NEWS Galmudug, KG Rejects Rooble FIET trying to swear in MPs

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Heres Rooble desperate attempt to try to start elections early without Garbaharray

Galmudug has rejected this.

Another L for Rooble I wonder who will @Bariire side with? Qoor Qoor has rejectes Baahane Roobls”s demands.

Laftgareen joins in the party rejects it also

Hahha this guy must be the dumbest and worst PM in history. He also tried to stop Taliye Shub seat and was rejected.

His friend Wasiirka Gashaandhiga also lost his seat :umad: Wasiirka TikTok

The real SNA should enter garbaharey immediately and arrest the spoilers. They should also proclaim martial law and curfew for the qaran dhumis reer garbaharey who are obstructing the elections 👍🏾

Heres Rooble desperate attempt to try to start elections early without Garbaharray

Another L for Rooble I wonder who will @Bariire side with? Qoor Qoor has rejectes Baahane Roobls”s demands.

Hahha this guy must be the dumbest and worst PM in history. He also tried to stop Taliye Shub seat and was rejected.

:salute: My President Qoorqoor has come through once again for Danta Galmudug, and he is right PM Rooble does not decide for Galmudugs fate.

Insha'Allahi the next step is to incorporate our Southern Galmudug Gedo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:salute: My President Qoorqoor has come through once again for Danta Galmudug, and he is right PM Rooble does not decide for Galmudugs fate.

Insha'Allahi the next step is to incorporate our Southern Galmudug Gedo.

You are see through with your lies, of course you support Rooble Bahane over Qoorqoor, you just pretending, but I respect the hustle, it would be embarrassing you turn against your own President openly, like the Moriyaans who encircled his living quarters.

YAMS

I like milk and potato.

In 10 years, there's gonna be saying "get you a true friend like Lafta Gareen."

I mean the loyalty of this man is historic.

In 10 years, there's gonna be saying "get you a true friend like Lafta Gareen."

I mean the loyalty of this man is historic.
Farmajo used his Ethiopian friends to locke up his main rival and massacre his clansmen for him to get the seat. Ofc he’s gonna do all this to repay him all it takes is to free roobow from NISA base and he’s finished

looks like yet another thoughtless decision by the gareens who will be forced to do as PM rooble and seit said. Kkkk

Didnt they learn from laftagren refusing to attend pn roble’s meeting only to be forced couple days later.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
1 Lafta Gareen
2 Qoor Qoor
3 Guulwade

Lafta Gareen is blind follower of the cult and will slaughter his own son to please the cult leadership.

Qoor qoor is 75- 80% cultist. Rarely in Galnus, he’s either in Xamar handling cult buisness or in Turkey for personal stuff.

Gulwade is not full blown cultist and makes his own choices the most compared to the other Gareens. I will say he’s 40-50% cultist

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
looks like yet another thoughtless decision by the gareens who will be forced to do as PM rooble and seit said. Kkkk

Didnt they learn from laftagren refusing to attend pn roble’s meeting only to be forced couple days later.
kkkk No one listens to US anymore its a new world sxb. They will be forced to bow down when Gareens refuse to swear in their MPs

1 Lafta Gareen
2 Qoor Qoor
3 Guulwade

Lafta Gareen is blind follower of the cult and will slaughter his own son to please the cult leadership.

Qoor qoor is 75- 80% cultist. Rarely in Galnus, he’s either in Xamar handling cult buisness or in Turkey for personal stuff.

Gulwade is not full blown cultist and makes his own choices the most compared to the other Gareens. I will say he’s 40-50% cultist
Qoorqor doesn’t jump the gun and waits to see if farmajo is winning and only then does he commit. If farmajo is losing he will take the neutral peacemaker role. You’re spot on about laftagaren.
Why do you think he is so loyal?

kkkk No one listens to US anymore its a new world sxb. They will be forced to bow down when Gareens refuse to swear in their MPs
Remember in December when lafatagaren said hr won’t come to the meeting announced by rooble only to show up a day later embarrassed like a child. Kkkk this wont be any different. And yah fahad yasin isnt getting the seit certificate.

Qoorqor doesn’t jump the gun and waits to see if farmajo is winning and only then does he commit. If farmajo is losing he will take the neutral peacemaker role. You’re spot on about laftagaren.
Why do you think he is so loyal?

Lafta Gareen hates Hawiye, Mj and Ogaden. He needs to be destroyed after we are finished with boon community.