Galmudug MP candidates: ‘This isn’t an election. We’re not being allowed to compete & have been barricaded in our hotel by troops’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The former Security Minister of Galmudug has advised clans to move their seats away from Galmudug and to jurisdictions that are committed to holding free and fair selections.

Duchess

VIP
Sacad and Cayr political commentators are opposed to the illegal selection process unfolding in Galmudug. Any thoughts @Bariire?

Sacad and Cayr political commentators are opposed to the illegal selection process unfolding in Galmudug. Any thoughts @Bariire?

Abaayo clearly you have much to learn from Beesha HGs, the Beesha never wear 1 Political shirt, we like to spread our eggs into different Basket (Muxaafid and Mucaarid), lest one loses and the other wins, even in Shabaab we are in the High Command as leaders.

You can never sleep safe in Somalia, as power dynamics change hands as the weather. does

cow

VIP

the people elected are not HG. and when HG are elected no one gives a rats ass the cries of dahir alasow. Qoor Qoor is galmudug president.

Duchess

VIP
Abaayo clearly you have much to learn from Beesha HGs, the Beesha never wear 1 Political shirt, we like to spread our eggs into different Basket (Muxaafid and Mucaarid), lest one loses and the other wins, even in Shabaab we are in the High Command as leaders.

You can never sleep safe in Somalia, as power dynamics change hands as the weather. does

I thought you’d bring something new to the table not the usual fkd. Do me a favor and make this thread trend too. I know you’re itching to go back and forth with the quule crew. :lolbron:

Duchess

VIP
the people elected are not HG. and when HG are elected no one gives a rats ass the cries of dahir alasow. Qoor Qoor is galmudug president.
Who said they were? I said in another thread that you lack basic intelligence. It’s clear what’s going on in Galmudug will continue and HG seats will be decided in the same manner.

Duchess

VIP
E745FF19-8AD9-4B23-BCFF-6ED6EBFDFD87.jpeg

339DA651-4EE1-436A-98E7-75F4FBF7D1BE.jpeg

192E697E-8DE9-4806-AD1B-954AC8091245.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending