fight, they usually flee. So to make Hamar and the south peaceful requires just eliminating 'galgaduud' which is a small patch of miyi and settling 'darod' there to invade any HG city as a 'warning' to get their asses out of 'southern urban and farming lives' but my dad feels we don't have a good leaders oo 'talo fican gaadhi karo' they waste our time for 30 years with 'bal hala sugo' and we end up dying in the diaspora just waiting for no result.

Galmudug didn't even have the only requirement for state formation, but they were given legitimacy. It's an absolute joke.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The miyi and badiyo guys are toughened up by living in harsh terrains so when u recruit them for 'wars' their basically 'brutal' sxb due to that environment. But when your a farmer looking at beautiful lush greenery and rivers or a city settler with a nice urban lifestyle, well yes that's an EDGE in a war. It's an edge in soldier quality. It will be an annihilation on farming/urban societies and why Darod clans must keep their miyi and urban balanced or else we could be doomed to what happened to the SOUTH being invaded by 'miyi' clans who see us as SETTLED.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
According to 'war strategy' u need to leave behind your 'best' and most 'brutal' as your last card, let them keep roaming the nomadic side and getting toughened up. Do not make life easier for them, it's that harshness that has made them 'unique' and has given them a 'capability' that no settler can ever 'retain' again due to his life-style. We should only train our army with 'civilians' from cities and use them as our first 'wall' you recruit from the cities not the MIYI u save them for last when the war isn't going you way. So that's what we should do in my opinion in PL if we want 'longevity' as a nation and people.

Put City folks up against City folks like most military do. But always keep your last 'edge' in a war to yourself which is your miyi 'stockpile'. Teach the city folks war 'strategy' and 'techniques' their only strength is 'mastering mind of war' not 'courage or bravery'. It would be good if we focused our city boys into the army and letting them know quite frankly, we want u to be 'brains' in the battle field, do not aim for courage n bravery cause we have a 'stockpile' of that in 'miyiga'. Just develop ur brains for the war. That's the only edge u have as an army that has recruits who are urbanized.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jamhuuriyada Galmudug is here to stay

Go away galmudug boy u ehlu naar we don't share a 10 commandments with u, you only share with Hiraab. I am speaking to Murusade and Marehan and Dir to get the f*ck outta there in Galmudug, u dumb ass, you are not covered by HIRAAB DIYA and u wanna build a state with them? damn funny. All states built in the world are built from 'ancient laws' there not started from SCRATCH. That's why your Hawiye elders can never sit together, maba gabtan 'xeer' guud' aad ku hadashan, you were NAKED tribesman untill KEENADIID CAME. He achieved Hawiye unity for u, U need me waryaa or your going back to JUNGLE LIFE.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Go away galmudug boy u ehlu naar we don't share a 10 commandments with u, you only share with Hiraab. I am speaking to Murusade and Marehan and Dir to get the f*ck outta there in Galmudug, u dumb ass, you are not covered by HIRAAB DIYA and u wanna build a state with them? damn funny. All states built in the world are built from 'ancient laws' there not started from SCRATCH. That's why your Hawiye elders can never sit together, maba gabtan 'xeer' guud' aad ku hadashan, you were NAKED tribesman untill KEENADIID CAME. He achieved Hawiye unity for u, U need me waryaa or your going back to JUNGLE LIFE.

Bruv u took the medication today?:damn:

Trending