Galmudug Needs Aboriginal Treaty Model

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know you all hate the DR and think trolling and abusing him will make me change my 'solution' focused politics. You don't even know why I adopted 'solution' focused politics, I adopted it because I want us to get past the 'fkd' and start really developing. So I am always working on what solutions may work to get us past these hurdles in the nation.

The longer I remain competing with you guys, I COULD BE LOSING A POTENTIAL EINSTEIN in Puntland who creates technology for PL but cannot do so because I am stuck in a silly game that goes nowhere with you.

Anyways GM needs answers not abuse. I propose the 'treaty' model. We can do this 'carve' the national high-way from Beletwayne and create a dual-carriage-way high-way to Galkacyo like their doing here in PL

This will ensure GM regions are now Isolated and off the 'federal high-way' of regional governments. The Somali government can then propose either the great Australian government and Aboriginal Reserve system or we can adopt the great American government and Native American treaty model. Maybe there exist other similar groups in nations who refuse governance and prefer living the old lifestyle of their ancestors.

I urge Somalis do not debate and argue with a Galmudugian, the worst thing he hates the most is 'solutions' to his problems. GM can then be left to be managed however they want isolated from the rest of civilized regions, we can even create 'natural tours' and promote it as 'tourism' of how Somalis live without 'governance' and pure barbarism. That's it, you solved the GM problem, you don't need to continuing interfering into their fake governments and holding Somalis behind Sometimes we have to accept not all Somalis will be under the 'same system'.

I always promote to Somalis we can have multiple systems in Somalia to suit the differing situations and needs of regions rather then forcing one system for all. PL/JL can be federal autonomous states. HS/SW/Hamar can have 'centralism'. GM can have a 'treaty' model like non state actors. We then just need to harmonize this all and make it work together rather then spend another 50 years forcing Somalis into one system when it's clearly not feasible.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should be watching how the British dealt with these primitive people who are clan based and do not understand kingdoms nor understand a nation state.

I would like to see the above documentary on HG areas how they lived for 30 years without a government

Trending

Latest posts