Galmudug Is Puntland In Many Ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I watched it and thought compared to the south, even the south can be graded. I suspect baraxlay to dhusomareeb which really was the hobyo sultanate with it's capital at hobyo, hal gobol wayn bay ahayd oo hobyo casimad uu ahaa.

I think keenadiid did a wonderful job or else they would've deteriorated and become like the areas majerten didn't have a sultanate in the south, which ironically is where all Amisom is today to fill the void of keenadiid. I wish Keenadid did reach all South sometimes because at least then, it would be similar to galmudug level. The south look up to galmudug but now despise them after they saw what they did in 91, they even have strong ties with SL historically and also till now.

After we Puntlanders did the hard work to make them Somalis, all you other somalis look up to them and even allied with them in some instances. So let's rejoice Puntlanders, our ancestors really did leave something behind for us to work with.

I will visit Galmudug, if I go to galkacyo but i'll make sure I have some kidney protection pads because the journey is very rough if you get my drift, I want to tour my former kingdom and do some archaelogical digs around there to find my ancestors legacy. :):):):)

I will be going to your home town, I'll hire a car from Galkayo and travel all the way to dhusomareeb. You guys should tour Somalia and not just go to your own towns or you never grow. Keenadiid was an explorer, it was his encounters with different people that made him succeed his politics where-as boqor osman failed and didn't want to intermingle with other somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending